Saline ACH employee now Rawsonville Ford employee

Transition

I was talking to a couple of the Rawsonville truck drivers that come to the Saline plant today, they said that they have one of our ACH people working there as a truck driver. They said that he tiold them he hired into Saline this past May and was moved to Rawsonville over the July shutdown period. They also said that he is dating Tom Kanitz's daughter, said he was bragging about how nice it is to have connections!. He also told them that Tom's son which recently hired into Saline was supposed to go to Rawsonville as well to be a driver but couldn't go now since he lost his license due to a drunk driving accident he had in the last year. They said this guy's last name is Reed, if this is true then this is a slap in the face for the rest of the Saline ACH people and for any Rawsonville members that could have gone on as drivers!. Just another Kanitz/Goddard way of sticking it to the membership!

• Like 4

I was talking to a couple of the Rawsonville truck drivers that come to the Saline plant today, they said that they have one of our ACH people working there as a truck driver. They said that he tiold them he hired into Saline this past May and was moved to Rawsonville over the July shutdown period. They also said that he is dating Tom Kanitz's daughter, said he was bragging about how nice it is to have connections!. He also told them that Tom's son which recently hired into Saline was supposed to go to Rawsonville as well to be a driver but couldn't go now since he lost his license due to a drunk driving accident he had in the last year. They said this guy's last name is Reed, if this is true then this is a slap in the face for the rest of the Saline ACH people and for any Rawsonville members that could have gone on as drivers!. Just another Kanitz/Goddard way of sticking it to the membership!

No openings in the video library, what a shame

You Kanitz haters never cease to amaze me. When is the next barn meeting so I can hear some of these lies when they are fresh. From someone who knows, I can tell you that the driver you mentioned is not the type of person to go around bragging about anything. He does his job and does it well. He is driving because he was the most qualified applicant for the job. Period

You Kanitz haters never cease to amaze me. When is the next barn meeting so I can hear some of these lies when they are fresh. From someone who knows, I can tell you that the driver you mentioned is not the type of person to go around bragging about anything. He does his job and does it well. He is driving because he was the most qualified applicant for the job. Period

Evidently according to your post I was right, it's got nothing to do with being a "Kanitz hater" it has alot to do with doing the right thing. We have Saline ACH members with almost five years seniority and they have never been given the opportunity to becaome a Ford employee but this guy only worked there less than two months and he was given the opportunity just because of his connection to Tom Kanitz. You can go off and point fingers at the so called Kanitz haters but people like you that have blinders on to what isreally going on are far worse!, I'm sure there will be more of your support group chiming in but the fact still remains that this is bullshit and not the way a union leader should be doing business!

• Like 3

Evidently according to your post I was right, it's got nothing to do with being a "Kanitz hater" it has alot to do with doing the right thing. We have Saline ACH members with almost five years seniority and they have never been given the opportunity to becaome a Ford employee but this guy only worked there less than two months and he was given the opportunity just because of his connection to Tom Kanitz. You can go off and point fingers at the so called Kanitz haters but people like you that have blinders on to what isreally going on are far worse!, I'm sure there will be more of your support group chiming in but the fact still remains that this is bullshit and not the way a union leader should be doing business!

it is bullshit ---- and its the only way kanitz and joel do business---- backdoor deals and takin care of their ballwashers job 1------ wasnt the first time and wont be the last time---- till the fools who vote for these guys in time after time finally get smart

• Like 2

2 tier has to go and this will stop. Well this is the trash we elected. There all full of it and will promise anything to keep there job. Its time to clean house starting from BOB KING down. The people up there in these positions are a joke.

P.S. My ankles are grabbed and prepared take this contract.

Thanks again INTERNATIONAL U Aren't Working! I think its time for you guys to go back to Germany for another pub crawl for good.

• Like 1

2 tier has to go and this will stop. Well this is the trash we elected. There all full of it and will promise anything to keep there job. Its time to clean house starting from BOB KING down. The people up there in these positions are a joke.

P.S. My ankles are grabbed and prepared take this contract.

Thanks again INTERNATIONAL U Aren't Working! I think its time for you guys to go back to Germany for another pub crawl for good.

Lets just do away with IUAW and hire a bunch of lawyers and worker advocates to do what we need them to do. A nice couple weeks protesting out front of the IUAW solidarity house for the ousting of Bob King would work.. Just think if Egypt can do it SO CAN WE!

That's nice to hear, considering I've been on a waiting list for over 3yrs for that job, I was even told after spending most of my summer taking the class and getting certified that I would be called back from saline when a position opened up, also kinda scary that they're even brnging in 2nd tier for a job that has always been considered skilled trades, what's next 2nd tier pipefitters while journeymen sling tires at dtp

That's nice to hear, considering I've been on a waiting list for over 3yrs for that job, I was even told after spending most of my summer taking the class and getting certified that I would be called back from saline when a position opened up, also kinda scary that they're even brnging in 2nd tier for a job that has always been considered skilled trades, what's next 2nd tier pipefitters while journeymen sling tires at dtp

I had to laugh at that first comment about the guy being the most qualified. I am sure factoryrat67 was just as qualified!

Call the police. Holy cow a crime scene

If you know, then you also know there's a list of drivers who are supposed to be put on first, and as someone who knows, doesn't it freak you out that raws can be 100 percent 2nd tier, and they're letting 2nd tier workers drive trucks, as someone who knows, you should know your days of driving are numbered

• Like 1

yes empire will get his ! because hes probably a joel or kanitz nuthugger! and when they are done fuckin us lite blue ----guess what, it will be your turn to get fucked over by them ------ the master plan is allready in effect since 2007 its called " wall to wall low tier" MASTER PLAN FOR ALL PARTS PLANTS-----its not called wall to wall except our nuthuggers! so grab your ankles empire its gone sting a little bit

yes empire will get his ! because hes probably a joel or kanitz nuthugger! and when they are done fuckin us lite blue ----guess what, it will be your turn to get fucked over by them ------ the master plan is allready in effect since 2007 its called " wall to wall low tier" MASTER PLAN FOR ALL PARTS PLANTS-----its not called wall to wall except our nuthuggers! so grab your ankles empire its gone sting a little bit

All of these characters are like a loony tunes cartoon

How in the hell are 40,000 of us supposed to know who these people are???????????

Jeez, get a life, go back to high school

All of these characters are like a loony tunes cartoon

How in the hell are 40,000 of us supposed to know who these people are???????????

Jeez, get a life, go back to high school

No offense Empire maybe you are trying to be funny or are just a plain and simple Dumb Ass. If the later is the case my apologies. You seem to miss the big picture... these two crooked SOB's have screwed over more people than I care to mention. Lets think about all of the Rawsonville and Saline people at Dearborn who would have loved to have had the opportunity to get that job, or any of the other brothers and sisters from closed or selling facilities for that matter. Goddard and Kanitz care about only what benifits them and theirs and are blessed to do whatever they please by the grand puppetteer Frank Keatts. There were qualified people from Rawsonville loaned to Saline who were forced to Dearborn, shouldn't they have had a chance to bid on the job? The IUAW has made up and changed so much contract language nobody has a clue what the rules are anymore. The UAW is supposed to look out for the best intrest of all members not lie cheat and steal to create lucretive situations for the worn out has been good ol boy chairmen.