A New Letter

gary_walkowicz

Anything to get away from this salaried contractor shit...

Junior may have finally got the people in to turn the Lions around. I haven't been this proud to call myself a Detroiter in something like...ever.

Personally, I'm sick of hearing Detroit Three auto workers, hourly & salaried, derided. It's not only jealousy...it's vindictiveness. It's sickening. But that said, we need to help part these people from something near & dear to their hearts>>>>their money!!! Cann't tell someone to go fuck themselves, and them ask them to buy your car. Just doesn't work. Believe me, if there was a way to do it, I have a list of people a mile long that I would tell to go do something anatomically impossible to do. I may not have been a UAW member since 1978, and I may be white collar, but my Dad worked at the Rouge his whole life, with over 25 years of it at Dearborn Stamping. When someone puts down hourly auto workers, that's my Dad, my uncles, an aunt and three older cousins they're insulting.

Doesn't mean I agree with every hourly worker out there, but I don't disrespect the profession. And contrary to what some people say, it IS a profession.

Thanks for acknowledging us as professionals. +1
  • Like 1

Gary has gone off the deep end. I vote YES TO NEW INVESTMENT! YES TO INCREASED PROFIT SHARING! AND YES! YES! YES! TO JOBS!!!

I feel sorry for the people he represents. No wonder we hear horror stories out of DTP...

HAHA It's funny to watch the GARY RETARDS run away from him these days. One moment he's on Settles Nuts thanking him for the contract and running back home like a coward that he is going I didn't do it. His usual stupid mouth will get the usual morons that can't think for themself's a drink of the Koolaid. Voting no on this contract is the worst advise a leader can give. If you thank your getting a better deal yout nuts too. I will love to watch the pay check to pay check morons walking a picket line in a few days. And watching them begg for a worse deal later. Please keep voting for Gary.. it makes me laugh !!!! :kissass: :koolaid:

• Like 3

HAHA It's funny to watch the GARY RETARDS run away from him these days. One moment he's on Settles Nuts thanking him for the contract and running back home like a coward that he is going I didn't do it. His usual stupid mouth will get the usual morons that can't think for themself's a drink of the Koolaid. Voting no on this contract is the worst advise a leader can give. If you thank your getting a better deal yout nuts too. I will love to watch the pay check to pay check morons walking a picket line in a few days. And watching them begg for a worse deal later. Please keep voting for Gary.. it makes me laugh !!!! :kissass: :koolaid:

Does anyone listen to Gary anymore? The guy is in league with the communist SOS and the Tea Party right. WTF? I don't know hardly anyone in my area that is either one.

yep, it was definitely me that did it. i impersonate gary walkowitz, then, just to make it believable, i am the FIRST person to post on it. because that isn't obvious...

Thats exactly why i said you did it, criminals return to the scene of the crime to admire their work, and when their caught often say "why would i be at the scene of the crime if i did it?"

I live in the north west corner of Westland, in the Livonia school district, in a subdivision that was finished being built in 1998. My neighbors include a half a dozen hourly Detroit Three employees, including a couple of Ford and the rest GM employees. We've got three UPS employees and one FedEx, a couple of teachers, several formerly unionized Delta airlines employees, a bunch of auto supplier engineers, and a bunch of retirees, half GM & Ford hourly who took buyouts two years ago, and the rest salaried retirees.

Out of 125 households, there isn't one God damn one where any one earner made $100K last year, or any other year before that, and of those households who had anything above $90K, it took both husband & wife to make that combined.

<<remainder of post deleted>>

Here we go again. A professed WHITE COLLAR CHUMP trying to shower us with scare tactics and other rhetoric. PLEASE GO HOME, YOU WHITE COLLAR BLATHERING, OVER-OPINIONATED DRILLHEAD.

Thats exactly why i said you did it, criminals return to the scene of the crime to admire their work, and when their caught often say "why would i be at the scene of the crime if i did it?"

So by your logic, the only way for me to NOT have done it would be...?

Sorry I was having a few beers watching the Tigers DOMINATE last night, and I didn't realize right away that this is probably not Gary Walkowitz, and I was confused by the letter. Although, it sounds about as coherent to me as most of the stuff Gary puts out. Anyway, I voted yes, and so did a lot of people I know. So I guess me and all the people that voted yes too are company suckass, nutless, IUAW staffers. Whatever.

Ford is posting BILLIONS of dollars in profits. What do they want to do with that money? Invest it in our plants. I, along with many of you, say NO! NO! NO! They are promising $16 billion dollars in new investment, but they are posting $8 billion dollars in profits per year! This contract lasts 4 years! What are they doing with the other $16 billion?

We each gave up $30,000 in concessions. That’s about $1.2 billion dollars over 4 years, which is exactly the amount of money it took to turn around Ford Motor Company. Look it up. We singlehandedly saved the company, and it’s high time we were rewarded for our vision and sacrifice.

Ford and the UAW had a choice. They could listen to the people and give us wage increases, or they could reach a deal with the devil. They chose the latter, and it’s time to tell them NO TO INVESTMENT! NO TO JOBS! NO TO INCREASED PROFIT SHARING!

Let me ask you, how many people do you know that can live on $55,000 a year plus benefits and bonuses and profit sharing? I don’t know many, either. The people in my neighborhood all have good-paying middle-class jobs, $100,000 per year plus benefits. And Ford Motor Company and the UAW want us to be grateful for a job that is basically minimum wage. Do you think that’s right? Join me in saying NO! NO! NO!

NO TO INVESTMENT! NO TO JOBS! NO TO INCREASED PROFIT SHARING!

I read the paper every day, and all the headlines I see are about people prospering. It’s time for us to share in this new American Golden Age. For the past 2 months, Ford stock has been going UP! UP! UP! And they offer us THIS contract? NO! NO! NO!

Remember, WE are the UAW! WE want MORE! MORE! MORE! and we say NO! NO! NO!

Gary Walkowicz Bargaining Committeeman, Dearborn Truck Plant, Local 600

gwalk32@att.net (313) 737-3166 October 11, 2011

So, this is what the leadership of DTP is like? Then kiss your jobs goodbye!

Sorry didnt mean to comment on your post..mistake. You make intelligent posts normally

Apology accepted. Please accept my comment on another thread about Gary being elected to not be intended as personal. By "YOU" I hope it's apparent I was talking about the membership as a whole.

"Get Over It" was a bit of emotion typing faster than rational thought.

Call it even?

Apology accepted. Please accept my comment on another thread about Gary being elected to not be intended as personal. By "YOU" I hope it's apparent I was talking about the membership as a whole.

"Get Over It" was a bit of emotion typing faster than rational thought.

Call it even?

i have thick skin...even....i dish it out so i better be able to take it lol