6,400 jobs

Don't Tread on Me

Details of the new UAW-GM agreement show that 6,400 will be retained or created. Much of this work will be insourced from Mexico. Only dumbass fucktards like Walkowicz, Shotwell and Chuckie would be against jobs.

I lost track of how many times we've been promised jobs that didnt materialize or if they did the amount of jobs it added was a small fraction of what we were told. for instance, when i was at rawsonville, i remember my first contract joel goddard said vote yes for this, because it's going to fill this place with jobs, we're looking at having 6500 jobs in here like the good ol' days, well if anyone is at or has been at rawsonville, they know what happened.

• Like 3

Only Smart minds Like Gary know whats going on, and the people who join him are all about Solidarity. Others that put Gary down and don't agree with his opinions are just haters and have no vision for the future. You old people all seem to think it's good enough that you have a job, and in most cases have 5 years to go, so all you do is blast people that speak about standing up for whats right against the company(s) weather it be all 3 or just Ford.

Gary W. has the correct mind set, someone that is willing to voice his opinions about solidarity, where we are at and where we are going.

Many of you think that just because people do this they are "blow hards", well if our union fathers in the 1940's weren't "blow hards" then your ass wouldn't be working right now making the money your making, getting the days off your getting, getting the extra money at the end of the year or at signing time you get. Remember next time you call people like Gary W, names and put his opinions down, remember where you came from, remember how many nice cars you bought the last 30 years, remember all the nice houses you had the last 30 years, remember the times that you were able to give your kids a twenty dollar bill hear and there just because you wanted too. Remember the places you took your wife for all the paid vacations you had working at Ford (the big three).

People like Gary speak the truth, and therefore he is a threat to the company and the top leadership.

Get over it because there will be more and more Gary's pretty soon and when more and more start speaking the greedy people at the top better watch out!.

I SUPPORT YOU GARY - GO GET'EM

• Like 1

I lost track of how many times we've been promised jobs that didnt materialize or if they did the amount of jobs it added was a small fraction of what we were told. for instance, when i was at rawsonville, i remember my first contract joel goddard said vote yes for this, because it's going to fill this place with jobs, we're looking at having 6500 jobs in here like the good ol' days, well if anyone is at or has been at rawsonville, they know what happened.

Ford hit 95% of all its job commitments of the last contracts. Rawsonville, unfortunately, was an exception, not the rule. Rawsonville also was never intended to be back at Ford, right? It was spun off as Visteon, then ACH and due to negotiations was brought back to Ford. Rawsonville also received new work, such as the battery packs. Who knows what they will get as part of this negotiations. But, when you look at what the UAW did at GM, that was great work. Too bad the Gary Walkowicz SOS fucktards will be out claiming it is not good enough.

• Like 4

Ford hit 95% of all its job commitments of the last contracts. Rawsonville, unfortunately, was an exception, not the rule. Rawsonville also was never intended to be back at Ford, right? It was spun off as Visteon, then ACH and due to negotiations was brought back to Ford. Rawsonville also received new work, such as the battery packs. Who knows what they will get as part of this negotiations. But, when you look at what the UAW did at GM, that was great work. Too bad the Gary Walkowicz SOS fucktards will be out claiming it is not good enough.

Over 500 trades in ILO and production. The only way to get them back is job investments. I dont buy into the cola theory.

We need investments first. Many trades dont even have a home.

Be a brotherhood again and if this contract brings trades back drop the "we need everything back" diversion to push job commitments away.

Trades back to Trades is only thru product commitments. Dont sell your brothers and sisters out of a skilled job by adding cost to our labor rates

We need product investments first

TRADES RETURN TO TRADES

• Like 4

yawn...

Edited by novoter4life

Ford has seen the light with mexican produced parts just as Chrysler did in the late 90's with the Neon. Junk parts put together with shiney paint = junk cars. Ford assembles the Fusion/Fiesta there but the engine\trans comes from the U.S. and alot of the parts do as well. They brought the lighting systems back to Sandusky because of the 800 to1 bad - good parts ratio. The lines were moved to Sandusky and from what I know, the bad - good parts ratio is 1 - 600. Sounds like they did the right thing!

Tapper

DTP/Body C-Crew

• Like 1

Details of the new UAW-GM agreement show that 6,400 will be retained or created. Much of this work will be insourced from Mexico. Only dumbass fucktards like Walkowicz, Shotwell and Chuckie would be against jobs.

Local 598 in Flint Michigan overwhelmingly voted in the agreement. They voted for the windfall of investments. 6,400 jobs is great job security and helps get higher seniority for better jobs, shift assignment etc.

• Like 1

All of the Rouge isn't just DTP, we have areas that need work. Am hoping we see that in the new agreement.