Any 2013 MKZ rumors, renderings, or info?

atvman

Does EcoBoost usually carry Park Assist with it?

Ford is always trying to improve their option-feature-package combinations -- they've got a ways to go yet imho

tho by then buyers will undoubtedly change what combos they want

so on-going process

Not the MKS or the Taurus w/o EB. And WOW ... why on a Focus and not on a Taurus Limited, MKX, or MKZ?

Electric Power Steering system. MKS/Taurus/Flex only get EPS with Ecoboost engines. Escape and Focus use Electric Power Steering on all models. I'm sure park assist will be on the new Fusion as well as the MKZ.

Edited by jasonj80

Electric Power Steering system. MKS/Taurus/Flex only get EPS with Ecoboost engines. Escape and Focus use Electric Power Steering on all models. I'm sure park assist will be on the new Fusion as well as the MKZ.

Sweet!! Will order ASAP. happy%20feet.gif

P.S.

Are all these features available on the Hybrid too?

Edited by Dedonut

I didn't realize the non-EB D3s did not get EPS.

I'm sure that will be fixed when the new versions debut.

well since the title includes renderings

here's my little Lincoln mkE 'sedatch' that I just finished, see what you think

th_MKE_2B2.jpg

based on the GCMax's longer wheelbase, not the Focus

Edited by 2b2

• 2 weeks later...

This may be an unknown but I'll ask anyway. I have a 2011 MKZ and want to buy the Cargo Area Protector, however, I'm pretty sure I'll jump to the 2013 MKZ when it comes out so I'm reluctant to pay $125. - $150. for it if it won't fit the 2013.

The current MKZ Cargo Area Protectors I find when I search seem to fit model years 2007-2010 and then change with the 2011. So now the question. Despite all the design changes that appear to be coming with the 2013 MKZ, is it likely that the Cargo Area Protector for the 2011 will still fit the 2013?

This may be an unknown but I'll ask anyway. I have a 2011 MKZ and want to buy the Cargo Area Protector, however, I'm pretty sure I'll jump to the 2013 MKZ when it comes out so I'm reluctant to pay $125. - $150. for it if it won't fit the 2013.

The current MKZ Cargo Area Protectors I find when I search seem to fit model years 2007-2010 and then change with the 2011. So now the question. Despite all the design changes that appear to be coming with the 2013 MKZ, is it likely that the Cargo Area Protector for the 2011 will still fit the 2013?

Not likely at all. Almost guaranteed to be different.

• 3 months later...