What is up with the Ford Freestyle Ad?

There still building the Edsel, oh I mean Freestyle, LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I can't imagine why there not selling they look so good going down the road and with 200hp at $37,150, loaded there hot, LLOLOLOLOL :happy feet:

You have obviously not driven one......check out the hp ratings of BMWs and Audi's and get back to me.

For selling so shitting, it's still the #1 selling crossover in NA.

I like it. The concept plays off the F-150 ad where the ex-boyfriend pulls the fallen tree off the road. I wish more of my divorce clients could get along that well. It would be better for the kids.

Maybe so, but I don't understand the message. To me, that's the problem with a lot of these bold ads: what does it have to do with the car?

You have obviously not driven one......check out the hp ratings of BMWs and Audi's and get back to me.

For selling so shitting, it's still the #1 selling crossover in NA.

I'm not 55yrs old and on my way to bingo so no way in hell will i be driving one. It selling so well that we only work about 3-4 days a week and only one shift building the dash boards.

I'm not 55yrs old and on my way to bingo so no way in hell will i be driving one. It selling so well that we only work about 3-4 days a week and only one shift building the dash boards.

Maybe you should order one....good thing you don't work at the Murano and Pilot plant.

I wish more of my divorce clients could get along that well.

OH NO!!! HE'S A LAWYER!!!!!!!

(gets out garlic)

Geez Jensen, that was reeeeeal original.

How about this one: "Say, you're a lawyer right? Well, can you tell me what I should do about ....?" Bet you never get that one eitehr.

Maybe so, but I don't understand the message. To me, that's the problem with a lot of these bold ads: what does it have to do with the car?

What does a bikini have to do with a Yoplait commerical?

It's lifestyle marketing. It's how the rest of the world sells stuff to people that buy cars.

it has nothing to do with the car... like RJ said.. they are selling a lifestyle ...not a car... for many years americans have bought what they wanted and not what they needed....