When is Order Guide out for '11?

PWR Kid

Lariat hasn't had 40/20/40 bench seats for a number of years now. Lariat and up have the flow through console so that is why the 6.2L doesn't have 40/20/40 seats.

40/20/40 is standard in the Lariat with the console being optional, is it not? At least it was when I bought my '05, and I thought it stayed that way. I'm pretty sure the 6.2L just requires the buckets with center flow-trough console.

Things I hate. No Royal Red listed for the F-150 this year. It is the only color I liked with the KR and was the main reason I was considering it. I don't think the other colors go that well with the leather. I guess I'll have buy a cheaper truck and save a little money.

No prices for the trucks or numbers for the engines (I know they will come out later but I want them NOW. :) )

Dear Ford, Please tell me EcoBoost is NOT coming with the smaller 26 gallon fuel tank only. We want the larger 36 gallon tank for EcoBoost.

I have a 09 Platinum SuperCrew 6.5 ft bed with the 36 Gal Tank. I was going to trade it in on a 2011 (for the 3.5L EB) but will not make the move if I can not get the 36 Gal tank! This is a must have for me.

I have a 09 Platinum SuperCrew 6.5 ft bed with the 36 Gal Tank. I was going to trade it in on a 2011 (for the 3.5L EB) but will not make the move if I can not get the 36 Gal tank! This is a must have for me.

If the size of the fuel tank is the biggest thing holding you back, then you should consider getting the 36gal tank from a wrecked 2009 installed on your 2011. There shouldn't be any major structural changes, so I see no reason why it won't fit. There are aftermarket solutions out there too.

• 4 weeks later...

Is this order guide the same for US and Canada orders?

Reason I ask...

In the order Guide the FX4 Luxury package includes a Remote starter and Back Up Camera

On Ford.ca (canadian) When adding the luxury package to the FX4 it does not include Remote starter or Back up Camera and they have to be added an extra expense.

Is this order guide the same for US and Canada orders?

Reason I ask...

In the order Guide the FX4 Luxury package includes a Remote starter and Back Up Camera

On Ford.ca (canadian) When adding the luxury package to the FX4 it does not include Remote starter or Back up Camera and they have to be added an extra expense.

Probably not the same because the luxury package in Canada is $700 less than the US package. That makes up for having to add the camera and remote start.

Edited by Bryan1

Probably not the same because the luxury package in Canada is $700 less than the US package. That makes up for having to add the camera and remote start.

Interesting...

Another note to add is that the order guide makes note that Remote Starter and Camera are new options for 2011 luxury package.

Well then anybody got a 2011 CANADIAN order guide?

Edited by 12secrd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As of yesterday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) the 2011 MY F-150 Order Bank is now set to open on September 3rd with a Job #1 date of November 16th. The order guide will be released on or about September 3rd.

ice-capades,

Do you know when the job 2 order guide will be released? Can you post it? Thanks for posting the original.

• 2 weeks later...

I also have a 2009 Platinum SuperCrew 6.5 bed (LOADED with ALL available options) and not having the 36 Gal gas tank is a deal breaker for me on the 2011 3.5L EB. Also missing is the large towing mirrors!!

Come on Ford, listen to your customers.

I also have a 2009 Platinum SuperCrew 6.5 bed (LOADED with ALL available options) and not having the 36 Gal gas tank is a deal breaker for me on the 2011 3.5L EB. Also missing is the large towing mirrors!!

Come on Ford, listen to your customers.

It's a really bad sign when you quote yourself and don't realize it.