Call To Prepare To STRIKE

Pulse

It will most likely...95% probable...involve nothing more than heading back to the table.

Where do you get that percentage. Just another stupid ass mindless prediction. While you are at it let us know who will win the World Series or something else that we can make some easy money on. Even it it was a somehow proven 95% it is still not worth the risk to me. I want this shit to be over with so I can just go back to enjoying my already well payed blue collar life. If we end up going on a long strike which could happen (not sure of the percentage of probability though lol) we will see how long the No voters cheering continues.

• Like 5

so if this gets voted down the MAJORITY of the workforce are idiots? while the minority would be what, intelligent and above the MAJORITY? I'll see you on the picket line if it comes to that, but i doubt it will.

I don't doubt it. My friends who went to the MAP meeting told me that Jimmy Settles said if it was voted down he would go to the International Executive Board and ask for strike approval.

• Like 3

Ford want's to avoid a strike at all cost...they are making great profits, paying off debt quickly and look very good in the public eye. They will go back to the table and sweeten the pot alittle to try and pass. They have no interest in stopping this cash cow over peanuts.

• Like 2

Typical scare tactic.The UAW wants us badly to approve this deal. Why would they call a strike when only 2 years ago they wanted us to give up our right to strike? If what you say is true, they are just trying to bully us to vote for a rotten deal that many of us saw right through.

• Like 1

Typical scare tactic.The UAW wants us badly to approve this deal. Why would they call a strike when only 2 years ago they wanted us to give up our right to strike? If what you say is true, they are just trying to bully us to vote for a rotten deal that many of us saw right through.

You got that right brother.

Well...you "NO"bodies...the call is out from Ford Department to prepare for a strike! Food drives, strike duty, Community Services & agencies. Good luck on living on $200 a week...

ARE YOU FUKING KIDDING ME PAL!!!! OUR FOREFATHERS WENT ON STRIKE AND FOUGHT FOR WHAT WE HAD AND WHAT WE HAVE LEFT. IF THINGS KEEP GOING LIKE THEY ARE YOU MIGHT BE WORKING FOR $200 A WEEK. GROW SOME BALLS AND FIGHT FOR YOURSELF AND FUTURE. WHAT THE FUK IS THE MATTER WITH THESE NEWBEES WHEN I HIRED IN 18 YRS AGO AND I TALKED LIKE THIS I WOULD HAVE MAY ASS KICKED IN!!! :poke: :doh:

ARE YOU FUKING KIDDING ME PAL!!!! OUR FOREFATHERS WENT ON STRIKE AND FOUGHT FOR WHAT WE HAD AND WHAT WE HAVE LEFT. IF THINGS KEEP GOING LIKE THEY ARE YOU MIGHT BE WORKING FOR $200 A WEEK. GROW SOME BALLS AND FIGHT FOR YOURSELF AND FUTURE. WHAT THE FUK IS THE MATTER WITH THESE NEWBEES WHEN I HIRED IN 18 YRS AGO AND I TALKED LIKE THIS I WOULD HAVE MAY ASS KICKED IN!!! :poke: :doh:

It seems you are well on your way to being out for $200 a week. Don't think Ford will cave. As I have said, Ford is ready. They have the public and the PR and they can lock you guys out/ If you strike or are locked out, Ford can bring in replacement workers. You can talk BIG all you want on this blog, but when the time comes, most of you will be begging to come back for your regular wage.

• Like 1

You are a complete idiot, now it's all over the news that ford will just lock us out and hire scabs, all because assholes like you turned down a decent contract, you willing to bet your lifestyle on a no vote, looks like you just might have.

• Like 4

It seems you are well on your way to being out for $200 a week. Don't think Ford will cave. As I have said, Ford is ready. They have the public and the PR and they can lock you guys out/ If you strike or are locked out, Ford can bring in replacement workers. You can talk BIG all you want on this blog, but when the time comes, most of you will be begging to come back for your regular wage.

:doh::baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :blah: :blah: :blah: :hyper:

P.S. GO FUCK YOURSELF :drool:

Edited by DTP MANIAC

You are a complete idiot, now it's all over the news that ford will just lock us out and hire scabs, all because assholes like you turned down a decent contract, you willing to bet your lifestyle on a no vote, looks like you just might have.

DTP MANIAC is RIGHT!! keep believing what you read dumb ass. we go back to the table ford throws in another couple grand and then it passes..There is no way ford lets a strike happen!!

“The company is not obligated to continue bargaining because their position is that they negotiated in good faith and presented an agreement which is more than competitive,” the UAW Ford Department post said. “If we strike, they will use whatever resources necessary to continue operating their plants including the use of scab labor.”

• Like 2

:doh::baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :blah: :blah: :blah: :hyper:

P.S. GO FUCK YOURSELF :drool:

“The company is not obligated to continue bargaining because their position is that they negotiated in good faith and presented an agreement which is more than competitive,” the UAW Ford Department post said. “If we strike, they will use whatever resources necessary to continue operating their plants including the use of scab labor.”

DTP MANIAC is RIGHT!! keep believing what you read dumb ass. we go back to the table ford throws in another couple grand and then it passes..There is no way ford lets a strike happen!!

So in your eyes, all this is worth IS just a couple grand more, I don't think a couple measly grand is worth going on strike for, concidering you gonna loose a whole lot more that that on strike.

• Like 3

I don't mind striking after what I gave up in 2007 concessions I started saving my 200.00 a week because I knew the raw deals would be made and we would finally stand up again.

you didn't even come close to giving up what we gave up in 2007. If you are who you say you are...........

if you're really 2nd tier, then you don't make an extra 200 dollars every week after you pay for everything.

You should think before you post. You think Ford is going to give you more? Hope between your 200 dollars a week in strike pay and the 200 you saved you can pay for your house, and have enough food to eat.

As I have stated previously keep your salary ass out of union business!!!

• Like 1

It seems your CAP LOCk is stuck on your Fischer Price key board...did I hit a nerve? Just putting out info...no need to get hostile...dickhead. You want a fight with Ford, the media, and the American public over some bullshit peanuts???...well your wish may come true. Like Jimmy said..."I ain't tellin' my family that I turned down ten grand in the hand for two hundred dollars just in time for Christmas. You tell me to "GROW SOME BALLS"??? How 'bout your sprout a brain, change your tampon, and get your head out of your ASS!!! Multi-tasking probably is above you but you'll have time...cuz you won't be working.

• Like 1