Method for Filing Complaint Against Dealer

What is the best method of filing a complaint against a dealer?

Without knowing what happened, I'd look at the following options.

Start with the service/sales manager (assuming it happened in one of these departments).

Escalate to the General Manager

Escalate to the Dealer Principal

Staying within the dealerhsip will gives you the highest chance of actual resolution.

If that does not work, contact Ford Customer Service. They will contact the dealership and have the dealership contact you.

After that, you are looking at BBB.

Again, it depends on what happened. I've seen people try to go to the BBB because a dealership didn't offer them enough on the Kia for trade and another that the dealership does not wash the car after every service visit.

Without knowing what happened, I'd look at the following options.

Start with the service/sales manager (assuming it happened in one of these departments).

Escalate to the General Manager

Escalate to the Dealer Principal

Staying within the dealerhsip will gives you the highest chance of actual resolution.

If that does not work, contact Ford Customer Service. They will contact the dealership and have the dealership contact you.

After that, you are looking at BBB.

Again, it depends on what happened. I've seen people try to go to the BBB because a dealership didn't offer them enough on the Kia for trade and another that the dealership does not wash the car after every service visit.

Agreed, stay within the dealership if at all possible, Ford customer service is 1-800-392-Ford

p.s. stay calm cool and collected, you'll have a much better chance of having the concern addressed.