My 2013 Escape Review

My wife and i were more disappointed that it did not have the adaptive cruse control POS crash alert.

I'm not sure what POS means in your post, but it would be nice to have adaptive cruise control and crash alert in an option package or as a stand alone option.

Edited by transitman

• 2 weeks later...

Do the Ford Escape Titanium has auto temp that if you don't have you heat on but remote start the car will that heat turn on automatically if it cold outside?

Just wondering.

The Escape does have autotemp, it is set to 72 deg. It will turn on the heat or cool as needed, along with the rear window defrosters, heated mirrors, and heated seats if it is cold outside.

Heated seats do not turn on automatically on the Escape with remote start. They are not integrated into MFT and the remote start IP menu system like Ford's other offerings. However, if you manually set them on the heated seat dials before you leave the vehicle, they will come on to that heat setting next time the vehicle is started.

• 2 weeks later...