Announcement

Skilled1

DTP chairman said ----------------------stop---------

The rest of what comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Call the local where you will get a straight answer. Those two DTP bozos will lie while staring you right in the eye. Beware, they are professional liars

• Like 6

The rest of what comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Call the local where you will get a straight answer. Those two DTP bozos will lie while staring you right in the eye. Beware, they are professional liars

My guess would be that is where Nick got the rough number of what to expect from.

Everyone is always so quick too bash someone here.

DTP chairman said the grievance will be settled for $3000, maybe a little less. IUAW aleady knows and just not announcing it yet.

Spine,

He stated the DTP chairman said the grievance will be settled for $3,000 or less. The UAW Knows and are just not announcing it yet.

3 lies in 2 sentences

Lie #1 DTP chairman said the grievance will be settled for $3000. Unless the Chairman has a time machine or crystal ball the Arbitrator first has to rule in our favor and grant a settlement. Again Lie #1

Lie #2 The UAW Knows. The IUAW also has a time machine. Again Lie #2

Lie #3 Just not announcing it yet. Agian I dont believe they have a time machine to travel in the future to identify the ruling. Again Lie #3

Sorry Spine but when I see a duck I call it a duck. When I see liars.... you know the rest

• Like 6

Spine,

He stated the DTP chairman said the grievance will be settled for $3,000 or less. The UAW Knows and are just not announcing it yet.

3 lies in 2 sentences

Lie #1 DTP chairman said the grievance will be settled for $3000. Unless the Chairman has a time machine or crystal ball the Arbitrator first has to rule in our favor and grant a settlement. Again Lie #1

Lie #2 The UAW Knows. The IUAW also has a time machine. Again Lie #2

Lie #3 Just not announcing it yet. Agian I dont believe they have a time machine to travel in the future to identify the ruling. Again Lie #3

Sorry Spine but when I see a duck I call it a duck. When I see liars.... you know the rest

Call it what you may it actually was said the grievance was worth around 2,500 last week, thats not from Nick's mouth either.

Worker1993 I knew I would find you somewhere :hysterical: I should have just started where i knew you would be :stirpot:

Edited by lquidspine

Call it what you may it actually was said the grievance was worth around 2,500 last week, thats not from Nick's mouth either.

The arbitrator must hear opening arguments, all testimony as well all cross examination and the final written closing statements. All salary compensation from supervisors up to Mulally must be produced, show a violation of the agreement as well as the burden of proof.

Once this entire process takes place the arbitrator has 30-90 days the submit a decision.

HOW IN THE HELL CAN ANYONE SAY THERE IS A $2,000 SETTLEMENT BEFORE THE CASE EVEN STARTED !!!!

Edited by Grim Reaper
  • Like 5

The arbitrator must hear opening arguments, all testimony as well all cross examination and the final written closing statements. All salary compensation from supervisors up to Mulally must be produced, show a violation of the agreement as well as the burden of proof.

Once this entire process takes place the arbitrator has 30-90 days the submit a decision.

HOW IN THE HELL CAN ANYONE SAY THERE IS A $2,000 SETTLEMENT BEFORE THE CASE EVEN STARTED !!!!

Thanks for the information. I am trying to understand why an elected chairman would be telling his membership something that could not have possibly happened yet. What is the deal with that?

• Like 1

DTP chairman said the grievance will be settled for $3000, maybe a little less. IUAW aleady knows and just not announcing it yet.

Sorry but this is a lie, untrue and I doubt the DTP Chairman is stupid enough to make these claims that are unfounded and have not run the arbitration process.

The Arbitrator will determine the settlement of a grant or non grant and if it is a grant then the Arbitrator will decide the monetary penalty if the UAW Lawyers are successful in proving a violation.

Lawyers are fully engaged and the hearings did start yesterday (source wxyx channel 7 detroit)

Louie is correct these are lies and misleading.

It is awful to lie to coworkers like that.

• Like 5

Sorry but this is a lie, untrue and I doubt the DTP Chairman is stupid enough to make these claims that are unfounded and have not run the arbitration process.

The Arbitrator will determine the settlement of a grant or non grant and if it is a grant then the Arbitrator will decide the monetary penalty if the UAW Lawyers are successful in proving a violation.

Lawyers are fully engaged and the hearings did start yesterday (source wxyx channel 7 detroit)

I'm not the only one he said it to, liquidspine is part of the DTP union and he said the number was more like $2500. So if there's anybody telling lies or misleading people then you need to give local 600 a call.

• Like 1

I do not think anyone has officially made the claim of any number, I stated what it was said to be worth. That was discussed but you do not see any official putting it in a unit report for the fact is it is not settled yet.

While I will not state Nick is always correct, calling him a liar without any facts is slander.

I appreciate 1993 sticking up for me, but I am confident my reputation here can speak for itself. I can admit when I am wrong (look at my sig for christ's sake), If I am proven wrong I will own up too it. However It's pretty funny to me the ones making the most noise on this subject are two that (1. has been a member less than a month, 2. only comes around during a contract period.)

Grim where the fuck were you when people were claiming we were getting 7 or 10k for the grievance back in August ?

As a matter of fact since the March and Octo mods of 09 I rarely have seen you around, so again I will stick with what I have said until proven otherwise.

If proven wrong I will once again show that I was mis-informed or plain wrong and I will own it, If im proven right are you willing to do the same ?

*edit* I stand corrected you entered the discussion around the time contract talks heated up at the end of August, adding some happy feet emocations to the discussion.

Edited by lquidspine
  • Like 2

From page 2: Maybe this will help you understand my efforts. I get REAL answers from my leadership. Not rumors or half truths

[b]I simply hold my Chairman and local President to get me answers to my questions. I have no problem picking up the phone and calling the Region or international if my Chairman or President are unable to get me answers. I follow the protocol of giving them the opportunity to get me the information first. My Local President understands the arbitration process and said the testimony with all witnesses including cross examination in large cases like this one quite possibly could be over several days or even weeks. The sample I gave was a lengthy possibility.

To listen to people who claim they know the cleaner and "over heard" conversations or know "things were settled" are just spreading lies.

I ask educated questions and get educated answers.

I dont buy into "I heard" or "I have a source"

Just trying to help with the right info [/b]

Sorry if you struggle with getting out the truth. My friends and coworkers know who I am by my signature and appreciate the real facts and truthfulness in our workplace. No rumors, lies or half truths here.

Grimshaw

Edited by Grim Reaper
  • Like 5

I do not think anyone has officially made the claim of any number, I stated what it was said to be worth. That was discussed but you do not see any official putting it in a unit report for the fact is it is not settled yet.

Wouldn't that be a lie?

Said to be worth?????

No source?? Word of mouth?? No data???

Smells like a rumor to me>>>>>>>>> How about you??

• Like 6

Wouldn't that be a lie?

Said to be worth?????

No source?? Word of mouth?? No data???

Smells like a rumor to me>>>>>>>>> How about you??

Yes, either liquidspine or fordptworker1993 is lying or one lied and the other is spreading this bullshit. My chairman said this issue is headed to arbitration. Is DTP a bullshit factory or what?

• Like 5

Yes, either liquidspine or fordptworker1993 is lying or one lied and the other is spreading this bullshit. My chairman said this issue is headed to arbitration. Is DTP a bullshit factory or what?

Gary Walkowicz, Nick Katalis, liquidspine and fordptworker1993 all from DTP. It is a bullshit factory and there is your evidence.

• Like 4

From page 2: Maybe this will help you understand my efforts. I get REAL answers from my leadership. Not rumors or half truths

[b]I simply hold my Chairman and local President to get me answers to my questions. I have no problem picking up the phone and calling the Region or international if my Chairman or President are unable to get me answers. I follow the protocol of giving them the opportunity to get me the information first. My Local President understands the arbitration process and said the testimony with all witnesses including cross examination in large cases like this one quite possibly could be over several days or even weeks. The sample I gave was a lengthy possibility.

To listen to people who claim they know the cleaner and "over heard" conversations or know "things were settled" are just spreading lies.

I ask educated questions and get educated answers.

I dont buy into "I heard" or "I have a source"

Just trying to help with the right info [/b]

Sorry if you struggle with getting out the truth. My friends and coworkers know who I am by my signature and appreciate the real facts and truthfulness in our workplace. No rumors, lies or half truths here.

Grimshaw

Look bro I'm an elected rep (not in Final&Paint), I confirmed what was told to local 600 Unit leaders. I have no reason to spread rumors or lies, but again I will be proven wrong or right eitherway I will own up or quietly smile on the inside.

I will ask this again, will you do the same ?

The trolls that have less a month on the boards or only come on durring contract times can try and discredit me all they want, again I will remain confident my reputation I have built over the years on these forums will hold up.

• Like 3

Look bro I'm an elected rep (not in Final&Paint), I confirmed what was told to local 600 Unit leaders. I have no reason to spread rumors or lies, but again I will be proven wrong or right eitherway I will own up or quietly smile on the inside.

I will ask this again, will you do the same ?

The trolls that have less a month on the boards or only come on durring contract times can try and discredit me all they want, again I will remain confident my reputation I have built over the years on these forums will hold up.

Hey, you are giving us a side order of bullshit with your original bullshit. What does your Local 600 President have to say? Local 600 unit leaders--you are a lying piece of shit.

• Like 4

If it's "speculation", why are you putting this bullshit here? Nothing like starting an unfounded rumor to stir the members up. Did you get something from your Chairman on this? If not, cut the crap!

Thank You for posting Spring, I look forward to more insight. I feel sorry for you Leroy, u are completely clueless. Spring is so right. Now that the 5K bonus is on the table for GM, I am afraid that the grievance might be indeed rolled into this signing bonus. If I'm a arbitrator, I'm looking at "wow they can get a 5K signing bonus, should we offer them anymore? I took a class in arbitration and my teacher, although I liked his class, he was an arbitration lawyer for the Big 3 and every time I listened to his class, it seemed he was always on the side of salary which was so hard to listen to when you are sitting there as a U.A.W. represented hourly person.

Thank You for posting Spring, I look forward to more insight. I feel sorry for you Leroy, u are completely clueless. Spring is so right. Now that the 5K bonus is on the table for GM, I am afraid that the grievance might be indeed rolled into this signing bonus. If I'm a arbitrator, I'm looking at "wow they can get a 5K signing bonus, should we offer them anymore? I took a class in arbitration and my teacher, although I liked his class, he was an arbitration lawyer for the Big 3 and every time I listened to his class, it seemed he was always on the side of salary which was so hard to listen to when you are sitting there as a U.A.W. represented hourly person.

Just one other note arbitration did not work for airline mechanics at the previous Northwest or Dephi. Those workers lost big time. Siding with the company instead of the workers.