SO MUCH HATE

MTP WORKER

The force that is driving the NO voters is a thing called hate. It Is not the companies fault that the NO voters are not happy about working for them. It is only the NO voters fault that they have to work at Ford. If you do not have the skills to go work somewhere else for a company that can pay you more and treat you better than who's to blame? You NO voters should count your lucky stars.

Edited by sez
  • Like 4

It is you suck asses that discrace our membership. Our members uaw has gone by the wayside. We have no union. All of you are for the company and a bunch of pussies. You let the bullshit scare tactics get to you. Nice union we have. All you suckers will get your due. Wait till they don't give the work they promise. We may as well not even have a union anymore all you do is give in and be scared.

• Like 3

How bout we fight when the time is right? Lets make this a battle of our choosing and fight on our terms. This is NOT the right time for this. I voted YES and stand behind that vote. Looks like the majority voted yes too. Are we only a UNION when we vote no?

Edited by propain
  • Like 4

How bout we fight when the time is right? Lets make this a battle of our choosing and fight on our terms? This is NOT the right time for this. I voted YES and stand behind that vote. Looks like the majority voted yes too. Are we only a UNION when we vote no?

Bravo! good post!

• Like 2

All the no voters keep saying Ford will not commit to the contract by bringing work back to the U.S. and creating more jobs, all I know is Ford has put their selves on record with every media source of their plans, if they don't follow through it will be self persecution for Ford Motor Co. because we as a union have agreed to their terms.

It is you suck asses that discrace our membership. Our members uaw has gone by the wayside. We have no union. All of you are for the company and a bunch of pussies. You let the bullshit scare tactics get to you. Nice union we have. All you suckers will get your due. Wait till they don't give the work they promise. We may as well not even have a union anymore all you do is give in and be scared.

I hope you re-read this maybe then you will see what on ass you are. What do think you would get by turning this down. asshole. and by the way a real sucker is one who believes they will get something, when in reality there is no way that will happen, who's the sucker

• Like 1

I hope you re-read this maybe then you will see what on ass you are. What do think you would get by turning this down. asshole. and by the way a real sucker is one who believes they will get something, when in reality there is no way that will happen, who's the sucker

Every automobile assembly plant job created spins off an additional 9 jobs.This contract will help the economy.Maybe you are at a plant like MAP or CAP and right now you`re getting O.T. and sales are good.AAI needs product and so does KCAP just to name two.Maybe you thought you could stare down Ford Motor Company,bad idea in this economy.Ford would have knocked you off your high horse,tiger.We all got a vote.The majority voted YES.Its your turn to show solidarity.

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 1

Gator,

I know your upset with what seems to be a passing contract however, the name calling and derogatory remarks towards the Union and company only show evryone who the pussy and asshole really is. Get over it and get your ass to work tomorrow and try shutting the fuck up! Bitch

When it`s all said and done we the "no" voters will show up Monday and do the same thing we do every Monday.

When someone takes any form of media way to serious, they will be upset whether fore or against, the issues and results at the focal point of the discussion. Both the yes and no voters in most cases seem to feel they are on the positive side of the past few days of discussions on BON. I believe the typical reaction will begin soon if it hasn`t started already. The majority of members will be a yes voters by the time the voting is done. No matter where the "X" really was... So is the way of the secret ballot. (Chicago politics too)

After 35 years I can say, I have never seen this type of push and these type of tactic`s or manner of drive that the IUAW used in this "decision" "we" were given to make. I for one tried to ask questions on numerous occasions and found my Local Rep`s were pretty much lost for words or just didn`t want to engage in any discussion that might give away their stance, fore or against. Those Rep`s that were outwardly fore the agreement (very few) were not the strong support at the Hall when IUAW had the Q & A session. The meeting was run very much as an unregulated free for all. This was the first time that our E-Board did not put a letter out, much less a letter signed by them as a united group. I was not sold on the agreement for these and other reasons I have expressed here over the last few days.

One thing I have learned over the years, good or bad, fore or against the membership has to bear the weight of any and all agreements. Master, Local or LRO back room. We the membership, have always got through the bad times and are the ones that a Milti Billion Dollar/Milti National Corporation come to for the help, to make it.

There are two things for sure, that differing opinions bring out, one thing is the old and new members. Good to see, still only one Imawhosure and Fatso but dam how many General`s are there now....?? The other is, BON is getting its contract season advertising rates.... wow, the Super Bowl had record charges for a 30 second spots but, BON must be setting records too!!!!

Hoping someday we all will enjoy a fare and equitable share of the fruits of our labor.

Decker

Chi Town Assembly

When it`s all said and done we the "no" voters will show up Monday and do the same thing we do every Monday.

When someone takes any form of media way to serious, they will be upset whether fore or against, the issues and results at the focal point of the discussion. Both the yes and no voters in most cases seem to feel they are on the positive side of the past few days of discussions on BON. I believe the typical reaction will begin soon if it hasn`t started already. The majority of members will be a yes voters by the time the voting is done. No matter where the "X" really was... So is the way of the secret ballot. (Chicago politics too)

After 35 years I can say, I have never seen this type of push and these type of tactic`s or manner of drive that the IUAW used in this "decision" "we" were given to make. I for one tried to ask questions on numerous occasions and found my Local Rep`s were pretty much lost for words or just didn`t want to engage in any discussion that might give away their stance, fore or against. Those Rep`s that were outwardly fore the agreement (very few) were not the strong support at the Hall when IUAW had the Q & A session. The meeting was run very much as an unregulated free for all. This was the first time that our E-Board did not put a letter out, much less a letter signed by them as a united group. I was not sold on the agreement for these and other reasons I have expressed here over the last few days.

One thing I have learned over the years, good or bad, fore or against the membership has to bear the weight of any and all agreements. Master, Local or LRO back room. We the membership, have always got through the bad times and are the ones that a Milti Billion Dollar/Milti National Corporation come to for the help, to make it.

There are two things for sure, that differing opinions bring out, one thing is the old and new members. Good to see, still only one Imawhosure and Fatso but dam how many General`s are there now....?? The other is, BON is getting its contract season advertising rates.... wow, the Super Bowl had record charges for a 30 second spots but, BON must be setting records too!!!!

Hoping someday we all will enjoy a fare and equitable share of the fruits of our labor.

Decker

Chi Town Assembly

Good post brother!....back to work after 2 weeks down........learned our plant was closin on the internet Ford highlights.....could be a somber day... but we'll all get thru it