Lions Victories

Victories  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Will Lions win more than 8 games?

How many games do you think the Detroit Lions will win this year? Will they win the Division and get into the Playoffs?

7-9 3rd or 4th in the division. Failure to address their offensive line needs should hold this team back at least another year. The Lions are heading in the right direction, look out next year. They are building a winning team, it just takes a while.

I know it's pre-season but the Lions look good. CJ just made a great catch. The D-Line is making Tom Brady look bad. Can't wait for Fairley and Vanden Bosch are out on the field. Look out NFL. Stafford great pass to Scheffler. Wow, they are playing the Patriots first team D. The Lions have one of the toughest regular season schedules, but we will see.

• Like 1

I know it's pre-season but the Lions look good. CJ just made a great catch. The D-Line is making Tom Brady look bad. Can't wait for Fairley and Vanden Bosch are out on the field. Look out NFL. Stafford great pass to Scheffler. Wow, they are playing the Patriots first team D. The Lions have one of the toughest regular season schedules, but we will see.

They looked good that's a fact.

• Like 1

Why don't you start a sports forum and

Leave this site to Ford news.

Nothing wrong with some sports topics on here. Especially with many Ford plants in sports towns. Kind of like the White Sox and Tigers pennant race going on right now. CAP against MAP............

I find these sports post more refreshing than the 100 political garbage postings on this site that only have 6 posters defending Bush and his 8 year sodomizing of America and its people

• Like 2

I could care less....You look foolish cause I got a rise out of you!!!! Who cares what is talked about on this site!! You guys are easy to get all worked up!!! LMAO!!!

So your saying you a dumb ass and posting dumb ass comments. Thanks for letting us know dumb ass!

• Like 3

Nothing wrong with some sports topics on here. Especially with many Ford plants in sports towns. Kind of like the White Sox and Tigers pennant race going on right now. CAP against MAP............

I find these sports post more refreshing than the 100 political garbage postings on this site that only have 6 posters defending Bush and his 8 year sodomizing of America and its people

Great point. The Tigers and White Sox have a weekend series. It will be a good one. Can the Tigers pull farther away, will the Sox make it competitive? Great stuff.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...