Class Act

Sometimes the other person's hands are wet, and you gotta' wipe. I've done it.

All it tells me is Bush is a human being with the same tendencies, or there is more to the story than the video reveals. (It does seem to cut off suddenly making me wonder what Bush did in the seconds afterward)

Edited by RangerM

It's not easy for him to spell The Daily Kos in order to get his talking points.

Hey Libtards, why do neither of the Obama's have their lawyer licenses anymore? Why can't we see Brokeback Barry's college records? Why is there such a fight to keep his birth certificate under wraps? Why do the major issues get swept under the rug in order to talk about this frivolous crap that has nothing to do with the sky rocketing gas prices, the record amount of people on food stamps, and the piss poor economy and growing debt? I know it's difficult for you people, but can you please use your brain in November, and forget about your guilt. Go visit Detroit MI, Harrisburg, PA or Jefferson County, AL to see first hand what awaits us if you don't WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Hey Racist,

Talk about talking points. Where did you read yours? WND? the Free Republic, your email, AtlasShrugged? I don't use Kos, but i occasionally read Wonkette, mostly for the sarcastic humor. When i need to look up something it's google or bing, thanks for playing.

It gets talked about because your side is filled with conspiracy minded fools who love to talk this stupid stuff. Or put stupid racist avatars and signatures up.

I wonder if you've ever been to Detroit or know anything about it's history?

Racist?

Didn't the moderators warn you previously about labeling people?

• Like 1

I think it's time that every thread started by Mr. lcjdad (Mr. is basically the minimum amount of class I'll give this guy) or whatever his name is should be locked. No substance at all, all it is is just the same bunch of hot air. Certainly bordering on mlhm5 territory if you ask me for my opinion. What'd you say Nick?

Edited by Bored of Pisteon
  • Like 1

I did and I don't see any direct words used to that effect. And that's being objective about it.

It's what they do when they can't answer the question.

Q: Why did the Obama's lose their license to practice law?

A: You're a racist.

Q: Why have Barry's College records been sealed?

Q: What about the record number of people on food stamps?

See a common theme here? Instead of answering the questions about their beliefs, they play the race card in order to wiggle their way out of it. Here's a guy with a -4000 rating, and he whines and cries about people's signatures, but drops more f bombs than a trucker.

But come on little boy, tell us how great Detroit is, or why you think it's whitey's fault it's in utter shambles.

Highest Murder rate among big cities

Detroit+-+Murder+Chart.png

The State taking over the school system

Their 911 policy

This is what Detroit was

1876intro.jpg

This is what Detroit is

2005_0317_63alfred.JPG

This is where the US is headed, yet you choose to ignore it. You're either ignorant or stupid. And judging by what you type, you're both

• Like 2

I think it's time that every thread started by Mr. lcjdad (Mr. is basically the minimum amount of class I'll give this guy) or whatever his name is should be locked. No substance at all, all it is is just the same bunch of hot air. Certainly bordering on mlhm5 territory if you ask me for my opinion. What'd you say Nick?

Yeah, why ignore it when it can be banned. Sissy.

• Like 1

You asked a question? I thought you just shared some of your Stormfront posts. :stirpot:

I called you a racist, because you have shown yourself to be. First with your posts, then your avatar and finally with your signature.

And i did answer your question. Did you not notice? Can you not read?

Don't waste your breath on this guy, Dadz. If you are expecting logic from someone that hates another person because of the color of their skin, you will be waiting a long time. And no, he can't read. I repeatedly refuted his racist claims before, and he simply ignored every response. It's kind of cool though, being a racist allows him to instantly pull the race card in every disagreement. Forgot to talk about race? No worries, he'll pull the race card for you. Then say you did it to him because you have no argument. He probably still thinks I am a devout liberal.

Like I said before it's funny and sad at the same time...like a clown that lost a bet.

He's even still using descriptive phrases like "little boy" to make himself feel superior. I offered to refer him to counseling to get to the real issues of why he is so insecure, to no avail. Despite all this though, he has every right to spout out his own hatred. It appears to be the only coping mechanism he has. I don't ignore him because he is simply too entertaining. It's like a train wreck..you want to look away but cant.

As for banning Dad, that's ridiculous. I love it when people hold the constitution so dear, and then want to silence anyone that disagrees with them. Honestly, some folks pick and choose what suits them from the constitution as much as they do from the bible.

I wouldn't ban T either, though. Too much entertainment there.

I am no where near liberal as Dad, but his presence does keep this place from turning into a conservative jerk-o-rama. For those that don't like his posts, iggy him. With almost -4000 rep a lot of people must like to read his posts...even if they don't agree with him. Everyone certainly isn't ignoring him.

Edited by the_spaniard
  • Like 2

You asked a question? I thought you just shared some of your Stormfront posts. :stirpot:

I called you a racist, because you have shown yourself to be. First with your posts, then your avatar and finally with your signature.

And i did answer your question. Did you not notice? Can you not read?

You've shown yourself to be an idiot that no one wants to see around here anymore. I'm not sure which is funnier, your ignorance towards current world events, or the lack of respect people have for you. Either way watching you whine and cry every post just proves that you are an idiot. And for the record, seeing an idiot name call doesn't hurt my feelings. Especially when that idiot is so stupid he can't see that I'm not doing anything people like Obama, Holder, Jackson or Sharpton haven't been doing for years. Yet you've never called them a racist.

The fact that you think you've answered any of the questions asked is what proves you're an idiot. What happened to the Obamas' licenses? Where are his college records? Why are there so many people on Food stamps? What makes you think Detroit is anything but a toilet that is where the US is headed if you don't show some intelligence and vote for someone else? These are all questions you've ignored while whining and crying about signatures and profile pics. God you are a moron

• Like 2

Don't waste your breath on this guy, Dadz. If you are expecting logic from someone that hates another person because of the color of their skin, you will be waiting a long time. And no, he can't read. I repeatedly refuted his racist claims before, and he simply ignored every response. It's kind of cool though, being a racist allows him to instantly pull the race card in every disagreement. Forgot to talk about race? No worries, he'll pull the race card for you. Then say you did it to him because you have no argument. He probably still thinks I am a devout liberal.

Like I said before it's funny and sad at the same time...like a clown that lost a bet.

He's even still using descriptive phrases like "little boy" to make himself feel superior. I offered to refer him to counseling to get to the real issues of why he is so insecure, to no avail. Despite all this though, he has every right to spout out his own hatred. It appears to be the only coping mechanism he has. I don't ignore him because he is simply too entertaining. It's like a train wreck..you want to look away but cant.

As for banning Dad, that's ridiculous. I love it when people hold the constitution so dear, and then want to silence anyone that disagrees with them. Honestly, some folks pick and choose what suits them from the constitution as much as they do from the bible.

I wouldn't ban T either, though. Too much entertainment there.

I am no where near liberal as Dad, but his presence does keep this place from turning into a conservative jerk-o-rama. For those that don't like his posts, iggy him. With almost -4000 rep a lot of people must like to read his posts...even if they don't agree with him. Everyone certainly isn't ignoring him.

I love the Libtards assertion here. Another moron who can't answer the questions or address the issues. Hey ladies, instead of spending 30 minutes writing a response about me, you actually write about why the price of gas is so God damn high. Talk about the record number of people needing Government assistance. Why can't you talk about the real issues? That's right, because you can't. So just like the BS Sandra Fluke controversy, you make up something else in order to draw the attention away from what really matters.

Let's see if you can do it. One day where you answer the questions about current events. No race card, no blaming Bush, not whining about Fox News. Let's see if you morons can do that. Because to this point, you haven't. I'll wait for you to get your marching orders from Soros.

• Like 3

Hmmm, i don't remember.

But i don't see you calling him out for using the term "Libtards." Right, it's okay for Conservatives who agree with you, but not me. Sorry, i get my Conservative double standards confused.

And he is a racist. Both his avatar and his signature have been removed because of its offensive content. He's made it clear that he doesn't like African Americans and your twice the fool i thought you were if you can't see that.

Here's some help for you.

Maybe because I don't waste all my time on these computers all day like you do that I didn't even see it!

• Like 2

I think some just see my name and give me a negative without reading it. :redcard:

Personal hatred towards me.

Grow up! Ever since they moved some of these threads from the child day-care center (Ford Employee Forum). We have had to put up with such flotsum and jetsum on the "Off Topic discussion" thread.

Do I need to name names? No, just statements and replies alone tell otherwise.

Edited by Bored of Pisteon
  • Like 3

Wow, we've been having serious conversations here about oil for a week or so. Have you missed it? discussions on refineries closing in the east and pricing concerning WTI, Brent and Tar sands.

How bout you offer your opinion on oil pricing instead of just asking us to post something for you to attack? Just a thought.

I love it. You respond to his questions. He denies it or ignores it then accuses you of playing the race card. The only real defense he has for his own remarks is to call people idiots and morons.

All that hostility. I think he just needs a group hug.

:grouphug:

Edited by the_spaniard
  • Like 1

But when you do waste your time on the computers, you seem to find all sorts of things to criticize me for. That sounds like your obsessed with me. You don't read the whole thread but you read mine that quotes his and still fail to see where he called others and I libtards. let me show you.

See, you noticed what i wrote but not what i replied to even when it's in the same post. Your being disingenuous when you suggest that you missed it. You only cared to read what i wrote so you could criticize it. Holy shit, you are really obsessed with me.

I don't see a definition of a "libtard" in any dictionary anywhere...Find a definition for it and then I'll acknowledge it.

• Like 2

I sometimes wonder if you Libtards know how stupid you are, or if you're so stupid that you don't get it. At no point have you answered any questions that you've been asked. Again, are you too stupid to understand this, or do you think everyone else is as gullible as you, so therefore you think they'll believe whatever they are told?

Q: What about the Obama's licenses to practice law

A: (can't blame Fox, Bush or play the race card, so) It doesn't matter to me.

Q: What about Barry's college records?

Q: What about the price of gas?

A: see the story I copied for George Soros. But don't expect me to add my own thoughts

Q: What about Detroit?

A: Detroit is a dream vacation stop which is flourishing under black democrats control / it's whitey's fault for not spending more money there.

Put things in perspective loser, you have a -4000 rating. Nobody likes you, cares what you have to say, or better yet, wants you around. Beat feet, and go back to the Huffington Post. There you won't have to worry about being embarrassed since they don't allow truth in their comments section

• Like 2

I sometimes wonder if you Libtards know how stupid you are, or if you're so stupid that you don't get it. At no point have you answered any questions that you've been asked. Again, are you too stupid to understand this, or do you think everyone else is as gullible as you, so therefore you think they'll believe whatever they are told?

Q: What about the Obama's licenses to practice law

Q: What about Barry's college records?

Q: What about the price of gas?

A: see the story I copied for George Soros. But don't expect me to add my own thoughts

Q: What about Detroit?

A: Detroit is a dream vacation stop which is flourishing under black democrats control / it's whitey's fault for not spending more money there.

Put things in perspective loser, you have a -4000 rating. Nobody likes you, cares what you have to say, or better yet, wants you around. Beat feet, and go back to the Huffington Post. There you won't have to worry about being embarrassed since they don't allow truth in their comments section

You really are a delightful piece of delusional thinking! :hysterical:

• Like 1

T80........don't feed the rabid houndpooch, lol. They live to see those kinda posts so they can claim it is all racist. Go rather to facts like----------->

1. Detroit is run by liberals and it is FAIL.

2. Chicago is run by liberals and it is FAIL.

3. Illinois is run by liberals and it is FAIL!

And the only way they can make it UNFAIL is come back to the conservatives; which means the whole LIBERAL system is FAIL without CONSERVATIVE help, lol.

It doesn't have to be about color, all it has to be about is TOTAL FAILURE, which they have a lock on. Once you point that out, they no longer have a trumpet to blow so will wither on the vine like a sour grape.

• Like 5

Every time you respond without actually answering the questions, you just provide more evidence that you are a moron.

You call me a racist because you think I don't like black people, yet I'm doing the same thing that Obama, Holder, Jackson, Sharpton, etc do, but you give them a pass. You are so utterly stupid, that it is comical to watch

That's because your not so bright.

Irony can be so ironic sometimes.

Tell me there champ, what is the reason Detroit, and every other majority black cities, are circling the toilet right now?

See, Pittsburgh is a very Liberal town, that was devastated when their main commodity nearly died out. Yet Pittsburgh turned it around, and is considered one of the better places in the US to live. So what is the difference between Liberal run Detroit, and Liberal run Pittsburgh? It's not as if Detroit was always a crappy town. So what's the difference between then and now? You can try and say it's not what it is, but everyone with a brain knows exactly what it is. And watching you try and say otherwise is laughable. No wonder you are well on your way to a -5000 rating

• Like 3