New Focus ST in action

Love it! The 2012 Focus Titamium we have is already a great car.. The ST takes it over the top! These are the cars I always thought Ford should have been building!

I remember many years ago saying how Ford should make their cars like the ones they have in Europe. I also remember all the opposition and the naysayers that said it cannot or would never be done... And that American drivers would not buy them despite the fact that Ford's competition had been selling virtually the same Euro vehicles in the US very successfully.

All I can say is Hallaloooyah! The Focus is no longer a low rent easy finance shitbox!

Edited by StangBang

get ready boys, theres already a cold air and exhaust developed that bumps things to 275, theres also a Stage 1 kit awaiting approval from Ford Racing ( 300 hp ) and on the downlow, a kit involving Cosworth ( bigger turbos etc ) for 350....bunch of other stuff...AND some stuff for the Fiesta......( although no-where near as extreme...)