Company must be loving this!

DTP MANIAC

Well my union comrads the company must love us fighting among's each other. We have a right to vote on how we personally feel about this contract, no we are not greedy, stupid, dumb etc etc as I've been reading, we have our own personal option on this. It's called democracy, freedom of choice. I really hope that we as union brother's and sister's can stand together during this difficult time. Times are different now and we are watching the collapse of the middle class, it's happened faster in other sector's and now catching up to us, this deal is a pay freeze. Watch the CEO pay increase. It will happen. We never hear about what the hourly work force has done for the company, just how overpaid we are. Look at the bigger picture here, look at what we lost and what was gained, jobs? where? that was said last time.

But like I said you vote how you feel about it.

United we stand

Divided we fall

God Bless

• Like 1

Well my union comrads the company must love us fighting among's each other. We have a right to vote on how we personally feel about this contract, no we are not greedy, stupid, dumb etc etc as I've been reading, we have our own personal option on this. It's called democracy, freedom of choice. I really hope that we as union brother's and sister's can stand together during this difficult time. Times are different now and we are watching the collapse of the middle class, it's happened faster in other sector's and now catching up to us, this deal is a pay freeze. Watch the CEO pay increase. It will happen. We never hear about what the hourly work force has done for the company, just how overpaid we are. Look at the bigger picture here, look at what we lost and what was gained, jobs? where? that was said last time.

But like I said you vote how you feel about it.

United we stand

Divided we fall

God Bless

If this contract is voted down, advantage = company

They will starve us, tempt us to go on strike so they can take away everything gained in the current tentative agreement

Fools vote no risk all of our futures and earnings

• Like 4

They will starve us, tempt us to go on strike so they can take away everything gained in the current tentative agreement

The company knows we are divided so they do get the advantage.

• Like 3

Unfortunately, we have divided ourselves. We have the full plants who want ??? and seem to be voting no. We have the plants that need work and they are voting yes.

And on top of that, there is the situation where A) the GM workers approved a similar contract by 65% yes, and B) Chrysler workers are being backed into a corner of accepting a similar,m but even less generous contract or be forced into binding arbitration, where GM UAW's acceptance and Chrysler's smaller size will dominate all the facts the arbitrator would deal with, resulting in Chrysler UAW rank-and-file being forced to accept the last contract offer one way or the other.

Doesn't matter how much Mullaly makes or how many previous product commitments may have fallen through. Ford is going to seem in the right for standing up to the union and refusing to be forced into paying more than their cross town competition, let alone the transplants.

And I don't see the GM rank-and-file cheering you guys on to reject the contract, either. Their reaction has been, so far, strangely silent. Maybe they're hoping a strike sends customers their way?

Edited by Len_A
  • Like 1

And on top of that, there is the situation where A) the GM workers approved a similar contract by 65% yes, and B) Chrysler workers are being backed into a corner of accepting a similar,m but even less generous contract or be forced into binding arbitration, where GM UAW's acceptance and Chrysler's smaller size will dominate all the facts the arbitrator would deal with, resulting in Chrysler UAW rank-and-file being forced to accept the last contract offer one way or the other.

Doesn't matter how much Mullaly makes or how many previous product commitments may have fallen through. Ford is going to seem in the right for standing up to the union and refusing to be forced into paying more than their cross town competition, let alone the transplants.

And I don't see the GM rank-and-file cheering you guys on to reject the contract, either. Their reaction has been, so far, strangely silent. Maybe they're hoping a strike sends customers their way?

Any labor strife will drive customers away from Ford. That is a fact.

• Like 2

This contract goes down we are screwed. The public will stop buying our products, the media will portray us as typical, entitlement, greedy autoworkers and Ford will have bargaining leverage over us to accept less than what is offered now.

We will either be on strike or locked out and we will vote for less just to get our jobs back

The no voters are leading us to a troublesome demise

• Like 2

This contract goes down we are screwed. The public will stop buying our products, the media will portray us as typical, entitlement, greedy autoworkers and Ford will have bargaining leverage over us to accept less than what is offered now.

We will either be on strike or locked out and we will vote for less just to get our jobs back

The no voters are leading us to a troublesome demise

Get a brain and grow a pair.There isn't going to be a strike regardless of the vote outcome.jimmy settles is attempting to influence the vote and knows dip shit and chicken shits will vote yes.

Divide and conquer my friend. Sure, the company is laughing because these rightwing tools who are greedy for money keep pushing a no vote. They will be shocked when the company kicks their asses out, too.

I see many rightwingers on this site saying to vote no. Not even sure they are in our union. But it is obvious they are trying to destroy us and take away our jobs through a no vote which will lead to a strike or lockout.

Good posibility with a no vote

Good posibility with a no vote

Who knows....maybe ford would like us to strike. That way they can start re tooling plants without having to pay sub.Heck,if K.C is to be down for a year while the plant is readied for the big transit , why not recoup a little of the money.Ya never know.

Any labor strife will drive customers away from Ford. That is a fact.

Exactly.... That's why Ford doesn't want to strike and can't afford to either. Our union screwed us when they went to Gm first,they knew what they was doing and knew it would screw are chances to fight.

Get a brain and grow a pair.There isn't going to be a strike regardless of the vote outcome.jimmy settles is attempting to influence the vote and knows dip shit and chicken shits will vote yes.

Hey Senoirity, Divide and conquer is the OLDEST trick in the book isn't it. The company knows this,just never thought it would be our union leadership to do this to us!!!! Stay strong and vote NO!