DTP????

assman

Whatever happened to the alleged parts shortage from the bankrupt company at DTP?

OAC has the same problem with parts shortages. Wednesday and Thursday were only half days of production due to lack of half-shafts. Apparently the vendor was using dedicated Ford lines to build product for GM. We shall see what happens next week.

If someone wants you to sweep a floor for $26.00 (?) and hour and you do not want to that's your call.

I bet there will be a very long line of people that would LOVE to have those kind of problems.

Sometimes we all have to do things we do not want to but Ford is a job. If your getting the same rate of pay under the same roof I never had a problem doing what I was asked to do.

Those brooms are pretty tricky and usually the instruction are missing.

(Bristle side down the last time I ran one)

Its obvious that you are salary. Nothing wrong with that, sadly, I trust some of the salary people on the floor more than union. You however are one of the silly ones that have comtempt and disrespect for the line workers. Im not going to argue or defend anything with you, it would be a waste of both of our time. I just wonder, if we are beneath you, why bother reading and responding to us "low lifes," posts?

Its obvious that you are salary. Nothing wrong with that, sadly, I trust some of the salary people on the floor more than union. You however are one of the silly ones that have comtempt and disrespect for the line workers. Im not going to argue or defend anything with you, it would be a waste of both of our time. I just wonder, if we are beneath you, why bother reading and responding to us "low lifes," posts?

Wrong on every level.

(Ford hourly (skilled) and no job is beneath me).

Coming from the outside world into the Ford system I see many people thankful to have employment and others that have an attitude or a chip on their shoulder that feel they are owed something. It's these people that I find offensive. Most of the time its from someone that was hired directly into Ford and never worked anywhere in the outside world. If it comes down to pushing a broom for the day I can handle it, I have in the past.

• Like 2

Wrong on every level.

(Ford hourly (skilled) and no job is beneath me).

Coming from the outside world into the Ford system I see many people thankful to have employment and others that have an attitude or a chip on their shoulder that feel they are owed something. It's these people that I find offensive. Most of the time its from someone that was hired directly into Ford and never worked anywhere in the outside world. If it comes down to pushing a broom for the day I can handle it, I have in the past.

YES I agree a job at FORD isn't a birth right,some people think FORD owe's them something, I think just a ck. on friday!!!!

WHAT????????? you make no sense.

Its an inside joke.You see,,,DTP is Hermosillo North,,meaning just do what 'they' say at all costs and maybe we will keep the F-150.That`s production.Trades gotta just fuck off and die,basically.There is no union whatsoever.Workers are so stressed they are starting to attack each other and we got a Republican Governor who wants the working-class to earn less and pay more taxes because nobody owes us a job and healthcare is not a human right BUT as a nation we can continually year after {deficit spending} year,outspend the planet on the Military!Thank You,Military Industrial Complex for keeping us safe from communist Vietnam and Cuba and Venezuela!That soldier who killed the civilians in Afghanistan better end up in a psychiatric hospital.Soldiers are not only trained,they are BRAINWASHED to kill.Understand what 4 deployments in the Middle-East does to a person.Peace-out!

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 2

Its an inside joke.You see,,,DTP is Hermosillo North,,meaning just do what 'they' say at all costs and maybe we will keep the F-150.That`s production.Trades gotta just fuck off and die,basically.There is no union whatsoever.Workers are so stressed they are starting to attack each other and we got a Republican Governor who wants the working-class to earn less and pay more taxes because nobody owes us a job and healthcare is not a human right BUT as a nation we can continually year after {deficit spending} year,outspend the planet on the Military!Thank You,Military Industrial Complex for keeping us safe from communist Vietnam and Cuba and Venezuela!That soldier who killed the civilians in Afghanistan better end up in a psychiatric hospital.Soldiers are not only trained,they are BRAINWASHED to kill.Understand what 4 deployments in the Middle-East does to a person.Peace-out!

What the f--k are you talking about, this is about a broom?

What the f--k are you talking about, this is about a broom?

No,its about more than just A BROOM and Edgar Allan Poe`s The Raven was not about a bird.Are you one of those posters who turn up every now and then just to be difficult?Go watch cartoons!And leave General alone,,,,I find him interesting!

Edited by Fatso

The team leader rules. He orders us brooms,

then tells management his team can clean cause he got

Us brooms, he walks away a hero!

LMAO LMAO, so funny and so true. Both the comments General were so frickin funny : ) I swear they could make a reality tv series on just the DTP alone!!

No,its about more than just A BROOM and Edgar Allan Poe`s The Raven was not about a bird.Are you one of those posters who turn up every now and then just to be difficult?Go watch cartoons!And leave General alone,,,,I find him interesting!

Deeeeep breath's Brother....before you reach through the screen and choke the living $hit outta someone! I don't want you to burst a vessel my man...you're one of the good guy's.

• Like 1

Somebody stole my broom! I don't have the proper tools

to do my job now!

My team leader ordered me a new one,But seeing as how

I could not do my job tonight I went home!

I hope they have the tools to do my job Tuesday cause I

not taking another go home.

They wanted to put me on a stock dock cause they had brooms but I said

hell no cause some lift driver is looking to run over me!! LMAO!

You talk like a man with a paper asshole.

Edited by Long forker DTP FINAL