Operation Steal The Vote

http://standwithariz...ers-kicked-out/

And just what would happen if a bunch of white guys were doing this?

Stop your crying and stop watching fox news. You guys were crying when the debate was just starting. Its time the right wing took some responsibility for their actions. You guys put up this lying no tax paying candidate and expected the american people to elect him. So for the next four years Fox will be crying! Get over America is sick of the lies and hypocrisy. There were so many right wing supporters caught this election cycle trying to vote more than once and tampering with the election machines. But you will fail to mention that. Stop the division is not working. All you continue to do is alienate other races from your nutty party. And its plain to see you will never win the Oval office with just white men votes anymore. Those days are long gone. So get with the program or forever be the Grand Ole white man Party!

And what would that be? They had 123,750 voters in the presidential election according to their election results. And yet the supposed number of vote cards was 247383 (the link had that number higher but I took the number off the official site.). I wonder what 123,750 multiplied by 2 is? Wow, astoundingly enough it is 247,500. Now i'm going to ask you where is the....

BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, Florida

because i don't see it?

I am going to invoke Occam's Razor here and suggest that there was not 140% turnout, also that 247,383 votes were not cast and that there is not Massive voter fraud.

The simplest answer is that the recording device counted each side as it own vote card and that there were a couple hundred provisional or absentee ballots that is why doubling the number comes out above the 247,383 at 247,500.

Edit. Here is the link to the elections results page. http://www.slcelections.com/Pdf%20Docs/2012%20General/rescan/GEMS%20ELECTION%20SUMMARY%20REPORT.pdf

Edited by Langston Hughes

LH, maybe you should call them and clear it up. I'm sure they'd appreciate the time you'd save.

That said, what you've said makes sense, assuming your simplest answer is true. I'm assuming the truth will out.

LOL, I'm sure they have already thought of this. And I didn't think of it, I read it on another page as I was researching my post. I am fascinated by this story and the theories that have come up. You have to leave the town hall link and go to WatchDogWire where they take the same suggestion about the card reader counting each side as one and have a completely different extrapolation using that premise. Lets compare my premise to the updated premise that the writer at WatchDog offers.

Mine- The card reader counted each card, with only one card for elections and the other for amendments accounting for the almost doubling of the 125,000 votes counted as cast for presidential candidates. The number of votes cast for president is roughly 70% of the registered voters in the county and completely within statistical probability.

WatchDogWire Author- (And I kid you not) There are 175,554 registered voters in the county and if the cards counted twice that would equal 351,108 ballots cast. If there was only 247,713 cards what happened to the rest of the votes. There are nearly 50,000 votes unaccounted for.

Does each ballot consist of two cards? If yes, then there would be two times the number of cards as votes cast or in the case of St. Lucie County 175,554 times 2 there would be an expected 351,108 cards (two page ballots) cast.However, according to the SOE there were 247,713 or 141.10% of cards cast. A valid question is what happened to the other 58.9% of cards cast?

The election was stolen just as it was during Bush vs Gore. There were several districts that posted zero votes for Romney. Sure they were "democratic black districts" but not all blacks agree with Obama. Especially his support for the gay agenda. Just Google "blacks against Obama".

So it is quite obvious that the integrity of the system is gone. Both sides in our two party system are a bunch of crooks and thieves. But some of you are going to ask, why the republican nation committee is not fighting to expose this corruption? Here's your answer:

http://gulagbound.com/36046/no-joke-the-gop-can-not-legally-help-stop-vote-fraud/#.UKLW46Vj6-J

http://judicialview.com/Court-Cases/Civil-Procedure/Democratic-National-Committee-v-Republican-National-Committee/10/201975

Not stolen, bought.

If Every Food Stamp Recipient Voted For Obama, It Would Account For 75% Of His Total

If all 47 million food stamp recipients voted for President Obama, it would account for 75.4 percent of Obama's 62.3 million votes.

Harry Hopkins, FDR's close adviser who ran the non-defunct Works Progress Administration (WPA), once described Roosevelt's strategy as "tax & tax, spend & spend, elect & elect." He believed that if Roosevelt put everyone on the federal payroll, either through aid or federal jobs, that Roosevelt would never lose. FDR won four presidential elections in a row before his death removed him from office.

Did Obama use his idol's model to win this election?

That would be clever if the food stamp rolls represented the same percentage of Americans as during Bush, Bush Sr. or even Clinton.

Yes genius and what was the condition of the economy on January 20, 2009? How many months of job losses were sustained before we got into positive numbers?

Your post might have a point if the Bush/Clinton/Bush Jr. economies were the same as what Obama started with.

post-16479-0-78088500-1353038884_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That would be clever if the food stamp rolls represented the same percentage of Americans as during Bush, Bush Sr. or even Clinton.

Oh, yes! Obama can be blamed for NOTHING since he has ascended to office (or descended to Earth). ALL troubles the middle class and poor are suffering are at the feet of___________. His Highness is beyond reproach and the only failings he has is his acquiescence to the opposing party in the name of compromise.

(Sarcasm off)

Edited by FiredMotorCompany