Equality of Sacrifice

itsmeuaw

Smoke screen???

This is the arbitration process. It takes time. The grievance procedure is outlined in our agreement including the arbitration process. Once the lawyers on both sides present all data and all interviews are done then the 120 day period starts.

This is our process. The arbitrator will make a final binding decision. Nothing new here as stated above.

Umpire decisions define our contract. Nothing is any different now as in the past 50+ years with the arbitration process

Edited by Armstrong
  • Like 4

Smoke screen???

This is the arbitration process. It takes time. The grievance procedure is outlined in our agreement including the arbitration process. Once the lawyers on both sides present all data and all interviews are done then the 120 day period starts.

This is our process. The arbitrator will make a final binding decision. Nothing new here as stated above.

Umpire decisions define our contract. Nothing is any different now as in the past 50+ years with the arbitration process

I'll go s--l--o--w--e--r for you, did step 1 end ?????????? if so when did it end ? Us uninformed and ignorant members would like to start using are fingers and toes to start counting to 120.How about answering a question instead of posting the same response every time a EOS thread is started . It's a pretty simple question.

• Like 2

I'll go s--l--o--w--e--r for you, did step 1 end ?????????? if so when did it end ? Us uninformed and ignorant members would like to start using are fingers and toes to start counting to 120.How about answering a question instead of posting the same response every time a EOS thread is started . It's a pretty simple question.

Because he got caught that's why, he knows it's been over 300 days, this grievance was filed back in 2009/2010

Here is how out of touch we are UAW.. go FUK yourself under your nice cushy desk.

All the paperwork for this grievance has been underneath a file cabinet for over a year. There has been no court documents to support an arbitration hearing, if so let the UAW come in here and produce something in black and white with a date on it and maybe with the arbitrators signature on it. Or at least the transcripts of the opening arguments.

How bout this, produce a copy of the receipt that the court clerk gave you when you filed for arbitration, it's a matter of public record, show that the court case went through the system so we know this crap isn't a lie.

Edited by morepie
  • Like 1

The-last-update-from-Mr Settles- stated-there-was-a-hearing-scheduled-last-week. If-they-are-still-in-hearings-then-that-means-there-is-still-witness-examination-and-cross-examination. That-means-that-the-120-day-period-has-not=started-yet.

• Like 2

Because he got caught that's why, he knows it's been over 300 days, this grievance was filed back in 2009/2010

Here is how out of touch we are UAW.. go FUK yourself under your nice cushy desk.

All the paperwork for this grievance has been underneath a file cabinet for over a year. There has been no court documents to support an arbitration hearing, if so let the UAW come in here and produce something in black and white with a date on it and maybe with the arbitrators signature on it. Or at least the transcripts of the opening arguments.

How bout this, produce a copy of the receipt that the court clerk gave you when you filed for arbitration, it's a matter of public record, show that the court case went through the system so we know this crap isn't a lie.

Please read the grievance and arbitration process language in our national agreement. Your ignorance in the process is evident in your rambling response.

Once you educate yourself you can come back and apologize to everyone on the 2 second waste of time we spent reading your display of stupidity in your post

• Like 2

Please read the grievance and arbitration process language in our national agreement. Your ignorance in the process is evident in your rambling response.

Once you educate yourself you can come back and apologize to everyone on the 2 second waste of time we spent reading your display of stupidity in your post

Someone got that name calling and judgmental disposition really bad.

Come on Armstrong, do yourself a big favor and transfer some where (CAP) that has a brighter future. The stress your showing about your plant possibly closing is going to pop that vein on your forehead.....

You might fit in here at CAP but you would have to tone down that International UAW cult worshiping thing you`ve got going on. If you do transfer anywhere, leave the Bob King posters and statues behind.

Decker

1 of the 1788

• Like 2

Someone got that name calling and judgmental disposition really bad.

Come on Armstrong, do yourself a big favor and transfer some where (CAP) that has a brighter future. The stress your showing about your plant possibly closing is going to pop that vein on your forehead.....

You might fit in here at CAP but you would have to tone down that International UAW cult worshiping thing you`ve got going on. If you do transfer anywhere, leave the Bob King posters and statues behind.

Decker

1 of the 1788

Decker,

Sorry you had to read the display of stupidity by norpie. I only say "stupid' because I (and others on here) have explained the arbitration process time and time again.

He still wants to throw poop on the wall, see if it sticks, to entice people and I will have no part of it. Sorry but I support my committee and help them in any way possible. At my location we (the entire union committee/members) ensure understandings of the contract and actions of the processes.

Norpie is a divider and the very evil Reuther warned us about in our memberships that will reap all of the benefits of collective bargaining and still do everything in his power to dismantle this union.

I know you understand Brotherhood if you have been around as long as I have. I will continue to support this union in every way possible.

Take care........... and oh by the way thanks for the offer to CAP, you are correct in the UAW ensuring all of this investment in your plant and the thousands of jobs generated. My location will be fine like yours thanks to the UAW

• Like 1

You are correct. Here are the steps for all of the "chucks" out there

1) The attorneys on both sides are done with examination and cross examination of the witnesses and agree that all evidence has been presented and hearings officially end.

2) Once the hearings are done the union and company attorneys produce the closing arguments (briefs) within 30 days

3) The arbitrator has 30 to 90 days to render a decision

So in essence I want to know when all hearings are done (1). Then I know that the attorneys have 30 days for briefs (2). Then I wait for the final and binding decision 30 to 90 days from the arbitrator (3).

Still confused read the above 3 steps s-l-o-w-l-y. This is how the past 2,000 UAW-Ford Umpire Decisions have been made.

Not a new process but it has been in our contract for 65 years.

The arbitrators "decision" will be final and binding and in written form.

I appreciate the information. As I said previously, as a temp I haven't kept up to date with the whole EoS thing, not to mention that information on the comings and goings of the arbitration were scarce at best. I don't have a stake in the outcome even now that I'm permanent, but it'd be nice to be informed on everything since I have family members who do have a stake in the outcome. Unfortunately my father took the buyout February 1st of this year, so I'm assuming that because of that, if the EOS grievance is settled in your guys' favor, he wouldn't be entitled to any of the money. Its too bad if thats the case for all the people who have retired (or taken the buyout) since the grievance was filed as they also gave up a lot of stuff in 08 and have as much right to any settlement as anybody currently working. In my opinion anyway

All I am asking for is something to prove this grievance has been arbitrated, court docs, transcripts anything to prove in black and white this grievance has been actually put through the system. To this day all we hear is "He said this, he said that" I am not trying to divide anyone. We know the grievance was signed by many people. I myself put my name down on it twice. So I want to see proof because everyone in here hasn't yet seen proof that it's in the court yet, and no matter what Settles says, I can't believe anything anyway.

So while you're sitting there Armstrong telling everyone that I am trying to divide everyone, produce the proof we are looking for or STFU.

• Like 2

All I am asking for is something to prove this grievance has been arbitrated, court docs, transcripts anything to prove in black and white this grievance has been actually put through the system. To this day all we hear is "He said this, he said that" I am not trying to divide anyone. We know the grievance was signed by many people. I myself put my name down on it twice. So I want to see proof because everyone in here hasn't yet seen proof that it's in the court yet, and no matter what Settles says, I can't believe anything anyway.

So while you're sitting there Armstrong telling everyone that I am trying to divide everyone, produce the proof we are looking for or STFU.

Then HOBO your tail end down to your local and ask the president to see the fricken paperwork. This back and forth on here is futile. :finger::banghead:

• Like 1

Then HOBO your tail end down to your local and ask the president to see the fricken paperwork. This back and forth on here is futile. :finger::banghead:

Why should I have to go anywhere and waste my gas to look at something that can easily be posted online somewhere.

This grievance was never arbitrated, you have been all led on the biggest duck hunt of UAW history. That grievance was ripped up by the UAW in order for the company to agree on the contract that you all got screwed with.

Prove the thing exists please. I want to see some paperwork regarding the original court filed document. Some memo, some fax? transcripts, anything.

Edited by morepie
  • Like 1

Why should I have to go anywhere and waste my gas to look at something that can easily be posted online somewhere.

This grievance was never arbitrated, you have been all led on the biggest duck hunt of UAW history. That grievance was ripped up by the UAW in order for the company to agree on the contract that you all got screwed with.

Prove the thing exists please. I want to see some paperwork regarding the original court filed document. Some memo, some fax? transcripts, anything.

Maybe you don't have a local anymore Chuckie. What gas would you be wasting "IF" you went to work? The local isn't far from your "plant" right?

All you are doing is TROLLING on here and stirring up $hlt! GFY!

• Like 1

There is no reason for the secrecy in a greivence procedure.If indeed this is not a fraud we are entiled to know what evidance was presented by whom and how it was rebutted.This may be a fraud since we have no real information.Also there is no reason not to know who the arbitrator is.This has the stink of a UAW Ford lie.We the membership are entitled to know more than we have been told.What did the UAW present to the arbitrator to prove we were treated less fairly than managment?Why is it all we know is a series of meaningless dates that lead to more meaningless dates.

Edited by skeptic
  • Like 1

There is no reason for the secrecy in a greivence procedure.If indeed this is not a fraud we are entiled to know what evidance was presented by whom and how it was rebutted.This may be a fraud since we have no real information.Also there is no reason not to know who the arbitrator is.This has the stink of a UAW Ford lie.

Let me say this as nicely as I can. THE COMPANY DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING!

Let me say this as nicely as I can. THE COMPANY DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING!

When the company makes a bullshit statement that all members of Ford will make an equal sacrifice and does not live up to this statement it owes us what was promised a fair compensation for what was given up.Maybe you think you are worthless enough to be owed nothing I think you may be right about your own worthless worth..The rest of us are owed something we are worth more than you.We are owed more than you.

Edited by skeptic
  • Like 1

When the company makes a bullshit statement that all members of Ford will make an equal sacrifice and does not live up to this statement it owes us what was promised a fair compensation for what was given up.Maybe you think you are worthless enough to be owed nothing I think you may be right about your own worthless worth..The rest of us are owed something we are worth more than you.We are owed more than you.

As long as Ford owe you, you will never be broke!

I heard we are suppose to start paying the company

2 hours a month to work for them on top of the 2 hours we pay the UAW.

The company feels if we can throw 2 hours pay out the window a month then

they want some.

In your case its now throwing money out of the window. If it wasn't for the UAW you would have been out on the streets. The UAW got your sorry ass your job back twice!