Bought a new Focus hatch- Need accessories

Neither would be able to be added after the fact.

Dang. It was the only one they had on the lot. Zero Fiestas. I really needed a car so I snapped it up and the dealer trades were too extravagant.

I'm going to have it re-upholstered though. I prefer leather.

Don't get me wrong, I love the car. I just really wanted Sync. However, the plusses outweigh the minuses. Also, it's more of an errand car vs. full on commuter. I'll survive with the 3.5 audio jack...that's placed in a bad spot.

If you get an extension cable, I highly recommend Monoprice. The cables are good quality, and so cheap I end up buying stuff "just in case". You will never buy a cable or adapter anywhere else.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10218#1021808

6-footer M/F 3.5MM extension: 73 cents; shipping, $1.88.

(I swear I don't work for them! Just can't stand how much places charge for cables.)

If you get an extension cable, I highly recommend Monoprice. The cables are good quality, and so cheap I end up buying stuff "just in case". You will never buy a cable or adapter anywhere else.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10218#1021808

6-footer M/F 3.5MM extension: 73 cents; shipping, $1.88.

(I swear I don't work for them! Just can't stand how much places charge for cables.)

+1 for monoprice!

i got two 6' hdmi cables, 2 optical cables, and 2 mini display port/hdmi converters for $25. still working great 2 years later.