las vegas vacation perk

Sounds like its time for you to get out of union.

You should be like me and look at it like this , I pay 2 hours a month to work for ford is the the way I see it, can't control the other shit so I just figure I pay 2 hours of pay a month to be able to work

Maybe because prostitution is legal in Nevada and the IUAW wants to be on the giving instead of receiving end once a year?

I bet they did not spring for the hooker with the most seniority.

You know the one that will never retire until she dies on the job.

• Like 1

Sounds like its time for you to get out of union.

You should be like me and look at it like this , I pay 2 hours a month to work for ford is the the way I see it, can't control the other shit so I just figure I pay 2 hours of pay a month to be able to work

Sounds to me like your a Indentured servant.

We all are

You and all your "alter ego's, and multiple screen Names are totally insane...No wonder this site has gone downhill the past several months. With You and Candy Cane being one in the same...Its easy to see... Candy Cane posted on every topic...always with stupidity and bullshit responces, and all of a sudden candy Cane is gone...and lady jaguar takes its place doing the excact same bullshit. What a MORON you must be you lonely ignorant asswipe.

You and all your "alter ego's, and multiple screen Names are totally insane...No wonder this site has gone downhill the past several months. With You and Candy Cane being one in the same...Its easy to see... Candy Cane posted on every topic...always with stupidity and bullshit responces, and all of a sudden candy Cane is gone...and lady jaguar takes its place doing the excact same bullshit. What a MORON you must be you lonely ignorant asswipe.

you forgot THE GENERAL.

I am not lonely I have candyCane to comfort me!

I love you guys , you make my world revolve!