2012 Order Guide?

Hello all,

Just checking to see if the 2012 order guide has been released for the F150 yet, I see on the Super Duty forums that someone posted a link to the 2012 order guide there. So if anyone has access I am curious to see what if any changes may be available for 2012?

Thanks for any help!!

Edited by altaforddealer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Initial order acceptance for 2012 MY F-150 is tentatively scheduled for August 15, 2011. The order guide should be available shortly thereafter.

Really??!!! What did you order?

Is the NAV SYSTEM available? If so, did you order it?

I am so eager to get my Platinum.

Please keep us posted.

Really??!!! What did you order?

Is the NAV SYSTEM available? If so, did you order it?

I am so eager to get my Platinum.

Please keep us posted.

He didn't order one. He's saying the "Initial order acceptance for 2012 Model Year F-150 is tentatively scheduled for August 15, 2011". That's the tentative date that they will first accept 2012 orders.

He didn't order one. He's saying the "Initial order acceptance for 2012 Model Year F-150 is tentatively scheduled for August 15, 2011". That's the tentative date that they will first accept 2012 orders.

That's correct, thank you Ford850. I have not personally ordered a 2012 F-150. My employer's pickup truck fleet consists primarily of F-150s and Super Dutys; I asked my fleet manager about the 2012 model and he mentioned the August 15 date.

Correction: As Bryan1 mentioned, the order guide will probably come out shortly before the initial order date, not after as in my previous post. Sorry!

OK I missed that, but how can an order be accepted without the 2012 Order Guide?? Wouldn't you need things like the order Codes to "build" your truck?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...