Ordered FX4 With Navigation

My deal assured me that my order wouldn't have been accepted if they didn't have the parts in stock. Does anyone know what the real deal is with navigation. Is it really holding up orders. I have a vin #.

Ordered

FX4 Super Crew

Oxford White

Navigation

Moon Roof

Pretty much all the bells and whistles.

My deal assured me that my order wouldn't have been accepted if they didn't have the parts in stock. Does anyone know what the real deal is with navigation. Is it really holding up orders. I have a vin #.

Ordered

FX4 Super Crew

Oxford White

Navigation

Moon Roof

You lucky bugger!! How long ago did you order? I ordered at the end of May and couldn't get Nav or the polished 20" wheels on the Lariat I ordered then I was told the 6 disc system was even out of stock and they built mine, now I regret deleting the nav off of mine if they are still building retail orders with nav in them yet!!

I ordered June 20th, the dealership told me there was a shortage, but that if there were allowed to order it on the order screen than they were back in stock. I have an received a vin # but havn't yet received an order date. Window sticker won't pull up yet. The dealer assured me there was no problem

I ordered June 20th, the dealership told me there was a shortage, but that if there were allowed to order it on the order screen than they were back in stock. I have an received a vin # but havn't yet received an order date. Window sticker won't pull up yet. The dealer assured me there was no problem

Good Luck getting it, I know the order system still shows you can order all the parts, but if you have a serial number you should be home free as they don't assign a number to units that won't get built or they will change your order to make it buildable. I would double check your dora (the order confirmation) to insure all your goodies are still included on the order. But now I am really jealous as I stripped mine down to get built and I should have possibly stood my ground or waited for a 2012!!

Ordered

FX4 Super Crew

Oxford White

Navigation

Moon Roof

If you have a VIN number your vehicle is scheduled to be built as ordered.

For additional information, I'm including the related information that was published in last week's Commodity and Constraint Letter for July 7th Scheduling.

Navigation System Update

During July Production, only Retails orders equipped with a Navigation System (58N) are eligible to schedule.

Further, the following F150 configurations are no longer available with a Navigation system (58N) when ordered for RETAIL OR STOCK:

FX2/FX4 orders

Lariat orders

King Ranch orders

Platinum orders

Navigation system (58N) is still available on Harley Davidson retail and stock orders.

The lack of Navigation Radio has increased the demand for 6-disc CD players faster than the supply base can respond. We are now also facing a short-term constraint on 6-disc CD players on F-150.

A change has been made to make the 6-disc CD player standard on all orders with the FX Luxury Package and all Lariat Models. The single CD (585) will be made optional on these units and will include the $100 adjustment. Also, Sony 6-disc CD (58B) is available.

Do you know if this also includes the Fusion Hybrid with Nav (502 package). I ordered a 2012 Fusion Hybrid a month ago. It took my order but says "Hold/Late Availability" for Nav & My 2012. Dealer said customer orders will be fullfilled first. Can you confirm when Hybrids will be produced. Someone said not until Nov 1 (job 1). If this is the case, I may not see my car until christmas, whew, long wait.

Thanks

Do you know if this also includes the Fusion Hybrid with Nav (502 package). I ordered a 2012 Fusion Hybrid a month ago. It took my order but says "Hold/Late Availability" for Nav & My 2012. Dealer said customer orders will be fullfilled first. Can you confirm when Hybrids will be produced. Someone said not until Nov 1 (job 1). If this is the case, I may not see my car until christmas, whew, long wait.

Thanks

This question should be posted in the Fusion Forum but I'll answer it here anyway.

The Job #1 date for the 2012 Fusion Hybrid is 11/01/2011 which is also the expected date for the Navigation System availability. The availabilty for retail orders is not clear at this time as Ford's practice lately is to restrict scheduling to stock orders only until they reach the "OK to Buy" status which is part of Ford's quality commitment.

If you have a VIN number your vehicle is scheduled to be built as ordered.

For additional information, I'm including the related information that was published in last week's Commodity and Constraint Letter for July 7th Scheduling.

Navigation System Update

During July Production, only Retails orders equipped with a Navigation System (58N) are eligible to schedule.

Further, the following F150 configurations are no longer available with a Navigation system (58N) when ordered for RETAIL OR STOCK:

FX2/FX4 orders

Lariat orders

King Ranch orders

Platinum orders

Navigation system (58N) is still available on Harley Davidson retail and stock orders.

The lack of Navigation Radio has increased the demand for 6-disc CD players faster than the supply base can respond. We are now also facing a short-term constraint on 6-disc CD players on F-150.

A change has been made to make the 6-disc CD player standard on all orders with the FX Luxury Package and all Lariat Models. The single CD (585) will be made optional on these units and will include the $100 adjustment. Also, Sony 6-disc CD (58B) is available.

You're killing me!!! I deleted NAV off of my order to get my truck built and now you say that if I had left it on it would have gotten built anyway!!!? Sh!t Sh!t Sh!t!!!!!!!!

Anyone want a loaded Lariat Crew Eco Boost 157" with everything other than the tailgate step and of course NAV and 20"s!!!?? Might as well wait for a 2012 now!!!

You're killing me!!! I deleted NAV off of my order to get my truck built and now you say that if I had left it on it would have gotten built anyway!!!? Sh!t Sh!t Sh!t!!!!!!!!

Anyone want a loaded Lariat Crew Eco Boost 157" with everything other than the tailgate step and of course NAV and 20"s!!!?? Might as well wait for a 2012 now!!!

It says Lariats are not available with Nav period.

Besides for these forums. Where are you all getting your information. I've called the dealer and ford and they havent shown any concerns. I've even searched the Internet and fords site and haven't found any information other than on chat forums. I'm just looking for hard facts. Something that I can access and read with my own two eyes that they have no more navigations and 20" wheels. Can anyone supply a valid link to back up the story.

Besides for these forums. Where are you all getting your information. I've called the dealer and ford and they havent shown any concerns. I've even searched the Internet and fords site and haven't found any information other than on chat forums. I'm just looking for hard facts. Something that I can access and read with my own two eyes that they have no more navigations and 20" wheels. Can anyone supply a valid link to back up the story.

Well supply issues may vary by region perhaps in Canada they are different but according to the region rep from Ford I was told that you cannot get the Polished 20 inch rims and the Navigation for sure. The statement before about Nav being available for retail orders made me think I may have been able to get my truck built with the system in it instead of just the Sony system I am getting. Anyway I have a serial number and my truck is scheduled for build the week of July 18th at the Rouge plant.

ice-capades works at a dealer and what he posted was an official memo from Ford. Your dealer should have the same memo.

• 4 weeks later...

I have exactly the same order. This sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered my FX4 with EB and Nav last week. Dealer told me they will resume building NAVs in late September which is reasonable timing given my order timing.

Yep. I got my VIN today.

The problem with the navs not being available is coming to an end.

My dealer told me the same thing. He said Ford is expecting a very large shipment of nav units in early September. I got this information confirmed by Ford Marketing earlier today.

Yep. I got my VIN today.

My dealer told me the same thing. He said Ford is expecting a very large shipment of nav units in early September. I got this information confirmed by Ford Marketing earlier today.

Cool stuff, now as long as they do not run out of 20" tires I should be all set.

Cool stuff, now as long as they do not run out of 20" tires I should be all set.

I was told by four different dealers in a span of a week that that I couldn't get the 20's, the nav or a 6 disc changer because of the tsunami.

Each dealer was different with what was unavailable.

The dealer I went with let me know a few days before I signed the deal and said the 20's were available again (it changed 3 or so times) and I got a $400 credit for the sony stereo because the 6 disc changer wasn't available.

The day I signed everything the 6 disc changer was available again but I was able to keep the $400 credit. Which kept the price close to another dealers offer.

I went with the original dealer because I had a referral certificate for $1000 off due to an in house promotion.

I was told by four different dealers in a span of a week that that I couldn't get the 20's, the nav or a 6 disc changer because of the tsunami.

Each dealer was different with what was unavailable.

The dealer I went with let me know a few days before I signed the deal and said the 20's were available again (it changed 3 or so times) and I got a $400 credit for the sony stereo because the 6 disc changer wasn't available.

The day I signed everything the 6 disc changer was available again but I was able to keep the $400 credit. Which kept the price close to another dealers offer.

I went with the original dealer because I had a referral certificate for $1000 off due to an in house promotion.

My truck arrived!! Pick it up saturday! I can't wait:)

Just waiiting on 3m and the linex to be done tomorrow.

I'll post a pic when I get it.

CAN NOT WAIT!!