Rick Perry, Government Welfare Queen

What will the Tea Bagging Republicans do when they find out their latest gay love, Rick Perry, is a government welfare queen. Yes, he says he doesn't stimulus money and then takes as much as he can get. Perry took $17.4 Billion in stimulus money, $8 billion alone to balance the Texas budget for two years in a row. So, there was no Texas miracle. Perry, a typical Republican liar, took our tax dollars to make himself look good. Then he turns around and claims he didn't take stimulus money. I am tired of these Republican welfare queens taking our hard earn tax dollars to prop up their political careers and then they turn around and attack the poor, elderly, teachers and other weak members of society.

• Like 12

What will the Tea Bagging Republicans do when they find out their latest gay love, Rick Perry, is a government welfare queen. Yes, he says he doesn't stimulus money and then takes as much as he can get. Perry took $17.4 Billion in stimulus money, $8 billion alone to balance the Texas budget for two years in a row. So, there was no Texas miracle. Perry, a typical Republican liar, took our tax dollars to make himself look good. Then he turns around and claims he didn't take stimulus money. I am tired of these Republican welfare queens taking our hard earn tax dollars to prop up their political careers and then they turn around and attack the poor, elderly, teachers and other weak members of society.

This is also the guy who wanted texas to secede from the Union a while back. And now he wants to be President.

• Like 9

Of course he was for it now he is against it.

First debate more lies to come.

I would consider perry an Un American to want to break Texas off into its own. Claiming that Texas has the most illegals, most people working for poverty wages and since Texas is in a little better in that regard he wants to break from America.

What a Lying Liar!!!!

Gee, I miss Bachmann already

• Like 3

Good to know this.

• Like 1

This is also the guy who wanted texas to secede from the Union a while back. And now he wants to be President.

Perry also fully backed Al Gore, when he served as his Texas campaign chairman during the then-presidential candidate's 1988 run for the White House. He also started out his political career as a Democrat.

What's your point?

I don't want Perry anywhere near the White House. But it's the Left who keeps pushing him as a viable candidate so that people will over look Ron Paul.

• Like 2

Perry also fully backed Al Gore, when he served as his Texas campaign chairman during the then-presidential candidate's 1988 run for the White House. He also started out his political career as a Democrat.

What's your point?

I don't want Perry anywhere near the White House. But it's the Left who keeps pushing him as a viable candidate so that people will over look Ron Paul.

People have already overlooked Ron Paul. Just like every other time he has run for President.

The left is not pushing Perry, Fox is. But you wouldn't know that because by your own admission you don't watch Fox. The deep south religious right loves him. But you wouldn't know that either because you don't live in this country.

Perry started out as a democrat, so what? Your talking about events from 24 years ago. Things change. You've changed over the past 24 years and so have I.

Are you sure you should be posting in the employee section? You may want to check with the moderators.

Edited by partsisparts
  • Like 2

People have already overlooked Ron Paul. Just like every other time he has run for President.

Huh? Paul is running neck and neck with the top Republican contenders in every poll I've seen, including finishing only a few votes behind Bachman in the Iowa poll. The people aren't over looking him, both sides of the media are over looking him.

The left is not pushing Perry,

Go check the recent MSNBC Republican debate. You'll see you are as wrong about this, as you are about your first comment.

Fox is. But you wouldn't know that because by your own admission you don't watch Fox.

Fox is ignoring Paul, the same way the Left is. I could care less about the other candidates, because the clear choice is Ron Paul. And the fact that neither side wants him, just proves why he is the best choice.

The deep south religious right loves him. But you wouldn't know that either because you don't live in this country.

And you don't live in the deep south. So why do you think that you can possibly know more about them than I do?

Perry started out as a democrat, so what? Your talking about events from 24 years ago. Things change. You've changed over the past 24 years and so have I.

Exactly, so why do you mention Perry's wanting to secede the union if it was in the past? By your own words, "things change". If you are going to hold one thing from Perry's past over his head, then you must hold everything from his past over his head. I guess this is just more of your selective reasoning again.

Are you sure you should be posting in the employee section? You may want to check with the moderators.

I did, and Nick gave me the green light.

But if you're so concerned about who is posting in this forum, why not ask some questions about Aces, or his new identity "Don't Tread on Me". Oh that's right, you have a different set of rules when it comes to your side.

• Like 2

Huh? Paul is running neck and neck with the top Republican contenders in every poll I've seen, including finishing only a few votes behind Bachman in the Iowa poll. The people aren't over looking him, both sides of the media are over looking him.

He is 20 points behind the leader. You don't know what you are talking about.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-1452.html

Go check the recent MSNBC Republican debate. You'll see you are as wrong about this, as you are about your first comment.

Please post links to the polls you are quoting.

Fox is ignoring Paul, the same way the Left is. I could care less about the other candidates, because the clear choice is Ron Paul. And the fact that neither side wants him, just proves why he is the best choice.

They are ignoring him because he is not a factor. They same way they are ignoring all the other tier 2 and 3 candidates.

And you don't live in the deep south. So why do you think that you can possibly know more about them than I do?

I have relatives that live there and speak to them regularly. I also read.I stay informed. I DO watch Fox as well as left media. things I bring up are based on facts,unlike yourself who has been taken to task many times on these boards by a myriad of people because you talk out of your a**.

Exactly, so why do you mention Perry's wanting to secede the union if it was in the past? By your own words, "things change". If you are going to hold one thing from Perry's past over his head, then you must hold everything from his past over his head. I guess this is just more of your selective reasoning again.

Your logic is ridiculus. You are bring up events from 24 years ago. I am bringing up events from the past year or two reflecting his current thinking.

I did, and Nick gave me the green light.

But if you're so concerned about who is posting in this forum, why not ask some questions about Aces, or his new identity "Don't Tread on Me". Oh that's right, you have a different set of rules when it comes to your side.

Without any proof whatsoever you are assuming they are one in the same. The same way you think without proof that Die and I are the same. Talking out your a** again.

Edited by partsisparts
  • Like 3

Damn that made me laugh. The left has nothing to do with Ron Paul and his inability to gain traction with mainstream voters. Its the RNC and the corporate donors that keep him from moving up.

So very true......... Corporations determine the Republican candidates

The citizens of America determine the Democratic candidates

Which party is by the people for the people............. I wonder

Of course he was for it now he is against it.

First debate more lies to come.

I would consider perry an Un American to want to break Texas off into its own. Claiming that Texas has the most illegals, most people working for poverty wages and since Texas is in a little better in that regard he wants to break from America.

What a Lying Liar!!!!

Gee, I miss Bachmann already

He also was originally elected to the Texas Legislature as a Democrat and chaired Al Gore's 1988 presidential bid. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Perry#Early_political_career

• Like 1

So very true......... Corporations determine the Republican candidates

The citizens of America determine the Democratic candidates

Which party is by the people for the people............. I wonder

Now that makes me laugh! Ever heard of a little company called GE? That is the Corporation that got Obamass elected!!!! He is such a fool he address congress Slamming all those "rich corporations" that don't pay their fair share with his good buddy Rodger Elmelt sitting on his wife's lap during the speach. A negative political ad waiting to happen!!!!

• Like 1

Politicians both Democrats and Republicans,in order to be elected must first play ball with the people who have the big money.The populist bull crap they say to me and you is totally insincere window dressing.I always vote third party and I always get slammed with 'but you`re guy will never win' and thats right my guy wont win but its still your guy,Democrat or Republican who is the problem.Working-class people born in the USA are little more than debt slaves.Freedom?There are more rules for the working-class everyday.Spare me the comparision to China or Cuba some other tyrannical hell hole to the USA.The idea is to make the USA a better place in and of itself.

He is 20 points behind the leader. You don't know what you are talking about.

http://www.realclear...ation-1452.html

First off, polls mean nothing. Go back and look at what your polls said heading into the Wisconsin recall, or the 2011 mid terms. I’ll wait for actual election results.

However, the polls are showing him behind because nobody is listening to him. When both the Left and Right are ignoring him, it means he is on to something.

Please post links to the polls you are quoting.

I mentioned a debate that was on live TV, not a link to a meaningless poll. Try an keep up

They are ignoring him because he is not a factor. They same way they are ignoring all the other tier 2 and 3 candidates.

He finished in a virtual dead tie for top spit in the Iowa straw poll, yet the headlines the next day from both sides talked about the 1st and 3rd place finishers. The Right is ignoring him because he won’t play ball with the extreme Right, and the Left ignores him because he represents actual change in US politics. If he was given a fair shot, he would be the runaway choice from the Right, and there is nothing Obama could do to match him.

I have relatives that live there and speak to them regularly. I also read.I stay informed. I DO watch Fox as well as left media. things I bring up are based on facts,unlike yourself who has been taken to task many times on these boards by a myriad of people because you talk out of your a**.

Sorry son, I’ve never “been taken to task”. You however have disappeared for long stretches when you your ignorance and stupidity were exposed. And don’t forget about that whole double identity thing you have going on. You can keep telling people how much you know, but every time you post, we all see first hand you truly don’t.

The simple fact is, if you read as much as you claim, you wouldn’t be as stupid as you are.

Your logic is ridiculus. You are bring up events from 24 years ago. I am bringing up events from the past year or two reflecting his current thinking.

Again, here you go with your double standard. If it’s in his past, it’s in his past. You can’t cherry pick information to suit your end game. He could very well still think Gore was the right choice back then, yet changed his stance on leaving the Union the next day. Plus, do you know the context of why he wanted to leave? Judging by your signature, you haven’t the first clue about context. Maybe he was so disappointed with the state of the country, that he thought Texas would be better off leaving. But now has said that instead of leaving, he wants to fix it.

The guy you elected President has a wife who has openly admitted she was never proud of the United States. Seems to me both Perry and Michelle have two things in common. Except that Perry wants to make it better, Michelle just wants to go on vaction and tell people what to eat.

Without any proof whatsoever you are assuming they are one in the same. The same way you think without proof that Die and I are the same. Talking out your a** again.

Actually, there is plenty of proof. Just like when you disappeared and Die showed up right after mimicking the same lines, style and stupidity. Maybe you aren’t all the same, but then again, with the lack of intelligence found on the Left, it’s pretty easy to see why you all act the same way.

• Like 2

First off, polls mean nothing. Go back and look at what your polls said heading into the Wisconsin recall, or the 2011 mid terms. I’ll wait for actual election results.

The polls meant something when you brought them up. How come they mean nothing after you were proven wrong again?

However, the polls are showing him behind because nobody is listening to him. When both the Left and Right are ignoring him, it means he is on to something.

It means his ideas are not going to get him elected in a general election.

I mentioned a debate that was on live TV, not a link to a meaningless poll. Try an keep up

You said that he was running neck and neck with top contenders in every poll you've seen. I was just wondering what polls they were. I think you pulled them out of your a**

He finished in a virtual dead tie for top spit in the Iowa straw poll, yet the headlines the next day from both sides talked about the 1st and 3rd place finishers. The Right is ignoring him because he won’t play ball with the extreme Right, and the Left ignores him because he represents actual change in US politics. If he was given a fair shot, he would be the runaway choice from the Right, and there is nothing Obama could do to match him.

Running for a nomination and running in the general election are two different things. His ideas will not let him go far in the general election.

Sorry son, I’ve never “been taken to task”. You however have disappeared for long stretches when you your ignorance and stupidity were exposed. And don’t forget about that whole double identity thing you have going on. You can keep telling people how much you know, but every time you post, we all see first hand you truly don’t.

I was off these boards and all the others I post on in order to spend more time growing my business. I post based on fact not pulling stuff out of my a** and hoping people buy it like you do. And I have read plenty of times you have been taken to task.

The simple fact is, if you read as much as you claim, you wouldn’t be as stupid as you are.

I was waiting for a little name calling!! You're late you should have called me names at the top of the page like you normally do.

Again, here you go with your double standard. If it’s in his past, it’s in his past. You can’t cherry pick information to suit your end game. He could very well still think Gore was the right choice back then, yet changed his stance on leaving the Union the next day. Plus, do you know the context of why he wanted to leave? Judging by your signature, you haven’t the first clue about context. Maybe he was so disappointed with the state of the country, that he thought Texas would be better off leaving. But now has said that instead of leaving, he wants to fix it.

Seems to me you are the one with the double standard.

The guy you elected President has a wife who has openly admitted she was never proud of the United States. Seems to me both Perry and Michelle have two things in common. Except that Perry wants to make it better, Michelle just wants to go on vaction and tell people what to eat.

Perry tried to secede from the union. He should be tried for treason.

Actually, there is plenty of proof. Just like when you disappeared and Die showed up right after mimicking the same lines, style and stupidity. Maybe you aren’t all the same, but then again, with the lack of intelligence found on the Left, it’s pretty easy to see why you all act the same way.

You have offered no proof. Just circumstantial evidence that doesn't hold up.

Edited by partsisparts
  • Like 3

The polls meant something when you brought them up. How come they mean nothing after you were proven wrong again?

No, I never said they “meant something”. I said he has a strong following, and should be a strong contender. But it won’t happen because he is being over looked.

It means his ideas are not going to get him elected in a general election.

Because they are poor ideas, or because they don’t suit the norm for what the Left and Right stand for?

Maybe you should listen to what Ron Paul is saying, and has said, before you judge him. And when you do, you’ll see why both parties are afraid of him, and want to see him go away.

You said that he was running neck and neck with top contenders in every poll you've seen. I was just wondering what polls they were. I think you pulled them out of your a**

Actually, if you read as much as you claim, you would find these polls quite easily. So, are you ignoring this information, or lying about how much reading you do? Either way, you just contradicted yourself again.

A quick Google search provides it

His numbers are falling off because he is being buried. He’s being buried because he’s the best choice, and goes against those who control both parties.

Running for a nomination and running in the general election are two different things. His ideas will not let him go far in the general election.

Kinda like how running a general election is a lot different than actually winning? How’s that “Hope and Change” working out for you?

Paul won’t bend to the far Right, so that is what will keep him out of the general election. The man he is today, is the man he would be of he entered the White House. That is why the media from both sides want to bury him

I was off these boards and all the others I post on in order to spend more time growing my business. I post based on fact not pulling stuff out of my a** and hoping people buy it like you do. And I have read plenty of times you have been taken to task. Do you want to go back and post them?

If you don’t pull stuff out of your ass, then why are you trying to tell people you run a business? Why are you lying about why you disappeared? You don’t run a business because you are simply not smart enough to. Your comments have been ripped apart so many times that if you tried to run a business, you would be bankrupt within the first week.

And please, show me where I was “taken to task”. I’m sure you go silent on this just like Aces and dad did when they were asked to back up their claims.

I was waiting for a little name calling!! You're late you should have called me names at the top of the page like you normally do.

Go cry me a river. You got called stupid because you say stupid things. Stop being stupid, and you’ll stop getting called stupid.

Seems to me you are the one with the double standard.

Nice way of not addressing the entire argument.

Perry tried to secede from the union. He should be tried for treason.

What about the guy who sat and listened to a Pastor for 20 who yelled “God Damn America”? A man who wouldn’t wear an American flag on his lapel, or hold his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance? Who went around apologizing for the US’s actions?

Go ahead, try Perry for treason. He wanted Al Gore to b President. That is enough to have him committed.

You have offered no proof. Just circumstantial evidence that doesn't hold up.

Sure it doesn’t. Keep telling yourself that.

• Like 3

No, I never said they “meant something”. I said he has a strong following, and should be a strong contender. But it won’t happen because he is being over looked.

If they don't mean anything why did you bring them up in the first place?

Because they are poor ideas, or because they don’t suit the norm for what the Left and Right stand for?

They are poor ideas.

Maybe you should listen to what Ron Paul is saying, and has said, before you judge him. And when you do, you’ll see why both parties are afraid of him, and want to see him go away.

I have and I think he is nuts.

Actually, if you read as much as you claim, you would find these polls quite easily. So, are you ignoring this information, or lying about how much reading you do? Either way, you just contradicted yourself again.

A quick Google search provides it

His numbers are falling off because he is being buried. He’s being buried because he’s the best choice, and goes against those who control both parties.

Did you actually read these polls before posting them? Are you saying that I don't read because I didn't see the 1 and 2 month old polls you posted. Maybe not in Canada but here in the US there is a lot more interesting things to read.

Kinda like how running a general election is a lot different than actually winning? How’s that “Hope and Change” working out for you?

What does one have to do with the other?

Paul won’t bend to the far Right, so that is what will keep him out of the general election. The man he is today, is the man he would be of he entered the White House. That is why the media from both sides want to bury him

His ideas make him unelectable in the general election. Obama will destroy him in a debate.

If you don’t pull stuff out of your ass, then why are you trying to tell people you run a business? Why are you lying about why you disappeared? You don’t run a business because you are simply not smart enough to. Your comments have been ripped apart so many times that if you tried to run a business, you would be bankrupt within the first week.

Do I detect a little jealousy in your writing? You can't deal with the fact that I have a money making business that enables me to have the things you desire in life.

And please, show me where I was “taken to task”. I’m sure you go silent on this just like Aces and dad did when they were asked to back up their claims.

Off the top of my head, I remember Mark B. Morrow tearing you a new one not long ago and you also you posted in the automotive topic thread and wound admitting you didn't really know to much about the subject matter after you got laughed at.

Go cry me a river. You got called stupid because you say stupid things. Stop being stupid, and you’ll stop getting called stupid.

You wish you were so stupid.Don't you think it's stupid to call me stupid when you don't know me?

Nice way of not addressing the entire argument.

That is the whole thing with you. You like to argue instead of discuss. I discuss things on this board and others but you just argue. Even when you' re wrong and know it you still argue. And you call me stupid.

What about the guy who sat and listened to a Pastor for 20 who yelled “God Damn America”? A man who wouldn’t wear an American flag on his lapel, or hold his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance? Who went around apologizing for the US’s actions?

Secession is treason. Yelling God Damn America is free speech.

Go ahead, try Perry for treason. He wanted Al Gore to b President. That is enough to have him committed.

We should try him right after Cheney.

Sure it doesn’t. Keep telling yourself that.

I will.

I am done with this subject and will not answer if you respond to this post. The pissing match is over.

Edited by partsisparts

So freedom of speech covers god damn America but not a person talking about succession is not. Did he take any steps to remove Texas from the union? No it was just talk, but he doesn't fit your model so he us guilty. I tend to agree with you on Perry as far as politics go. But I will not ignore a double standard. Free speech is all free or no speech is free. Quite a few people from the left wish to jump on Perry, and give wright a pass. Republicans all lie but when wild bill says I did not have sex with that woman, that's different.

• Like 1

If they don't mean anything why did you bring them up in the first place?

I brought up Ron Paul, and how both sides of the media are ignoring him. Try and keep pace.

They are poor ideas.

I have and I think he is nuts.

Which ones and why? Because he has stood on the same principle his entire career? Because he says what he means, and stands behind it? Because he wants to be POTUS to serve his country, not to pat his ego?

Did you actually read these polls before posting them? Are you saying that I don't read because I didn't see the 1 and 2 month old polls you posted. Maybe not in Canada but here in the US there is a lot more interesting things to read.

So you asked for polls, I provided polls, but now they aren’t good enough? Remember when I said the media has been ignoring him, so therefore he has been dropping? Again, please try and keep up.

What does one have to do with the other?

You said running as a nominee is different than running in a general election. I took it to mean what you say and do is different depending on where you are. I then said making promises to get votes in an election, is different than actually winning the election, and having to follow through on those promises.

See, Paul is the same man yesterday, as he today. And he will be the same man whether he’s running for a nomination, or whether he wins the election. You guy lead you to believe he was one thing, only to turn around and be the complete opposite.

His ideas make him unelectable in the general election. Obama will destroy him in a debate.

Obama doesn’t know what year it is, or how many States there are without a teleprompter. Put Paul and Obama on stage and see what happens. But your media knows full well when it comes down it, Obama will get mopped up. And that’s why they are afraid of Paul.

Do I detect a little jealousy in your writing? You can't deal with the fact that I have a money making business that enables me to have the things you desire in life.

Are you trying to brag on an anonymous message board? Give me a break. I really could care less about you, or what you try passing yourself off as. Everybody sees it clear as day in what you write, that you aren’t what you say you are.

At the end of the day, you are the guy who disappeared when things got tough. Why would I would you think I would what to have anything you have?

• Like 2

Off the top of my head, I remember Mark B. Morrow tearing you a new one not long ago and you also you posted in the automotive topic thread and wound admitting you didn't really know to much about the subject matter after you got laughed at.

And the evidence of this is where? Go on, take your time. No, just going to stick with a vague description?

You wish you were so stupid.Don't you think it's stupid to call me stupid when you don't know me?

I know you; partsisparts (and Die for that matter). I am judging you not by one post but by the 800 post you’ve made. I’m judging you by how you purposely take things out of context in order to try and make a point. I’m judging you because you quit when the going gets tough. So, as far as BON is concerned, I do know you. And I know from what I’ve seen, you are stupid. Go start another id and try again. But do a better job than you did last time.

That is the whole thing with you. You like to argue instead of discuss. I discuss things on this board and others but you just argue. Even when you' re wrong and know it you still argue. And you call me stupid.

You completely ignore the point, and then accuse me of just arguing.

Secession is treason. Yelling God Damn America is free speech.

But he didn’t do anything. He just said it. So what he said IS free speech. How do you not see your double standard? Oh that’s right, you’re stupid.

We should try him right after Cheney.

When does Obama get his turn?

I am done with this subject and will not answer if you respond to this post. The pissing match is over.

Quitting again? Yep, not surprised. I guess that’s the coward’s way out. Easier than backing up your claims right? Looking forward to your return as someone else.

• Like 2

Both sides ignored Dennis Kuchinich in 2008 along with Ron Paul. Are they both on to something? Just asking. Heck Huntsmans being ignored worse than Paul he must be really on to something.

Can we stop mentioning the left in connection to Paul until the right actually pays him heed? First your house, then my house. Fair enough.

How about both sides give equal attention to all candidates, and let the voters decide who they want. Wow, what a novel concept!!!!

LMAO. I think that both of them have a genuine interest in making America better and its bullshit to attack the First lady for addressing an epidemic in America that costs tax payers, business's, families trillions. Encouraging people to garden and eat healthy is a worthwhile cause and stupid ass right wingers should get off her ass about it.

Well, it might save some giant sized 400 conservative but other than that whats wrong with it? And don't give me the nanny state shit. Perry wants to decide who marries and what religion is taught in schools as science.

First off, I don't give a rat's you know what what Perry wants. The man should be kept as far away from the White House as possible. Second of all, there are plenty of things Michelle can do when she needs to take a break from her vacations. For someone who talked about never being proud of her country, she should not turn around and try and preach to it.

• Like 3

I brought up Ron Paul, and how both sides of the media are ignoring him. Try and keep pace.

You brought up polls. You may want to go back and look up what you wrote.

Which ones and why? Because he has stood on the same principle his entire career? Because he says what he means, and stands behind it? Because he wants to be POTUS to serve his country, not to pat his ego?

For starters getting rid of the Fed. Here are some notable quotes:

The notion of a rigid separation between church and state has no basis in either the text of the Constitution or the writings of our Founding Fathers. On the contrary, our Founders political views were strongly informed by their religious beliefs. Ron Paul

The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance. Ron Paul

Through perverse court decisions and years of cultural indoctrination, the elitist, secular Left has managed to convince many in our nation that religion must be driven from public view. The justification is always that someone, somewhere, might possibly be offended or feel uncomfortable living in the midst of a largely Christian society, so all must yield to the fragile sensibilities of the few. The ultimate goal of the anti-religious elites is to transform America into a completely secular nation, a nation that is legally and culturally biased against Christianity. Ron Paul

So you asked for polls, I provided polls, but now they arent good enough? Remember when I said the media has been ignoring him, so therefore he has been dropping? Again, please try and keep up.

The media has been ignoring him. The same way the are ignoring Huntsman. I liked what he had to say in the last debate.

You said running as a nominee is different than running in a general election. I took it to mean what you say and do is different depending on where you are. I then said making promises to get votes in an election, is different than actually winning the election, and having to follow through on those promises.

No, you took it the wrong way. When you are running for nomination, you are appealling to your base. When you are running in the general election you need to appeal to a much broader audience and sway independents your way.

See, Paul is the same man yesterday, as he today. And he will be the same man whether hes running for a nomination, or whether he wins the election. You guy lead you to believe he was one thing, only to turn around and be the complete opposite.

I agree with your statements about Paul. What you see is what you get. Lately I have not been happy with Obama. I feel he is more conservative than Reagan

Obama doesnt know what year it is, or how many States there are without a teleprompter. Put Paul and Obama on stage and see what happens. But your media knows full well when it comes down it, Obama will get mopped up. And thats why they are afraid of Paul.

Nobody is afraid of Paul. He is a second tier candidate on his way to becoming a third tier candidate.

Are you trying to brag on an anonymous message board? Give me a break. I really could care less about you, or what you try passing yourself off as. Everybody sees it clear as day in what you write, that you arent what you say you are.

I am not trying to brag. That is not my style. But what you said reeks of jealousy. You do that all the time to various different people. You say they are not who they say they are. Is that because it is true about you?

At the end of the day, you are the guy who disappeared when things got tough. Why would I would you think I would what to have anything you have?

I left all the boards I blog on for about 6 months. I wanted to concentrate on my business. I have now completed what I set out to do and I am now back pissing off conservatves the world over. LOL

Edited by partsisparts
  • Like 1