Any new updates

DTP MANIAC

Wondering what the new tallies are?

49% to 51%

The "yes" and "no" votes just swap turns in the lead.

Don't let the results at other plants influence YOUR vote.

Vote your conscience. Stand your ground. Because, come Monday morning.........you'll have to live with yourself and your decision.

I just hope the rest of us can as well.

49% to 51%

Vote your conscience. Stand your ground. Because, come Monday morning.........you'll have to live with yourself and your decision.

Shocking! 51%, even with that number, the membership has soured and been broken by these recent votes. The membership has sent a message, too bad no one is listening. Now only more new hires that will be afraid to vote and cast a true ballot. Wait until the IUAW gets their raises. Oh and management will get another bonus just for saving the company more money off of the hourly.

49% to 51%

Where did you get those numbers?

Where did you get those numbers?

This is a suprise "FIRED MOTOR COMPANY" is another guy on this websight that ONLY post lies. The facts are he just likes to get on here and bitch. Just another rat that likes to bad mouth the Union with no proof. Here is the truth. The numbers above are correct at this time. Local 600's votes will be counted at noon Sunday.

Any other crap you want me to call you out on ??? Why don't you go play with Gary W's nuts for awhile, now that we all know what side your on...People do still get on this site for facts if you don't have any ...don't post anything

This is a suprise "FIRED MOTOR COMPANY" is another guy on this websight that ONLY post lies. The facts are he just likes to get on here and bitch. Just another rat that likes to bad mouth the Union with no proof. Here is the truth. The numbers above are correct at this time. Local 600's votes will be counted at noon Sunday.

Any other crap you want me to call you out on ??? Why don't you go play with Gary W's nuts for awhile, now that we all know what side your on...People do still get on this site for facts if you don't have any ...don't post anything

If you are so familiar with me and my posts, I would have expected you to see the sarcasm. BTW, the yes/no percentage HAS been close to 51-49% with either result in the lead. It was a generalization more than a factual statement.

My apologies to those who were "easily influenced" by my comment. I have stated previously that each of us should stand on our principals. And I hope we could face the results with a clear conscience.

BTW, I ONLY post lies? Not intentionally. Do I post comments, some, possibly yourself, disagree with. I hope so. Why have a conversation if EVERY OPINION AND THOUGHT WE HAVE IS IDENTICAL? I bring up issues for the members here to debate. I ask questions or post comments to listen to the responses, in hopes the others here reveal a new perspective that I can accept.

As to your "rat" comment. I strongly believe in the idea of a union. What I have a problem with is the implementation of the union that we have. I expect better from my representation. And you should too.

600 will likely determine the results at this point, and the close results to date are further proof the membership was not all-too-well represented in the provisions of the contract proposal. Some say the union "hit it out of the park". If they had, I say the results would be more like 75%-25%. But, that's just MY opinion. Feel free to form YOUR OWN conclusions.

BTW, think of those at WHSP, whose plant you are closing with your "yes" vote. In 2007 I was a victim of the "YES, CLOSE THOSE OTHER 5 PLANTS, I'VE GOT MY SIGNING BONUS AND PRODUCT COMMITMENT" votes of my brothers and sisters. And you call me a "rat"!

In solidarity.

• Like 2

If you are so familiar with me and my posts, I would have expected you to see the sarcasm. BTW, the yes/no percentage HAS been close to 51-49% with either result in the lead. It was a generalization more than a factual statement.

My apologies to those who were "easily influenced" by my comment. I have stated previously that each of us should stand on our principals. And I hope we could face the results with a clear conscience.

BTW, I ONLY post lies? Not intentionally. Do I post comments, some, possibly yourself, disagree with. I hope so. Why have a conversation if EVERY OPINION AND THOUGHT WE HAVE IS IDENTICAL? I bring up issues for the members here to debate. I ask questions or post comments to listen to the responses, in hopes the others here reveal a new perspective that I can accept.

As to your "rat" comment. I strongly believe in the idea of a union. What I have a problem with is the implementation of the union that we have. I expect better from my representation. And you should too.

600 will likely determine the results at this point, and the close results to date are further proof the membership was not all-too-well represented in the provisions of the contract proposal. Some say the union "hit it out of the park". If they had, I say the results would be more like 75%-25%. But, that's just MY opinion. Feel free to form YOUR OWN conclusions.

BTW, think of those at WHSP, whose plant you are closing with your "yes" vote. In 2007 I was a victim of the "YES, CLOSE THOSE OTHER 5 PLANTS, I'VE GOT MY SIGNING BONUS AND PRODUCT COMMITMENT" votes of my brothers and sisters. And you call me a "rat"!

In solidarity.

I appricate you coming back on here and clearing that up. I was most likely to harsh towards your post, and I appoligize for that. I have been very frustrated with the lies some people have posted just as a poor effort to sway the vote. I will say the rat comment was below the belt. However this forum used to be great for getting information. Now it just a stage for bigger goals and everyone to take cheap shots at the Union. I personally don't care if you voted yes or no. I'm glad you voted and hope all of our members voted.

I appricate you coming back on here and clearing that up. I was most likely to harsh towards your post, and I appoligize for that. I have been very frustrated with the lies some people have posted just as a poor effort to sway the vote. I will say the rat comment was below the belt. However this forum used to be great for getting information. Now it just a stage for bigger goals and everyone to take cheap shots at the Union. I personally don't care if you voted yes or no. I'm glad you voted and hope all of our members voted.

I accept your apology. And I respect you for the maturity and character to express your regrets.

Thank you for your considerate follow-up.

Good luck to you and our brethren.

I accept your apology. And I respect you for the maturity and character to express your regrets.

Thank you for your considerate follow-up.

Good luck to you and our brethren.

You Aryan nation Tea Baguette mouth breather how dare you come in here, ohhhh its you fired. whoops my bad. Have a good day. :hysterical:

Now that's funny!!:happy feet:

I don't exactly know how to take that!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

But, hello dad.

You Aryan nation Tea Baguette mouth breather how dare you come in here, ohhhh its you fired. whoops my bad. Have a good day. :hysterical:

Lol now that good humor! I'll even give you the rare +1 on that one. I'll cancel out at least one of the 4 negatives you will get just for posting. Hope all is well with you and fired. Good luck and I'll see you in the political thread before long.