Trailer Park Eyes

Wait, wait.........are you telling me you think that Daddy is Armstrong and a couple of others too? Is there reasonable proof-) I mean, even something we can spin just like DADDY does would be epic-) He has to agree with himself because nobody else will comes to mind instantly. I just want to say that if it is him, why do you think he didn't make it an accurate name like Jethro De-Bodeine, the double naught spy! Jethro learned them there econominics at his them there lemonadie stand just DADDY did. The old people who earned their money gave hime a 10 cent tip for his cold lemonade, so now he thinks everyone owes him and his liberal friends something. Of course, I agree with him-) We all owe them a map of the currents so they can swim to Cuba, where they will all live happily ever after.

• Like 1

Oh Daddy, you are soooooo lame. You must've thought that HOPE AND CHANGE might have a barb in it, cause we now see you were hedging your bets, lol.

It's all good though. It just shows everyone that just like Obama, your insight was just all smoke AND MIRRORS, JUST LIKE i HAVE BEEN PROCLAIMING FROM THE OUTSET.

But since you have been pulled out of the proverbial closet, I will leave you alone. Kicking a dead horse is not my cup of tea; and since ACES is still here; and seems to be the smarter liberal able to covers his/her tracks, I suppose the thinkers should engage him/her, and leave your carcass to be picked over by high school conservative thinkers, lolololol.

I have a 5yr old grand daughter who would like to debate you, hehehehehehehehehehe. Odds are 5 to 1, she either wins, or forces you to hide under another.......cough......cough......screen name-)

P.S. Seriously folks, what did you expect? Barry is Barack, just as Daddy is Armstrong! It is how they do business; trying to make you think that sooooooo many people think like they do, and you are some idiot off in outerspace. It would NOT surprise any of us, to find out that everyone who agrees with DADDY is Daddy, INCLUDING HIS MAJESTY, aces, LOLOL!

The odds on all of them being the same person.........are higher........than Barack getting re-elected, and that is not a political statement, but rather a reality statement that Daddy and his 3 dwarfs.....he/himself/ and ACES can't stand.

Always remember that it is a worthwhile cause to interject yourself into politics. It gives perspective to everyone.

But do remember that you never INTERJECT with your pants down.......ala Daddy..........OR YOUR SMOKE AND MIRRORS BECOME APPARENT-)

I am really liking this election cycle Daddy. Your incompetence and being a clandestine secret squirrel is making THE ROUNDS MORE THAN just this board-) I have POSTERIZED you! No need to thank me, I do it for the good of the country-) And I personally thank you for your support in proving my point!

Edited by Imawhosure
  • Like 4

I am not lcjdad. Sorry you think that people can see the Republican agenda under Bush just about killed this country

I am not ready to even think about this recovering/stabilized economy back to the drunken republican sailors that put all Americans in danger

Americans are smarter than that. Oh 1 more thing

What happened to trailer park eyes??

Leading the polls and down in the toilet in just 2 weeks

I must laugh at the broken republican agenda,,,, seems somewhat fragmented hahahaha

• Like 1

I am not lcjdad. Sorry you think that people can see the Republican agenda under Bush just about killed this country

I am not ready to even think about this recovering/stabilized economy back to the drunken republican sailors that put all Americans in danger

Americans are smarter than that. Oh 1 more thing

What happened to trailer park eyes??

Leading the polls and down in the toilet in just 2 weeks

I must laugh at the broken republican agenda,,,, seems somewhat fragmented hahahaha

http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/16/michele-bachmann-corn-dog-photo-in-bad-taste/?iref=obnetwork

You atleast have to admit that I don't dislike her for her EYES! and the MSNBC article came up on one of the search engine news pages and i saved it. I don't read MSNBC.

And i don't think she's bad looking for 55 at all.

Kinda got the cute thing going on here.

20060227_bachmann_39.jpg

Nice looking shot of her...

bachmann.jpg

She might need to learn not to use her teeth though....and her sexy look needs work...

michele-bachmann-corndog.jpg

U right man, that is trailer park eyes if I ever seen em.

• Like 2

I think he may have a point in his Tarzan like speak. Anytime i hear about a right winger trying to cure being gay i instantly think of all the anti-gay republicans who turned out to be gay.

U right man. That dude is gayer than gay. He could be the spokeperson for gay. No wonder she so uptight.

Edited by Porkchop
  • Like 2

there is things buzing in my mind but it hard for to com out. she pretty woman. not smart she like dumb animal. plus husban =d is queer.

Your mind is "buzzed" alright....She pretty wooman. Husband like boys. she smart and educate. me big chief money......tarzan swing through the air. tarzan rip underwear. tarzn no care cuz jane will knit another pair

Old Trailer park eyes Bachmann was looking hot last night :happy feet:

I thought you'd be staring at your life sized standee of ol' "Big Ears". Oops, did I say something racist or derogatory of someone's genetics?

No, just making a point. Take issue with her or his political positions, not the color of their skin, genetic heritage or other personal characteristics that are beyond their control. I don't care what they look like. I care what they said they'd do and then what they did, as it indicates what they may do in the future if they tell me what they promise to do. Whew! Long run-on sentence, but I trust a few of you have the reading comprehension to keep up.

• Like 2

Michelle Bachmann and her husband are two more welfare queens taking our hard earned tax dollars to enrich themselves. Then they want to cut our earned benefits, Social Security and Medicare, that we have worked so hard during our lives to obtain.

lets add to the list.. clintons, gore reid peloisi (pass it, then we will find out whats in it). we all especially need to understand that republicans and democrats are not on our (real people) side. Government is way out there.. not in touch... get it??? now go back to your abc, nbc. cbs. cnbc, msnbc, cnn. etc....

• Like 3

Michelle Bachmann and her husband are two more welfare queens taking our hard earned tax dollars to enrich themselves. Then they want to cut our earned benefits, Social Security and Medicare, that we have worked so hard during our lives to obtain.

I miss Bachmann already. I think the GOP put her there early as a diversion anyways. Rick perry was propped up by none other than the Bush Clan.

Do you miss the wonderful economy from 2001-2008???

Me neither

Perry = Bush

Does anyone think that Bachmann and her lunacy was a GOP diversion all along?

Hillary was a bigger threat to win, and the right knew it. But, even the left feared her as well, so O was placed on the fence post as an alternative and distraction. But, damn, you elected him anyways. He's still sittin' up there trying to figure out what to do now.

• Like 1