2011 Mediocracy

2005Explorer

Everything you ever wanted in a car... and less.

http://www.subaru.com/content/static/fightmediocrity/overview.html

Their tag line is: "It's not Extraordinary is Extra-Ordinary."

You have to hand it to Subaru it is pretty funny marketing and a nice change of pace by putting a little humor into car advertising. You can also be a fan on facebook. Believe it or not some think it is a real car and others actually like the car. Now I think we know why Toyota has been so successful with the Camry.

I wonder how Kia feels with them using an Optima as the basis for the Mediocrity?

I think that they'd agree with Subaru. That's why they're launching THIS 3rd generation model very soon:

2011-KIA-OPTIMA-1.jpg

2011-KIA-OPTIMA-2.jpg

NOTE: The Subaru ad actually uses a 1st generation Optima in it. That was the Sonata-clone given to Kia by Hyundai, right after Kia was taken over by Hyundai.

-Ovaltine

Edited by Ovaltine

I think that they'd agree with Subaru. That's why they're launching THIS 3rd generation model very soon:

2011-KIA-OPTIMA-1.jpg

2011-KIA-OPTIMA-2.jpg

NOTE: The Subaru ad actually uses a 1st generation Optima in it. That was the Sonata-clone given to Kia by Hyundai, right after Kia was taken over by Hyundai.

-Ovaltine

Yes, I like certain elements of the new Optima, the overly busy/cluttered looking c-pillar area is definitely not one of them.

Edited by rmc523

Everything you ever wanted in a car... and less.

http://www.subaru.com/content/static/fightmediocrity/overview.html

Their tag line is: "It's not Extraordinary is Extra-Ordinary."

You have to hand it to Subaru it is pretty funny marketing and a nice change of pace by putting a little humor into car advertising. You can also be a fan on facebook. Believe it or not some think it is a real car and others actually like the car. Now I think we know why Toyota has been so successful with the Camry.

The M Logo is for Mahindra...gotta admit, it looks like something they'd make!