My EcoBoost is here and it is at its new home....

BrianS

Got my EcoBoost last night. All I have to say is, WOW Ford you out did yourself this time. This is by far the best truck I have ever owned or driven. I also could get away with saying the best vehicle I have ever driven or owned. When people in general see this truck, they just get a big grin and say WOW. So Ford is bringing smiles to everyone...B

Edited by BrianS

Got my EcoBoost last night. All I have to say is, WOW Ford you out did yourself this time. This is by far the best truck I have ever owned or driven. I also could get away with saying the best vehicle I have ever driven or owned. When people in general see this truck, they just get a big grin and say WOW. So Ford is bringing smiles to everyone...B

How is the torque? Is it :ohsnap: ?

:camera:

Congrats man, oh and thanks for making it harder for me to wait for mine to show up.

Sorry...LOL...if you guys have any questions ask i will try and answer them while you guys wait for yours...OBTW it looks like so far i only have 1 USB port....AARRGGHH...B

Tons of power...I will have to watch it or i will be in trouble...

I would almost say it could out run a Lightning...would like to try... Mine has 3.73's...B

Were you able to get any factory incentives on it? There's a rumor going around that the ecoboost doesn't qualify for any of the current rebates.

Were you able to get any factory incentives on it? There's a rumor going around that the ecoboost doesn't qualify for any of the current rebates.

I got a bunch, but what helped is that i am a member of USAA and used their car buying service as a bargaining tool...

OBTW call the Ford Corporate number and ask for the flyer they sent it to me and it had a $750 coupon in it. got my Lariat Supercrew with off road 4x4, candy red, nav and Captains chairs for around 40700...It was under 41000...

The dealer I got mine from I dont care much for. I had some issues with them in the past. My sales lady was good the other...well..

Had to use them since no one is giving up EcoBoosts...OBTW they have another like mine there but it has the triple while pearl paint job...

Congrats!!!

Please keep us posted on your MPG.

Ok think I got the pic so it will post here...

Today I added the Ford molded splash guards/mud flaps and the bed liner. Dealer I bought the truck from tried to take me to the cleaners for $499 for the liner but went to other dealer and got it for half that...B

post-9406-0-62675800-1297367373_thumb.jpg

Ok think I got the pic so it will post here...

Today I added the Ford molded splash guards/mud flaps and the bed liner. Dealer I bought the truck from tried to take me to the cleaners for $499 for the liner but went to other dealer and got it for half that...B

IMO should have gone with a spray in bed lined not a drop in. My 2 cents

Sorry guys, but I think everyone asking for fuel economy is pretty funny. For the first 6-months, it will probably be pretty bad. After all, who goes out and buys their new powerhouse torque monster, and drives it like there is an egg under the accelerator.

I think we should revisit this in 6 months.

To the OP, congrats, and it looks like a beautiful truck. The funny thing is, the way you ordered it, is how me and the hubby built one online. Only our price was much higher than yours. LOL

It just seems like a great replacement for our V10, but we would be going backward and don't drive enough to make it worth it.

I just love the Ecoboost engine.

Sorry guys, but I think everyone asking for fuel economy is pretty funny. For the first 6-months, it will probably be pretty bad. After all, who goes out and buys their new powerhouse torque monster, and drives it like there is an egg under the accelerator.

I think we should revisit this in 6 months.

To the OP, congrats, and it looks like a beautiful truck. The funny thing is, the way you ordered it, is how me and the hubby built one online. Only our price was much higher than yours. LOL

It just seems like a great replacement for our V10, but we would be going backward and don't drive enough to make it worth it.

I just love the Ecoboost engine.

V10 replacement...There is a gentleman back home who is retired. His wife and him spend a lot of their retirement pulling an RV and they also trade trucks every 2 years. Since Ford doesn't make a V10 anymore they bought the 6.2L. He is pulling the same RV and got 4 more MPG. He didn't specify if he was getting MPG from the gauge or actually adding it up on paper...B

Nice looking Truck Brian!! I would also go with the spray in bed liner for the durability and value. Of course it all depends on how long you think you will keep it and what goes back there. For my neck of the woods, I have already locked in with the local Rhino dealer the price to do mine (6.5 bed) when it arrives. After that I am going with a hard tri fold cover for the back. Catch you all later.