College Football Game of The Week

So far there were a couple great games. Baylor beating #14 ranked TCU 50-48. TCU's first loss in 25 games. #16 Notre Dame losing to Southern Florida 23-20. #23 Auburn barely beating Utah State 42-38. Auburn scored two TD's in the final few minutes. Nice onside kick by the Auburn Tigers. Maybe the biggest shocker is Minnesota almost beating USC in the Rose Bowl. #25 USC wins by the score of 19-17. Maybe Minnesota a force in the Big Ten?

• Like 2

Get off this site!

I kinda like the sports spin. Especially since we are in many cities that have good pro and college rivalries. Good alternative to the 1,200 political posts that take up space on here. I just dont read the politicals, maybe you can just skip the sports.

Keep up the good sports posts, i like them Suh and thank you

• Like 3

How about Ohio State? They looked pretty good against Akron. Don't seem that they will be a pushover even without Jim Tressel. We will see on October 1 when Michigan State plays at the Horseshoe.

Ah yes Tressel was a crook and Ohio States last 10 years are tarnished. There will always be an asterisk by their name as cheaters.

Michigan and Michigan State will once again rule the Big 10.

• Like 2

There are a couple good games at the start of college football season. #3 Oregon vs. #4 LSU at Cowboys Stadium this Saturday on primetime TV. Also, #5 Boise State at Georgia. Any other good ones out there this week?

What the hell does that have anything to do with Ford, the Union, or the other similar topics discussed on this forum?

You are wasting space and time of the people of this forum who are trying to have constructive conversations about topics relative

to Ford and our employment there. I suggest you post this type of sh*t on one of your fantasy fagg*t football forums-- TROLL!

• Like 1

What the hell does that have anything to do with Ford, the Union, or the other similar topics discussed on this forum?

You are wasting space and time of the people of this forum who are trying to have constructive conversations about topics relative

to Ford and our employment there. I suggest you post this type of sh*t on one of your fantasy fagg*t football forums-- TROLL!

What?? Where are the rules??

Does this apply to all of the stupidity going on in the 6 political postings on this page alone

Its Bushs fault, no its Obamas fault, no its the Republicans, no its the tea baggers, no its the blah blah blah

I like the sports threads, refreshing and interesting.

• Like 4

Ah yes Tressel was a crook and Ohio States last 10 years are tarnished. There will always be an asterisk by their name as cheaters.

Michigan and Michigan State will once again rule the Big 10.

Yep. Ohio State cheated, no doubt. They will pay for it. Big 10 is wide open this year.

• Like 1

Notre Dame at Michigan is supposed to be the big game this weekend in college football. First night game in the history of U of M football in Ann Arbor. Any other games out there of interest? Alabama vs. Penn State? BYU at Texas?

ND losing its first game took some of the shine off the game, can't wait to watch it though since its a night game and im on C crew i'll be able to watch it!

• Like 1

Visit the Ann Arbor News website

http://www.annarbor.com/

This game is going to be a disaster, from no parking because of heavy rains to U of M not paying for additional Police protection to shutting down streets because of possible terrorist threats.

Also for some reason tickets are going for over $1,000--------

Wow!!! Looks like a good game to watch from my living room

• Like 1

Visit the Ann Arbor News website

http://www.annarbor.com/

This game is going to be a disaster, from no parking because of heavy rains to U of M not paying for additional Police protection to shutting down streets because of possible terrorist threats.

Also for some reason tickets are going for over $1,000--------

Wow!!! Looks like a good game to watch from my living room

It is a historical game and I will be glad to watch it at home.

Maybe those $1,000 tickets were worth it if you were a Michigan fan. Probably the best two minutes of college football in the fourth quarter we've seen in a long time. DR stepped up and made big plays. An amazing day in Michigan sports.

This old man saved $1,000 sitting on my couch watching a game that will be talked about for years.

• Like 1

This week's must see game of the week has to be #1 Oklahoma vs. #5 Florida State in Tallahassee, Florida on Saturday at 8 P.M. on national TV. Also, #3 LSU plays #25 Mississippi State at 8 P.M. tonight. #15 Michigan State vs. Notre Dame at 3:30 P.M. Saturday could be another good game.

The Oklahoma/Florida State game looks like a good one.

• Like 1

Oklahoma and FSU was great. A lot of action and very exciting. There were some upsets of the top 25 teams--#17 Ohio State lost at Miami, 24-6 and #15 Michigan State lost at Notre Dame, 31-13. #21 Auburn got crushed by Clemson, 38-24, but probably the biggest surprise was Illinois beating #22 Arizona State by a score of 17-14.