O.T AT MAP

mtp.cares

Its just that usually you could see you paystub the Tuesday before you get your check deposited on Friday. The only thing that shows are the two subs.

I received a message from my committee man no holiday pay for Dec 24. They will be combing it with next week's check so that check will be for 6 days. But be aware union dues will be taken out. Although they said in the handout those funds would be deposited tomorrow. However u still must claim the 24th when calling Marvin.

I received a message from my committee man no holiday pay for Dec 24. They will be combing it with next week's check so that check will be for 6 days. But be aware union dues will be taken out. Although they said in the handout those funds would be deposited tomorrow. However u still must claim the 24th when calling Marvin.

No. You should not have to claim because of a new pay ending date

Dont listen to this message....I wont answer calls LOL

I got my phone call today saying we will be paid for 6 days of holiday pay on the 7th and instructions for unemployment claims will be distributed on the 3rd when we return. We will have to claim the 24th when we call marvin which I think is bs,since my unemployment check will be here before my holiday pay.

With gas prices rising, a new fuel efficient Focus among other products bargained for MAP you will be on O/T for a long time.

Good luck, keep up the Quality at a World Class level and MAP will be a great place of employment for many years.

God Bless the UAW

Happy New Year

Grimshaw