2012 Focus Order Status

GaryG

What do I look for on the DORA? The VIN number seems like some numbers are omitted: VIN#. AHP3N2 C

I think the dealer number is 27B047. Nothing under special order #. Help?

You don't get a VIN with a DORA. And that dealer number is not valid. Most of them begin with an "F" and have 5 numbers after it.

Would anyone be able to help me find my vin#? My dealer has not/will not give me my vin#. My focus was ordered 5 weeks ago, and I was told today it could be another 6. I feel like I'm not being told everything. I have a dealer #, however after reading a previous post I see that it should be F followed by 5 #'s. My order confirmation sheet cut off the last digit of the dealer #. Maybe that's enough to get started, I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In Transit Received - 143q21 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 6P, Kansas City Mc, MO May-31-2011

ETA Jun-04-2011

Thanks again Pioneer for everything you do to help relieve our anxieties during our waits! Tomorrow sounds like a good day to visit the dealer and review any trade-in/financial changes that may have happened since my order in December. I prefer not to deal with any last minute surprises with a shiny new car waiting to be driven! :happy feet:

So, I have a question. If your car goes from 'In Transit Received' to 'Awaiting shipping re-released', does that mean someone while getting ready to load the car may have found a problem, and it had to go back to be fixed? Is this something that is normal? Thanks.

1FAHP3N20CL166442

Paul

So, I have a question. If your car goes from 'In Transit Received' to 'Awaiting shipping re-released', does that mean someone while getting ready to load the car may have found a problem, and it had to go back to be fixed? Is this something that is normal? Thanks.

1FAHP3N20CL166442

Paul

After nearly 7 months, my Titanium sedan has finally arrived. Found out when I opened my email and found a dealer satisfaction survey about my purchase! Called the dealer and found out it came in after hours last night. Am on vacation and can't pick it up until Monday. What a long and strange journey this has been.

1FAHP3N20CL166442

Paul

Sorry, I dislike quoting myself, but....

My salesperson emailed me today, and writes good news, Ford gave your car an ETA for the week of June 20th. Last I heard here, I had an ETA of June 9th. I wonder if the car got pulled again, or she is just blowing smoke?

New to this forum and going to own my 1st new Ford soon. I ordered a 2012 Focus SE (VIN 1FAHP3F21CL158025). I see on ETIS that it was built on the 23rd of May and other than that I dont know much. Is there anyone that can help track? I was refered to this site by a friend who said this was the place to go. I've been cruising through the various topics and see that this site has tons of good info. Looking forward to reading this site for awhile.

Many thanks

1FAHP3N20CL166442

Paul

They probably had it on a quality hold and re0inspected it before it shipped.

Awaiting Shipment Re-ReleasedFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIJun-01-2011 ETA Jun-09-2011

• Like 1

Sorry, I dislike quoting myself, but....

My salesperson emailed me today, and writes good news, Ford gave your car an ETA for the week of June 20th. Last I heard here, I had an ETA of June 9th. I wonder if the car got pulled again, or she is just blowing smoke?

Vehicle Visibility still shows the 9th., but remember what the "E" in ETA stands for.

• Like 1