Saline Reps on the Floor

Dr.GB

Last night I seen Tom K, Dennis D and Brian B out on the floor, first thought something was wrong or they were trying to solve one of the many problems here.WRONG, they were in the focus area campaining for ole Jolie Goddard, wow didnt know he worked here HAHA. So what is wrong with this picture, for one thing the reps have more than enough work to keep the busy,could answer some of the calls that people wait 3 or more days for a return if they do return your call, how about fixing the many overtime equilization issues OH NO. That tells you where the Union's prioritys are at. I guess Tom thinks this membership is a bunch of fools, your wrong . Tom clean up your house we all know that you are involved with these election changes to benefit you and your secret society brothers, Jolie and Sommerville he is going to loose also. Stop the politics, start representing the membership like a real union or get out you bunch of LOADS :sos:

Edited by Dr.GB
  • Like 1

Last night I seen Tom K, Dennis D and Brian B out on the floor, first thought something was wrong or they were trying to solve one of the many problems here.WRONG, they were in the focus area campaining for ole Jolie Goddard, wow didnt know he worked here HAHA. So what is wrong with this picture, for one thing the reps have more than enough work to keep the busy,could answer some of the calls that people wait 3 or more days for a return if they do return your call, how about fixing the many overtime equilization issues OH NO. That tells you where the Union's prioritys are at. I guess Tom thinks this membership is a bunch of fools, your wrong . Tom clean up your house we all know that you are involved with these election changes to benefit you and your secret society brothers, Jolie and Sommerville he is going to loose also. Stop the politics, start representing the membership like a real union or get out you bunch of LOADS :sos:

Was Toms personal videographer/work wife with him?

• Like 2

What has the union come too. Now they are so open and blatant with their dirty politics they must believe we are all complete idiots! In 2009 a letter was sent from Dave Curson explaining voting and election eligibility for temporarily transferred employees into the Saline plant at the request of the President Mark Caruso. It was explained in the letter which I have attached those employees would be able to not only vote but run for local offices after meeting eligibility requirement set forth in the local 892 By-Laws. Today Brother Caruso and I use the term lightly has sent a new letter contradicting the original letter which states those employees cannot run or vote in local 892 elections. Now I ask you if this is the case what is the validity of the election results of the 2009 elections. Come on people the good ol boys have taken it to the top to protect themselves at our expense. Now the ACH brothers and sisters cannot not run for office even though they pay dues and our transferred brothers and sisters have lost their right too! Where will it stop!!!!

curson_eligibility.pdf

update_eligibilty.pdf

• Like 1

What has the union come too. Now they are so open and blatant with their dirty politics they must believe we are all complete idiots! In 2009 a letter was sent from Dave Curson explaining voting and election eligibility for temporarily transferred employees into the Saline plant at the request of the President Mark Caruso. It was explained in the letter which I have attached those employees would be able to not only vote but run for local offices after meeting eligibility requirement set forth in the local 892 By-Laws. Today Brother Caruso and I use the term lightly has sent a new letter contradicting the original letter which states those employees cannot run or vote in local 892 elections. Now I ask you if this is the case what is the validity of the election results of the 2009 elections. Come on people the good ol boys have taken it to the top to protect themselves at our expense. Now the ACH brothers and sisters cannot not run for office even though they pay dues and our transferred brothers and sisters have lost their right too! Where will it stop!!!!

maybe they are adjustable rules!!!!!!

• Like 1

Anyone can run or vote in an election when your paying dues.

All you have to do is get the old letter contradicting the new letter and bring it to the attention of the NLRB, the union won't enforce it's own rules so let the NLRB do it for them.

File a complaint with the NLRB:

NLRB (National Labor Relations Board)

Phone: 313-226-3200

Fax: 313-226-2090

Union at Saline is a bunch of corrupt bitches.

• Like 1

Anyone can run or vote in an election when your paying dues.

All you have to do is get the old letter contradicting the new letter and bring it to the attention of the NLRB, the union won't enforce it's own rules so let the NLRB do it for them.

File a complaint with the NLRB:

NLRB (National Labor Relations Board)

Phone: 313-226-3200

Fax: 313-226-2090

Union at Saline is a bunch of corrupt bitches.

You are right someone needs to contact the NLRB from Saline.

Tradesman working on temporary assignment at Van Dyke were told that they would not receive any overtime when they started there almost a year ago. Only the permanent tradesman would get OT. So they contacted the international. International came in and back the local up on this. The trades asked for the local agreement stating this but to no avail. So they said that they wanted to file a Grievance. local said no! So being they felt they were still in the right. They contacted the NLRB. It was settled a couple of weeks ago. They won! They now are on the over time list with the permanent trades. They are finally being treated like UAW members and not like some outsiders. It is a dam shame on the UAW part that it had to come to this.

Moral of the story don't believe everything they tell you!

• Like 2

With @ 500 strong at Saline, aka "AAI WEST", is ripe for a change of the guard.........just sayin'

Yep it is Kanitz and committee has to go Tom you are clueless and you are not a good chairman or negotiator you and your committee are a bunch of liers. You are wollowing in the pitty and protection afforded to you Goddard and Sommerville by Bob King and the UAW Execuative board. Its wrong to devide the membership like has been done in recent weeks, this tells me we are in a sad state of affairs at our local and national levels. Tom you are not a true UNIONIST you are a want to be, your tour will come to an end soon. Anyone associated With Tom Kanitz should be watched very closely thay are of questional charactor. :shades:

Edited by Dr.GB
  • Like 1

I find this interesting. All of us Temp Tradesman at MAP just voted last week in the local election. We have all been there for over a year. That may be why?

I find this interesting. All of us Temp Tradesman at MAP just voted last week in the local election. We have all been there for over a year. That may be why?

It is quite interesting isn't it? Most of the Temp. transfers have been at Saline for 2 or 3 years and were wholeheartedly encouraged to vote in the 2009 Saline elections as outlined in the letter from Dave Curson then asst. to Ron Gettlefinger. Now in 2011 it is not allowed anymore. Saline does have elections in May 2012 so may as well get it in place now. Our committee isn't very popular need to cut the odds I guess.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Ask Kinitz if the OLD or new set of LETTERS or RULES apply to his daughter still working there as a temp, when she should be out so a light blue worker can have her job. She shouldn't even be there but her daddy will get her back!. Nepotism at it's finest.

Lets see

Chuckies list of things to do today.

1) The UAW doesnt do anything for me.

check

2) Write something negative about Saline

check

more to come...........

yawn, yawn

• Like 2

Ask your chairman and president to release a weekly or monthly letter in the building about current events. If they refuse to do this, do not vote for them ever again.

If I was your chairman or local president, I would release a letter to the membership each month to let everyone know whats going on and pay for it out of my own pocket no less. If these people can't keep the membership up to date and notify people of whats to come in advance, then they are just in fact making up their own rules.

The do this already. If you went to a union meeting you would of known this. :shades: :ohsnap:

Edited by wildosvt
  • Like 1

I'm talking about a weekly or monthly in plant news letter. I shouldn't have to waste my time or gas to go to a union meeting to hear the same old garbage just to find out it's not true or something has changed. I'm talking about an open letter from the local president not a hand out at the entrance of your plant. Can we get UAW personnel to be responsible and keep people up to date on basic things such as rumors going around.

439x.jpg

Thats called a handbill. They already do that as well. Maybe not at your plant.