Shipping ETA - TBD

expresspotato

I totally understand. I feel the same way and have not been waiting quite as long as you. It just boggles my mind that the cars could have been built so long ago and they cannot get them right enough to ship. If they are that bad, just scrap them and build new ones.

Still.... Waiting..... Some people have children in this timeframe.

From what I have read elsewhere, orders with a priority code of '99' are placeholders and do not get processed -- read the below link (as well as other posts here) and then double-check with your dealer as to whether the order was truly placed.

http://greenhybrid.com/discuss/f61/ford-dealer-discusses-orders-allocation-19747/

This is correct. A retail order needs to be a priority 10-19. Why your Dealer has you at 99 makes no sense.

Just out of curiosity, I'm a Ford Dealer in Everett WA, and 505A package SE Hybrids are really easy to get right now. Why don't you just have your Dealer Locate one for you and get it for you now?

• 3 weeks later...

Don't give up. Mine finally showed up last week. Almost 6 months to the day that I ordered it and almost 5 months after it was built. It was filthy from sitting in the desert for 5 months and it had a big scratch on the bumper that they found when cleaning it. Hopefully the body shop here is faster than they were in Mexico.