Issues with MFT

FusionHybrid2013

I don't have nav, I'll try and do that this weekend to see if I can get the direction list in the right side cluster.

As for the update itself, once it finally installed, the whole system is noticeably faster. When I went to connect my iPhone to USB audio it recognized it much faster and I was able to select songs without the system hanging on me (so far). Haven't made a call or anything on it, idk if it'll make a difference in call quality but I'll let you know if I notice any other major improvements. For the most part the system is just faster and seems to be more reliable.

How did you determine there was an update and where do I get that from?

Do you have voice navigation? If not, would you mind using sync services to get directions and see if you can view the direction list on the right side cluster?

Checked on the way home from work, can't view direction list on right side cluster. Looks like Ford is keeping that away from non-Nav buyers. Also noticed that AppLink doesn't work on MFT either, which pissed me off since the regular radio gets it.

On another note I'm nervous about the update, already had the USB Audio freeze on me, and it's never done that before. Proceed with caution...

MFT seems slow to me and I have noticed audio skipping briefly while using my iPhone plugged in via USB. Hopefully the latest update fixes that. I have nav (so the SD Card) so I think I need to get my dealer to do it. Will report back when I talk to them today.

EDIT: they had no clue what version I had or what was the latest lol.

Edited by deadman64