signing bonus

wingzrule19

Im calling BS

Just scanned all news outlets and not one word about anything

Wasnt it just 2 weeks ago GM was getting a $10,000 signing bonus?? Remember??

Wait until a tentative until the actual agreement is reached. These rumors do nothing but sensationalize and build up hope for something that is still being hammered out

• Like 5

I know I've been misled by him before, but I also heard this from ISA, Saline, and now Rawsonville as well.

Well isnt it funny how its not on any news outlet??

Everyone knows yet Mr Settles has not scheduled a press conference........... Sent a email to us via the new UAWFord Newswire

I smell poop poo ,,,,,,,,,,,, How about you,,,,, Smell the BS yet???

Sounds like the handiwork of DTPs Village Idiot again

• Like 2

As reported on channel 4 news. Signing bonus would be as follows: Immediately $7,500, 1st year $3,000.00, 2nd year $2,000.00, 3rd year $1,000.00 for a total of $13,500.00. He also mentioned this including the grievance settlement.

Really, Channel 4 news? Where?

I heard him say the following years payments could be more, but will there be protection so the company cannot open up the contract and take these away like they have done in the past?

Really, who said that? Where are you getting your information?

Just texted my chairman he says we have a tenative agreement

Really, I asked my chairman when I heard about this bullshit going around. He said there was no agreement, yet.

What we are seeing is a coordinated effort by a bunch of dipshit LOSERS to create high hopes and expectations of monetary gains in this contract. These three fucking liars made all of this shit up. There is no contract or tentative agreement yet and there has been nothing said about money or the media would have reported it. Here is a google link on UAW-Ford tentative agreement--

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=14&gs_id=14&xhr=t&q=UAW-Ford+tentative+agreement&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=UAW-Ford+tenta&aq=0v&aqi=g-v1&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=298cfbc9b6f1239a&biw=1024&bih=616

As of this time, there is not an agreement. But, what is going on here are a few people who are trying to stir the pot by making up shit and they want you to eat it. Hey LOSERS, I will wait until my chairman tells me there is a tentative agreement and I will look at what our negotiators bargained. I am tired of you fucking LOSERS making up bullshit.

• Like 3

Really, I asked my chairman when I heard about this bullshit going around. He said there was no agreement, yet.

What we are seeing is a coordinated effort by a bunch of dipshit LOSERS to create high hopes and expectations of monetary gains in this contract. These three fucking liars made all of this shit up. There is no contract or tentative agreement yet and there has been nothing said about money or the media would have reported it. Here is a google link on UAW-Ford tentative agreement--

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=14&gs_id=14&xhr=t&q=UAW-Ford+tentative+agreement&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=UAW-Ford+tenta&aq=0v&aqi=g-v1&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=298cfbc9b6f1239a&biw=1024&bih=616

As of this time, there is not an agreement. But, what is going on here are a few people who are trying to stir the pot by making up shit and they want you to eat it. Hey LOSERS, I will wait until my chairman tells me there is a tentative agreement and I will look at what our negotiators bargained. I am tired of you fucking LOSERS making up bullshit.

I do believe it was on channel 4 dammagedone and general are pretty credible but channel 4 wont link it because the Village Idiot is calling them up as "Anonymous" or "inside source"

Why must Gary pull this crap with us. We dont need this right now

Edited by louie
  • Like 3

Rod meloni was reporting that sources told him

The signing bonus and how it was broke down, he broke

It down like the guy posted.. There is no link,

Call channel 4 if you want to or email them or rod meloni and as

them.

Here it is 3 hours past the news report and nothing on the web site and no other media outlets reporting

Sounds like Gary tricked them into reporting it

I have to laugh that the village idiot tricked channel 4

Oh well thanks General

• Like 1

Rod meloni was reporting that sources told him

The signing bonus and how it was broke down, he broke

It down like the guy posted.. There is no link,

Call channel 4 if you want to or email them or rod meloni and as

them.

Thanks general only reason I said we have a tentative agreement is bc I talked to My chairman. He said we do, btw 4real?=Chucky 1045th user name

As reported on channel 4 news. Signing bonus would be as follows: Immediately $7,500, 1st year $3,000.00, 2nd year $2,000.00, 3rd year $1,000.00 for a total of $13,500.00. He also mentioned this including the grievance settlement.

Ford, UAW Talks Could Mean Big Signing Bonuses For Union Workers - Video - WDIV Detroit

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/29343635/index.html

Ford, UAW Talks Could Mean Big Signing Bonuses For Union Workers - Video - WDIV Detroit

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/29343635/index.html

Theres some irresponsible reporting. Many ifs, could, possible and mays in there. Reminds me of the irresponsible reporting they did with General Motors, they had a $10,000 signing bonus "leaked out".

Fool me twice shame on you, fool me once we wont get fooled again

• Like 1

The Date at the top of this press release is November 3rd.....

• Like 1

Posted Today, 07:39 PM

there is no agreement. Bob King is the message at 800 444 6372 tonight. He says that he is very disappointed with the media. I'm glad he addressed this. Hopefully our chairman will retract what he said.

Yes I just called the 800 number also.

Good to hear the truth. Shame on wdiv

• Like 1