Good work dearborn!

Die Wahrheit

Yay for solidarity

I'm a shamed to be part of the UAW with all this bullshit that just went on. Alot of you were worried about the misconception from the public about the UAW well you just showed yout ASS big time with all the threats and bullying thats been going on. Don't call me brother when you see me and don't put your hand out because I won't accept it, just let me put my time in and leave me alone I don't need you or the IUAW for anything.

• Like 1

Yeah,we may suckass,,,or we may be a very hard working Local who honestly thought it was a decent contract.Now let me get soemthing of my chest to you MTP`er-----the year is 2005 the auto industry is on its knees,,,,,,Ford stock is $2.50 a share {yeah things like that matter,BOZO}.Dearborn Truck accepts an AWS as well as an MOA.Does it make the job harder----hell yes but they dont call us Rouge rats for nothing.Ford takes the $$$$ savings and invests it in Wayne and Michigan truck= MAP.You were helped out by the sacrifices of others and now you 'puss out' when it comes time to help others.Keep cashing in your paychecks and dont criticize the contract with your mouth full of food!!

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 6

Located 600 voted 62% in favor of the contract. That bring totals 8,746 No and 11,666 HELL YES! Thats how you show that right wing plant Gary Wacko where to stick it!

How do you get right wing from that, I just don't get it??? When you have 8746 no's with 2 plants left to vote it is not good DIE at all. There is a breakdown of unity and respect for the union leadership as a whole. Most people that are saying "NO" respect what was done long ago that brought us what we have today but you will never understand the history of the labor movement or the hard fought battles of yester year that brought what you have today. You are nothing but a "YES" man and probably always will be. Die, Fatso (I'm assuming he has that name because he doesn't work the line), give up and roll over so easy. The company wants this, you say o.k., the company comes back again, you say alright. You said "yes" to no raise for 10 plus years and think that is o.k. You sold out the retirees as far as everyone else is concern because you wanted to satisfy yourself first. You think the guy across from you that is entry level should make less than you because somehow he works less hard than you do??? You are satisfied that you are not worth more to the company than what you have right now.

Let me tell you something the IUAW will never be mad at him because he sticks to his union beliefs that all should be equal pay for equal work period. He believes that when most people are loyal to their company, they should be rewarded fairly. He believes in the philosophy that if we work as one team and we help give up some, we should receive in return what was given when times get better. He is not fighting for anything that the IUAW has not fought for in the past at all period. Bob King fought for those same things when the union was strong. Equity of Sacrifice was put into the contract not to be ignored for a reason. This should have been settled.

You cannot be happy with this because in the end they did not fight for their veteran workers and in the end those transplants whether foreign or not will see that they do not need a union because most transplants get a wage of $14- $18 without paying union wages at all. All the outsiders see now is the union getting cozy with the company and giving themselves a raise while everyone else remains stagnant. The rich get richer and that is right wing politics.

• Like 3

Located 600 voted 62% in favor of the contract. That bring totals 8,746 No and 11,666 HELL YES! Thats how you show that right wing plant Gary Wacko where to stick it!

Yes great news!!! Thank you Dearborn and Kansas City and every other UAW plant that voted in support. This is for the membership and for jobs in America!!!

• Like 4

How do you get right wing from that, I just don't get it??? When you have 8746 no's with 2 plants left to vote it is not good DIE at all. There is a breakdown of unity and respect for the union leadership as a whole. Most people that are saying "NO" respect what was done long ago that brought us what we have today but you will never understand the history of the labor movement or the hard fought battles of yester year that brought what you have today. You are nothing but a "YES" man and probably always will be. Die, Fatso (I'm assuming he has that name because he doesn't work the line), give up and roll over so easy. The company wants this, you say o.k., the company comes back again, you say alright. You said "yes" to no raise for 10 plus years and think that is o.k. You sold out the retirees as far as everyone else is concern because you wanted to satisfy yourself first. You think the guy across from you that is entry level should make less than you because somehow he works less hard than you do??? You are satisfied that you are not worth more to the company than what you have right now.

Let me tell you something the IUAW will never be mad at him because he sticks to his union beliefs that all should be equal pay for equal work period. He believes that when most people are loyal to their company, they should be rewarded fairly. He believes in the philosophy that if we work as one team and we help give up some, we should receive in return what was given when times get better. He is not fighting for anything that the IUAW has not fought for in the past at all period. Bob King fought for those same things when the union was strong. Equity of Sacrifice was put into the contract not to be ignored for a reason. This should have been settled.

You cannot be happy with this because in the end they did not fight for their veteran workers and in the end those transplants whether foreign or not will see that they do not need a union because most transplants get a wage of $14- $18 without paying union wages at all. All the outsiders see now is the union getting cozy with the company and giving themselves a raise while everyone else remains stagnant. The rich get richer and that is right wing politics.

Lighten up----you anti-UAW guys are a bunch of wannabe thugs,,,I see that now.Instead of 'running down' all of your fellow workers who disagree with you do something constructive towards your cause,stop paying union dues.Demand that dues no longer get taken out of your paycheck and instead walk over to Local 600 and pay cash.All the LAP transfers,that was negotiated by the IUAW.Otherwise Ford could of hired workers right in Kentucky.So some people are grateful to the IUAW for the job and oppurtunities they have.

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 7

Lighten up----you anti-UAW guys are a bunch of wannabe thugs,,,I see that now.Instead of 'running down' all of your fellow workers who disagree with you do something constructive towards your cause,stop paying union dues.Demand that dues no longer get taken out of your paycheck and instead walk over to Local 600 and pay cash.All the LAP transfers,that was negotiated by the IUAW.Otherwise Ford could of hired workers right in Kentucky.So some people are grateful to the IUAW for the job and oppurtunities they have.

They are a bunch of right wing tools who are trying to destroy the union. They think the company would hire them at this great wage and benefits if there were no union? No way. They would be making $13 an hour with no benefits like many of the transplants. Thank God for the UAW.

• Like 4