Build Your 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium Today

DarkeRetribution

Ford has officially released build information for the 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium to any company that has requested it for their configurators. NADA Guides has been one of the first to get information regarding the 2013 Ford Fusion this summer and once again with the upcoming Hybrid Titanium. The good news with Ford finally releasing this data is that they are getting close to production. They released information to Nada within a month of officially releasing their official configurator on their website and so if all else, everything is going according to plan and I have a feeling the mid-december production start date is the most accurate. I don't know where all that January business is coming from, but I'd expect there to be problems with the production schedule if they are starting that late.

So are you ready to price and build your Hybrid Titanium? Click the link below..choose your colors, wheel choices, features...and see what the MSRP and Invoice prices turn out to be. Compare that to your X-Plan price and don't forget to subtract $500 from your final X-Plan total (current incentive for hybrids assuming it's carried to the titanium hybrid as well) and you should be within a $100-$260 of invoice pricing which isn't bad without negotiations! Enjoy!!

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2013/Ford/Fusion/4dr-Sdn-Titanium-Hybrid-FWD/Pricing

I sure hope you are right about the December builds

I am one of 3 (maybe 4?) with threads on cyberdman's area who have gotten status on their Titanium Hybrids, and each one is "In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Material Hold" -- and while I have no idea what material is in short supply, I don't have much faith in a mid-December start, even if it was planned that way. And I don't think it was planned that way, as I saw a different article somewhere about Job 2 starting after the Christmas week... which would mean either 31 December (sorry but I don't want Miguel & the boys assembling MY car on New Year's Eve) or the following week after that... which is Jan 7th. I will put my money (all that I should have won on powerball but didn't) on the Jan 7th and assume that might get pushed to the right if whatever "material hold" is still in place.

I believe "material hold" just means they don't have the parts to build them yet. It's that simple. They don't stock the parts at the assembly plants.

OK so it's probably a normal thing, I hope so... I bet there's not a whole lot of extra headlights sitting around these days.

Just got this update from my dealer which pretty much fits what we're all hearing: " it shows its on hold due to materials. It also showed it is on hold until December Scheduling."

So my guess would be that they're getting ready to ship the materials to start Job 2 as planned in December, but who knows?

Edited by elle
  • Like 1

OK so it's probably a normal thing, I hope so... I bet there's not a whole lot of extra headlights sitting around these days.

What herman said is true...that was my status as well with my original SE Hybrid in late August UNTIL MY CAR WENT INTO PRODUCTION in late october.. In order processing, material hold just means Ford has accepted your order and its sitting in the line queue until they are ready to pick up a handful and say...pass these on to the production queues...until then you're just in line hoping they'll grab yours in their next stack....now since they are not even producing these vehicles yet..just about everyone is sitting in their FFH Titanium file cabinet on material hold because they arent even building them or have the materials yet. It is normal and no there is no shortage of parts for a car they are not even building yet.

Cyberdman wasn't able to find anything on my Titanium Hybrid, but my dealer assures me that it went through. My dealer has been on the ball so far, and got me accurate info when I was waiting for my Hybrid SE to hit production, so I'll take his word for it for now.

Almost the same story with my dealer, but they said they will get the production lines ready from mid-December to early January and start the actual production on january 7th. It makes sense to me since they seen some time to get things ready, and we have Christmas and New Years Eve in there too.

Nor interior color options either. Ah well. Would have preferred the H spoke and Dune interior. So much else positive. May end up swapping out the wheels for either the 19" H spoke or the 18" 5 spoke. Perhaps I'll look for non Ford OEM wheels - but I doubt it.