Bush/Korea Trade Agreement Stopped by Obama

louie

I'm pretty computer savvy, I got an my ass kicked all over the net till I learned to use the tools. The current chairmen at OHAP hated me cause I was campaigning against him with all of my guns. It'll get better once he collects himself, and tries to regain his posture. I love persistent ignorance. It always comes back for more, the irritating part is that it can never tell when it has been beaten.

Ahhh furious is an elegant speaker with much expirience now if he would just go to school with it he could end up with a PH.d

• Like 1

So with all your computer savvy and campaigning with all your guns you still lost?

Apparently the local membership did not like you or > than the other guy.

Al50 your a moron he did not say he was running against anyone you idiot! He stated he was campaining against! Go back to school and take reading comprhension classes jackass!

Come up here and pay our taxes, and try using our "free" health care before you ignorantly announce how great it is.

The reality of it is, it absolutely sucks. You want to honour Tommy Douglas? Most Canadians want to spit on his grave. The only good thing Douglas gave the world was Jack Bauer.

Before you proclaim Obamacare, maybe you should see what's in it. But then again, there is a reason he doesn't want you to know what's in it before it passes.

A Canuck named after a U.S. Native American..........Sheesh how pathetic. First of all Hoser your not the only one paying higher taxes or complaining about a national health care system Aye! Second of all Obama Care should be called Commie Care it has screwed the American people and made the insurance companies rich he simply did with health care insurance, what was done with au to insurance in the U.S. I been to Canada on more than on occasion I'm not impressed. The only thing Canada is good for is Maple Syrup! That is it you beer sucks! as well as you hockey teams. Stick with what you know Maple Syrup! I like Mrs. Butter's worh she's fat, she's sticky and she's all mine!

So with all your computer savvy and campaigning with all your guns you still lost?

Apparently the local membership did not like you or > than the other guy.

Wrong it made me allot of friends in the plant and on the net, however not a significant enough % of the plant views, or even engages on the net. The old hat restricts the influence of the net. Time will change that!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Wrong it made me allot of friends in the plant, however not a significant enough % of the plant views, or even engages on the net. The old hat restricts the influence of the net. Time will change that!

wow just sad, cal50 has to attack you, and dodge the questions....

but that is typical of the republican attitude today.....

It never ceases to amaze me how some people spin things. Obama and the democrats get destroyed in the election, but he has somehow won something. That is like me trying to convince any of you people that the repubs did terrific in 2008.

But here is where the rubber meets the road------------>you guys thought that electing Obama would solve the problem because your feelings were that the smell out of Washington came 100% from the republicans. Oh, contrair! The smell out of Washington comes basically from all politicians. People instinctively knew this, and created another player which both democrats, and republicans, could support.

The problem with the democrats is simple when viewed logically----------->the democrats openly support this stuff, the over spending, the programs, the freebies. Republicans on the other hand, claim that they lost their way. (I don't believe them, they were drunk with power) But, still and all, if you have 1 side admitting openly they are gonna screw you, and the other side saying they forgot their roots and went astray, it is not hard to get to a consensus on WHO NOT to vote for. Voting 1 way, you have NO chance by their own admission. Voting the other way, at least you have hope.

Americans know that the Republicans cut deals to get what they wanted; and in the process opened the door for disaster. They also know those doors were opened for democrat ideas. The bottomline is (as far as home ownership) to allow people who could not afford a mortgage, the rest of us are taking a bath. Now we all know whos' idea that sounds like, and essentially is. It is what it is.

And so-------->the only choice is to choose better conservatives who will stick to their principles. The alternative is to elect liberals; who if they stick to their principles, will lead us down the road further that we are on now.

The debate in America is not about where to spend the money next year, but rather how not to spend the money at all. LOOK at who is framing the debate about spend, and who is framing the debate about cut.

We can have a discussion about what to cut, and we should........and do it as concerned citizens.

If your debate point is about spending, then you are just one of those who wish the problem to continue, and in fact break us.

• Like 1

korea auto makers come here(USA) because they can get rid of the unions. kia, hyundia are all union in korea,but here they can pay $15hr. buy at walmart and buy a kia!!!!!! welcome to the bankrupt USA!!!!

So what do you call it when your own union thinks reduced wages & benefits is the answer?

http://www.intheseti...es_at_gm_plant/

"Although GM intends to hire more than 1,300 workers, the UAW and the automaker have agreed to run the facility with 40 percent of the workers earning half the hourly wages ($14) of their tier-one counterparts. That brings the annual salary down to $30,000 from $58,000 earned during the previous contract, according to Reuters."

It never ceases to amaze me how some people spin things. Obama and the democrats get destroyed in the election, but he has somehow won something. That is like me trying to convince any of you people that the repubs did terrific in 2008.

But here is where the rubber meets the road------------>you guys thought that electing Obama would solve the problem because your feelings were that the smell out of Washington came 100% from the republicans. Oh, contrair! The smell out of Washington comes basically from all politicians. People instinctively knew this, and created another player which both democrats, and republicans, could support.

The problem with the democrats is simple when viewed logically----------->the democrats openly support this stuff, the over spending, the programs, the freebies. Republicans on the other hand, claim that they lost their way. (I don't believe them, they were drunk with power) But, still and all, if you have 1 side admitting openly they are gonna screw you, and the other side saying they forgot their roots and went astray, it is not hard to get to a consensus on WHO NOT to vote for. Voting 1 way, you have NO chance by their own admission. Voting the other way, at least you have hope.

Americans know that the Republicans cut deals to get what they wanted; and in the process opened the door for disaster. They also know those doors were opened for democrat ideas. The bottomline is (as far as home ownership) to allow people who could not afford a mortgage, the rest of us are taking a bath. Now we all know whos' idea that sounds like, and essentially is. It is what it is.

And so-------->the only choice is to choose better conservatives who will stick to their principles. The alternative is to elect liberals; who if they stick to their principles, will lead us down the road further that we are on now.

The debate in America is not about where to spend the money next year, but rather how not to spend the money at all. LOOK at who is framing the debate about spend, and who is framing the debate about cut.

We can have a discussion about what to cut, and we should........and do it as concerned citizens.

If your debate point is about spending, then you are just one of those who wish the problem to continue, and in fact break us.

Ima, with all due respect! The only reason that the Republican's are framing the debate with budget cuts, is they were not in power and it diverts angst on the opposing party (Democrats) . When the Republicans ruled the land they were borrowing money from China to pay for our "invasion" of another sovereign country. Am I disappointed that Saddam is gone? No, however I am disappointed that we wasted resources we didn't have to accomplish it, and did so because of a Bush proclaimed "War on Terror"!

Now on to free trade, in order for there to be any real sustainable recovery in this nation as far as the job market, and retail sales, and the housing market there has to be a reversal of trade policies.

Anything less is a band-aid, and is only a temporary fix to put off the inevitable. Also holding it off will just increase the size and scope of the disaster when it does hit!

Edited by Furious1Auto

• 2 weeks later...

Ima, with all due respect! The only reason that the Republican's are framing the debate with budget cuts, is they were not in power and it diverts angst on the opposing party (Democrats) .

When the Republicans ruled the land they were borrowing money from China to pay for our "invasion" of another sovereign country. Am I disappointed that Saddam is gone? No, however I am disappointed that we wasted resources we didn't have to accomplish it, and did so because of a Bush proclaimed "War on Terror"!

Now on to free trade, in order for there to be any real sustainable recovery in this nation as far as the job market, and retail sales, and the housing market there has to be a reversal of trade policies.

Anything less is a band-aid, and is only a temporary fix to put off the inevitable. Also holding it off will just increase the size and scope of the disaster when it does hit!

The bold says it all, American lives lost to kill a dictator that had nothing to do with 9/11. Trillions of dollars spent for nothing more than a lie to American citizens. All of these resources spent foolishly when we could have used this money for pushing America forward instead of backwards

Bush and the republicans are an embarassment to the world stage.

The bold says it all, American lives lost to kill a dictator that had nothing to do with 9/11. Trillions of dollars spent for nothing more than a lie to American citizens. All of these resources spent foolishly when we could have used this money for pushing America forward instead of backwards

Bush and the republicans are an embarassment to the world stage.

And FOX News has the nerve to parade him round their network as if he was a patriot, and had done something good for America. What a joke, it didn't clean up his image any, it just subtracted from their credibility.

Lucky for them, the next guy hasn't changed that outlook.

2 years my friend. 2 years.

That's all it took for people to be fed up of Obama and the Left.

Hmm, Spend trillions wastefully, then criticize the current regime for spending money to repair the damage. Republicans are great I think I'll vote for them! LOL

i-love-obamacare-i-heart-obama-care.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.light-blue.w760h760.jpg

Edited by Furious1Auto

Hmm, Spend trillions wastefully, then criticize the current regime for spending money to repair the damage. Republicans are great I think I'll vote for them! LOL

i-love-obamacare-i-heart-obama-care.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.light-blue.w760h760.jpg

Congrats, you are one of the minority of people that still like it and think its a good idea.

Most (smart) people now know its a bad deal and oppose it.

The irony is some people think its great and the inside joke is Obama care does not even apply to Obama & his family, the polticians that wrote the bill and many companies that received exemptions from it from the government. I am sure there is a logical explination why so many are "exempted" from the great deal.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/23/obamacare-for-everyone-but-obama/

Dont think for a minute these Republicans have our interest................They dont

Shame on any auto worker that voted Republican in the past.

You reap what you sew

http://www.detnews.com/article/20101112/BIZ/11120339/1148/auto01/Deal-fails-to-emerge-on-S.-Korea-trade-pact

I agree

Oh and by the way nice Obama shirt, it will go well with my "bush screwed America for the past 8 years now we suffer" shirt

Congrats, you are one of the minority of people that still like it and think its a good idea.

Most (smart) people now know its a bad deal and oppose it.

The irony is some people think its great and the inside joke is Obama care does not even apply to Obama & his family, the polticians that wrote the bill and many companies that received exemptions from it from the government. I am sure there is a logical explination why so many are "exempted" from the great deal.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/23/obamacare-for-everyone-but-obama/

Majority of who, old people that have nothing to do but watch , and read the traditional media? The same people that voted the republicans back into power after 8 years of hell?

That's not the majority of this country, the majority voted during the presidential election.

Go on a state per state basis, and look at how many people voted during the presidential election, versus our recently past Senate race.

The real majority of this countr'y citizens voted Obama into office, and the minority who follow politics constantly, and watch the news steered the Senate election, because the young people that turned out for Obama didn't vote in the Senate race. They all work, and are too busy, or unwilling to follow day to day politics. They didn't even know who the candidates were! Majority turned on Obama my ass. Because it is the same so called Majority, that voted against him in the presidential race. Only this time with no position, not that it is even close to a reflection of what the majority of American's think, cause it's not! More statistics and political BS to sell consensus. I know there is 33M people now that love Obama that could care less before, They all have coverage they were being denied previous to his legislation. Many of them from that same "Majority" voting block you speak of. Like I said, once people see the benefits from "Obama Care" he will be revered!

Edited by Furious1Auto