From Hermosillo, Mexico with love...

TurboTi

I went to try out a disk in my cd player and it wouldn't accept it. So I thought maybe a disk was already in there? So I hit eject, and this pops out:post-48691-0-56227300-1354152300_thumb.jpg I listened to a couple songs, it's happy Mexican folk music. I guess something for the factory workers to listen to when they put my car together! I can't make out all the print, but I think it says something about "Songs for the North" ..can anyone read it better than me?

I went to try out a disk in my cd player and it wouldn't accept it. So I thought maybe a disk was already in there? So I hit eject, and this pops out:post-48691-0-56227300-1354152300_thumb.jpg I listened to a couple songs, it's happy Mexican folk music. I guess something for the factory workers to listen to when they put my car together! I can't make out all the print, but I think it says something about "Songs for the North" ..can anyone read it better than me?

I don't really speak Spanish.

But my native Portuguese is close, so I will try.

It seems to be the biggest hits ("exitos") - 24 to be exact.

From what I imagine to be a group called "Relampagos del Norte" - Northern Thunderbolts.

In any case, enjoy...

I didn't get a CD with my car but I did learn what the Hermosillo plant employees do on there breaks.

When I was having my new wheels & tires installed yesterday & the car was up on the hoist, I noticed

on the underside of the car there is a black approx. 12"X 12" cover in the rear (battery?). On the black

cover someone had played a game of tic tac toe in white chalk. I should have taken a pic but didn't.

I'll post one next week when I put on my winter wheels & tires.

I didn't get a CD with my car but I did learn what the Hermosillo plant employees do on there breaks.

When I was having my new wheels & tires installed yesterday & the car was up on the hoist, I noticed

on the underside of the car there is a black approx. 12"X 12" cover in the rear (battery?). On the black

cover someone had played a game of tic tac toe in white chalk. I should have taken a pic but didn't.

I would keep that and when you sell the car at Barrett-Jackson it will add to the value to the car :)

• 3 months later...

When I worked at Apple, once a quarter or so we'd get a call from a customer that had gotten their computer with the diagnostic/test CD still in the drive. Usualy we told them to trash it as it was an automated disk for the assembly line and little use after... maybe this is the same. You know, diagnostics for the stereo. /LOL

X's and O's could be the factory football team play strategy :hi5: