UAW & GM could reach an agreement sometime today or tonight!

jpd2

:doh:

Being and acting as a Moderator is a thankless job. Especially when they are heavy-handed.

BON is their playground. They get to set the rules and we must act within them. Here, they are GOD. But I am disappointed in them. I expected them to stand on the side of free speech. Even when others are in disagreement. Imagine the government enforcing their control on free speech like they did here. FCC would if they could. How fragile a thing free speech is, if such speech is not tolerated by everyone, then it must be muzzled.

I guess BON forgot that.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany
  • Like 1

Being and acting as a Moderator is a thankless job. Especially when they are heavy-handed.

BON is their playground. They get to set the rules and we must act within them. Here, they are GOD. But I am disappointed in them. I expected them to stand on the side of free speech. Even when others are in disagreement. Imagine the government enforcing their control on free speech like they did here. FCC would if they could. How fragile a thing free speech is, if such speech is not tolerated by everyone, then it must be muzzled.

I guess BON forgot that.

No they did not, The topics of political discussion belong in the off topic section of the forum. Thats where they were moved to. I have not seen where "staff" stated that you could not keep the discussion going there. They did let it slide for a very long time. I am shocked it did not happen a long time ago.

And refering to this UAW & GM topic, BON/BOF knows that the ee section is made up of mainly UAW members. And will let this topic slide, Its not like it is overly discussed here anyway. Afterall it is contract time and BOF clearly knows that too.

Now back on topic.

It would be nice if our UAW and GM can get a tenative agreement soon, With Ford being last it has alot of brothers and sisters pretty uptight.