C-Max with BLIS?

4d4evr-1

I want a C-Max but wanted BLIS and according to ordering not available.

Also will there be a Titanium option in the future.

Dealer said no X plan available, will I be able to get X plan in the future?

C-max is not on the X-plan restricted list. Your dealer just doesn't want to sell it on X plan which is their right. You can check around at other dealers to see if one of them would accept X plan but it's doubtful at least until they build up the inventory.

C-max is not on the X-plan restricted list. Your dealer just doesn't want to sell it on X plan which is their right. You can check around at other dealers to see if one of them would accept X plan but it's doubtful at least until they build up the inventory.

Who could I contact about the possible availability of BLIS and possible Titanium model.

There are 5 dealers within 25 miles so I will check on X-plan.

Thanks for your reply.

BLIS is available on the C-Max in Europe so it's possible they're holding it back for a later Titanium release like the Fusion Hybrid. I do find it a bit strange though considering most other models offer BLIS and don't even require the top trim level. I wouldn't look for it before the 2014 model at the earliest.

Who could I contact about the possible availability of BLIS and possible Titanium model.

Nobody really. Ford won't confirm future options unless they've already been announced publicly for competitive reasons. Since C-max is being positioned as a less expensive Prius competitor there may not be a Titanium model.

Nobody really. Ford won't confirm future options unless they've already been announced publicly for competitive reasons. Since C-max is being positioned as a less expensive Prius competitor there may not be a Titanium model.

I'd imagine that marketing position will change once/if it gains any traction in the marketplace. Have to have something to make people look at it initially. They chose a lower price (and better fuel economy...)

Thanks for all of the reply's. I posted on the social board and I guess I will wait for the next model.

I was going to get a new Escape, in fact I have been waiting for 2 years for the Kuga to come to America. While determining options and color the C-Max arrived and determined it met my needs for size and high seating so I switched only to find no BLIS. As I am retired and expecting this to be maybe my final purchase I want what I want. I do not expect Ford to change for me as I recognize their need for profit but this seams like a simple fix for safety reasons. Not mad, just slightly confused.

• 1 month later...

I was wanting the BLIS for my wife so we looked at the Edge. After seeing the CMax had better interior room than the Edge we opted for the CMax. The blind spot mirrors work well, I have them on my Mustangs, in the daylight. Hopefully an aftermarket system will come out for them. I am certain Ford will bring them ut as a luxury item if the CMax sales meet or exceed the goals.