Vehicle Health Report Problem

blockisle9

Is any one having issues with sending a vehicle health report?

When I run one, it tells me it was successful and sends it.

I then get an email from sync saying there was a technical problem and please try again. It does this every time I send one.

At the sync web site there are no reports and it states you must run a report first.

Thanks

Lenny

2013 Titanium with Myford Touch and Nav

• 4 weeks later...

I am also having problems. Vehicle says "report submitted successfully" but at home I get the email "encountered technical problem and please call for the 1000th time the Ford #blah blah blah."

Anyone else having problems? I have an iphone 4s with iOS6. Ford Sync says it is a problem and they don't know when it will be fixed.

My Jitterbug won't talk to the Escape or Ford. I might be the luckiest of all of us.

I was joking about the Jitterbug...I'm still a couple years away from getting one.

jitterbug-phones-dial.jpg

The first 3 weeks of successfully submitting a vehicle health report from the Escape, then receiveing the email stating technical problems. Now I submit sucessfully, receive no email, and yet when I go to syncmyride.com there is no report. Called Ford after every failure, they are aware of the problem, and do not know when it will be fixed!!!

When trying the vehicle health report problem it won't connect. Phone keep hanging up and then it say it can't send report try again later. Never have a successful health report yet.

Do you have more than one app on your phone for placing calls? Mine failed several times until I noticed that the vehicle was waiting on the phone for me to select if I wanted to use the phone or Skype to connect. It would just time out after awhile saying it could not connect.

• 2 weeks later...