Would your 13' FF be a Deceptacon or an Autobot??

nmadole

I purchased a 3pc deceptacon decal set for my 13' FFH. I know its not for everyone. I had to measure all the emblems (They didn't have the measure on the vendors site.)I will be covering the Front/Rear/ and steering wheel emblems.

Transformer_Chrome_Oval.jpg

That being said, would your FF be a Deceptacon or an Autobot? Why?

Edited by nmadole
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I purchased a 3pc deceptacon decal set for my 13' FFH. I know its not for everyone. I had to measure all the emblems (They didn't have the measure on the vendors site.)I will be covering the Front/Rear/ and steering wheel emblems.

Transformer_Chrome_Oval.jpg

That being said, would your FF be a Deceptacon or an Autobot? Why?

Do you remember what the measurements are for the front hood emblem and steering wheel?

Sure do... Steering wheel emblem is 2.25" x 0.8125"

Front 4"x 1.5"

thanks, i contacted the same company you did to get my emblem and now im wondering if they ever figured out the correct size for the trunk emblem. Did you ever reorder that one?

Edited by jmc2010

thanks, i contacted the same company you did to get my emblem and now im wondering if they ever figured out the correct size for the trunk emblem. Did you ever reorder that one?

No I never did... Took three weeks to get the first set.... And I spent most of my money on my new rifle.... Just don't feel like bothering... You can measure it and send them an email

I ordered custom decals for mine and I should have them in the next few days. I'll let you know on the rear trunk size. I will say that their support person sucks via email. I had told them that the 2013 fusion wasnt listed in their selection drop down. They almost sent me the 2012 sizes, if it had not been for me triple checking with the order status.

I ordered custom decals for mine and I should have them in the next few days. I'll let you know on the rear trunk size. I will say that their support person sucks via email. I had told them that the 2013 fusion wasnt listed in their selection drop down. They almost sent me the 2012 sizes, if it had not been for me triple checking with the order status.

I would appreciate that , thanks

Thanks guys for all the info. I ended up contacting a guy that has made emblems for my challenger in the past. The fusion i bought was for my girl so I asked him to create an emblem using the Aston Martin wings but in the middle of the wings instead of saying aston martin, i had him put my girls initials. I attached a sample he sent me so you can get an idea. Once i receive the emblem and install it i plan to make a youtube video and add it to my youtube channel for you guys to see.

post-49358-0-18586700-1359302335_thumb.jpg

Edited by jmc2010