A New Low at Chicago Assembly!

roadhog

As u see I am using a fake name like UAW12 or union watchdog or roadhog ,the only person on here you know who he is ..... Decker . I can't wait for the election to be over and the disgusting behavior has only started we have about a month and a half left we can sit by and watch grown men act worse than children. Manipulative lying stabbing each other in the back for what???? To convince the membership of what????? Do you think this is going to make 551 respectable or prosperous. So let's keep imbellishing stories on blue oval under fake names to sway votes. It only makes you look like a back bitter. Do your jobs instead of wasting your time playing games

• Like 2

As u see I am using a fake name like UAW12 or union watchdog or roadhog ,the only person on here you know who he is ..... Decker . I can't wait for the election to be over and the disgusting behavior has only started we have about a month and a half left we can sit by and watch grown men act worse than children. Manipulative lying stabbing each other in the back for what???? To convince the membership of what????? Do you think this is going to make 551 respectable or prosperous. So let's keep imbellishing stories on blue oval under fake names to sway votes. It only makes you look like a back bitter. Do your jobs instead of wasting your time playing games

"Decker" - some say "Shondecker" others say "long haired pain in the ass"

"Join them"...? "Do your jobs instead of wasting your time playing games".... really.

Sounds like a high ranking salaried manager..or really pissed off group leader...or maybe a ranking union rep...

After all these years of watching and being on the receiving end of a lot of the back stabbing and back bitting, I too am really tired of all the game playing and men lying like there is no tomorrow.....

"Join them" sounds as if your a little bitter? got any teeth marks? I know I do, over the years they have come from both sides, after the long hair.

Before management or union has me move it again, (because a hater or two can`t stand people getting along) "Join them" take a close look at my (Ford`s) cabinet. You know the cabinet that is full of food and snacks for those members both labor and management that need a little something to make it through another day in par-o-dice. Check out the sign painted for me by a close friend and great paint repairman.... it states how I feel about the game player`s (haters).

"Join them" who ever you are, what ever you are, really means little or nothing out here on BON. But, come Tuesday when I come in, if I have made it to the top of your list and that helps you through another day in par-o-dice, JOIN THE CLUB.... and say "howdy long hair".

"Sway Votes"? you`ve been watching the counter on this tread haven`t you......over 10K worth of hits.....a little less than 4K hourly at CAP so who else is checking in? or is CAP watching that closely?

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker

Hello decker glad to see i got such a rise out of you using fake names like chitown uaw12 roadhog it reminds me of people who put out drop letters with no name on it ,that's what put us in the position were in now. Individuals who dont care about the health or wellbeing of 551. They only care about themseleves their position and the money, to those individuals go crawl back under your rock. Lets not forget about the power some people feel they have. To dictate other peoples work lives. Without a local agreement its all handshakes and deals being made. And as for the name join them it is something stupid I was hoping that people would humble themselves and see how foolish theyre acting then again i dont think I have ever seen a person holding a high leadership position at 551 ever humble themselves so why would anyone else. So keep lying,manipulating and guiding people down the wrong path and hope things work out ok

Hey Decker

What shift are you on? At DTP we keep hearing CCrew at CAP is getting cancelled. The rumors are flying at FRAP to receive the Taurus overflow. What are you hearing?

Morning damagedone,

I`m on a 5x8 schedule in the wacky world of the AWS.

I, like you and many others keep hearing all the "I heard", "they said" type of clear, to the point and meaningful information being floated around. "I" and "they" heard the timing for the move of the MKS was going to be 01 March 2013. "I" and "they" heard the members wanting to follow their work to FRAP would happen early 2013. We have heard CAP was going to loose everything but the police units. Then the Taurus and the MKS are going to be down sized to the same floor plan as the Fusion. We heard this move will allow FRAP to build the MKS, Taurus, Fusion and MKZ.... and maybe a resized F350 super duties?

Ok, enough of the I heard, they said crap. The 2013MY is not complete and orders are going to require the dam 3 crew production schedule. The 2014MY is in launch mode. All current models (MKS, Taurus, Explorer, Police SUV and Police Sedan) are involved with the 2014MY for CAP. Projected orders will require the dam 3 crew production through the 2014MY.... unless orders can`t sustain the AWS.

When it comes to the term "overflow" for FRAP, I have been wondering about that since it was sold as point of interest in the last contract. Work is a very good thing at any facility. But, having a product only as an overflow, can be a very uncertain set up. IMO.

For the haters.... a few of us are on 5x8`s its really not a perk.... oh, I`m on PB today if the haters are watching the clock. ;)

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker

Hello decker glad to see i got such a rise out of you using fake names like chitown uaw12 roadhog it reminds me of people who put out drop letters with no name on it ,that's what put us in the position were in now. Individuals who dont care about the health or wellbeing of 551. They only care about themseleves their position and the money, to those individuals go crawl back under your rock. Lets not forget about the power some people feel they have. To dictate other peoples work lives. Without a local agreement its all handshakes and deals being made. And as for the name join them it is something stupid I was hoping that people would humble themselves and see how foolish theyre acting then again i dont think I have ever seen a person holding a high leadership position at 551 ever humble themselves so why would anyone else. So keep lying,manipulating and guiding people down the wrong path and hope things work out ok

Howdy JT,

Thanks for gettin the blood pumpin ;)

You know how the old long hair can get cranky..... when it comes to strolling down the wrong path.

Decker

Join them, besides you being on the outside of the leadership in the Plant (I say this from the crying, but not one factual dispute on this topic) in Chicago who ever is crying is losing, Union Leadership obviouly is not papering you enough and you must have been pampered in the past! As far as being humble except for the few individuals that ignore the Constitution and By-Laws like our Presidents quote ("the Rank and File is not the highest authority") we have some caring leadership and some bad reps, like I always say if you have good ideas stop complaining and run. Come Thursday I would suggest you ask the CAP membership how bad their leadership is!!!!

Chitown if you are referring to profit sharing that's a joke if you would even hint at the fact that our local leadership secured that for us your so blind you can't see past yourself its obvious I have heard of 2 people running for chairman and I know who's side your on that's why your so upset about this post. Your probably one of the main people who helped put us in this position. Low morale,3 crews without a local agreement and little or zero support for the frontline district people. I wont even respond to the rest of your post cause its pointless to argue with a selfish fool in fact your probably more than one person on here trying to drum up support for the soon to be losing side to quote your words

Join them, we are in a terrible state of affairs? It is obvious you were a part of the losing side a few years back when I had 13 down weeks and the plant was in the hands of Union reps that let HR, LRO, and the Plant Manager dictate their actions. Now, we 4000 members, highest profit sharing checks ($8300 is a great joke) as I said if you are crying your losing!!!

Howdy JT,

Thanks for gettin the blood pumpin ;)

You know how the old long hair can get cranky..... when it comes to strolling down the wrong path.

Decker

Lucky bastard!!! Lol 5x8s oh how I miss thee. I've almost got 15 in hopefully in 5 more I can find a plant transfer to get me back on 8 hours

damagedone I hope you can (someday) get back to the 5x8`s.

But, the reallity of the business is, this crap called AWS is here to stay.... Both sides win when the reduction comes at the memberships expense. Our IUAW negotiated a deal that was like opening the gates to the city. Then stepped back and watched the grape and pilledging (<--- no idea how to spell that type of stealing) begin...then wondering why all their citizens of the city were sore... and pissed....

Hey congrats on the 15 years!!! your now a middle aged member :yahoo: Actually that is a very good thing because with your time at least you will enjoy some of the benefits our IUAW leaders of the past, put in place...

Hang in there young brother, soon as they figure out how to reduce the cost of our labor we might see an 8 hour day.

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker

charley?

fall out of the 12 step program at... 2 ? find a big turd in your oat meal ? watch your old lady and the dog drive away with your truck from Lima ? wake up in a cell in Teledo, with 2 big guys smilling ? NO???

Then what ever the hell they did to you in Lima has to be un fuckin reall....... get some perparation H and calm the fuck down.

If chasing damagedone from thread to thread is your thing, cool...? but, I don`t think damagedone rides his horse that way.....

Need a ESSP Rep :spiteful:

Decker

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

charley?

fall out of the 12 step program at... 2 ? find a big turd in your oat meal ? watch your old lady and the dog drive away with your truck from Lima ? wake up in a cell in Teledo, with 2 big guys smilling ? NO???

Then what ever the hell they did to you in Lima has to be un fuckin reall....... get some perparation H and calm the fuck down.

If chasing damagedone from thread to thread is your thing, cool...? but, I don`t think damagedone rides his horse that way.....

Decker

The guy reminds me of the old Chucky.
  • Like 1

To respond to Join them about not having a new local agreement at CAP, with the new agreements that plants have implemented over the last year, eliminating classifications, work teams, actually eliminating all departments such as Trim, Chassis, Body and Paint and having 1 area that management can move you to any job plant wide. No thanks. I just refinanced my house with a 3.125% rate versus a 5%. You only change if it is an improvement. I would be angry at my elected officials if they changed our local to mirror what has been pushed at a few locals around the country. My point is that Join them needs to go to the local 551 webpage and you will be relieved to know our local agreement is alive and well, with all the classified jobs still intack. As far as being on a side in the upcoming elections we should all be on the members side and support good decisions our leaders make and let them know about the bad decisions. To talk about these being the bad times I would say you are playing your hand as to which side you are on, the Chicken Little side. Hey don't lose all hope Join them, maybe a catastrophy will hit and you can have a legitimate gripe.

Chitown let me get it right so our local union leadership made it posible for us to recieve such a large profit sharing check WOW. We should take up a collection and buy them superman outfits. So they control the upswing in auto sales,negotiated the international agreement, designed cars the public wants to buy all in almost 3 yrs. That's amazing superhuman some might say. Omnipotent GOD like better yet we should erect a statue of the chairman outside the union hall. Keep being one track minded Chitown sell out the future like raises col etc for the big check now by the way uncle Sam takes a lsrger bite out of.Chitown oooh look a squirrel......

UAW12 so let's get this straight at a time when cap makes ford tons of money let's hold off on negotiating. Ok..... So international should do the same well what we have is ok so let's just keep what we have and ten years from now we will still make 28 an hour cause were scared of what the company wants to offer. Now that makes a lot of sense forgive me for doubting your intelligence. I see now you know what's best for me so I will just look to you from now on for all the answers. Thank you I got a long hard laugh at your post. I posted something malicious and stupid to see what you would respond and I knew it was a matter of time. You were baited. LOL

UAW12 so let's get this straight at a time when cap makes ford tons of money let's hold off on negotiating. Ok..... So international should do the same well what we have is ok so let's just keep what we have and ten years from now we will still make 28 an hour cause were scared of what the company wants to offer. Now that makes a lot of sense forgive me for doubting your intelligence. I see now you know what's best for me so I will just look to you from now on for all the answers. Thank you I got a long hard laugh at your post. I posted something malicious and stupid to see what you would respond and I knew it was a matter of time. You were baited. LOL

Hmmmm? isn`t that just what IUAW did? Hold off?

JT, you do realize that monetary issuses are negotiated at the IUAW level and not the Local? So we will be making $28 an hour till IUAW becomes aware of the opportunity, willingness or finds the opportune time to fight this self imposed stale mate....on wages.

As for a local agreement, I`m 100% for and in favor of an updated version. (no give backs) I think you have read through some ramblings of mine to prove I would like to see something in the way of accountability put back in our occupational groupings (classifications, at least we still have`em) by having a complete listings of work preformed in each classification.

I really think its over due for the return of a plant wide applacation of clean up time. The return to full relief time for both designated and undesignated occupational groupings across the board. Also for the members holding designated classifications within our spray booths, they should be returned to the full amount of, if not more enviornmental relief. This is just the tip of the issues that should be addressed in our local negotiations. IMO

BUT..... I will never second guess our Local Bargaining Unit when it comes to timing. No one, but this unit knows when the opportunities are right. Not one member (former unit members exclued) can say they know what it is like to sit accross the table from Fords people when the demands start coming across that table.

I will and have stated that with the return of great selling products, overtime and that dam AWS.... "In my Opinion"... The window of opportunity for negotiating has been opened.

As for credit due... in business the final assembly of any product is where the money exchanges hands. This can be argued at length but, when a unit makes that left turn and the Teamsters take control it makes Henry smile to this day. My point.., "WE" "ALL" had a part in putting those dollars in our back pockets. Profit is based on product sold....so everyone from the Plant Chair and each and every Rep to each and every one of us had a part to play in that product that sold so dam much....

I want to thank you JT and everyone for puttin that cha ching in my bank account..this Friday.... I will, take some credit for some of that cha ching in you all`s back pocket toooo.

THANK YOU

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Did you hear..... No..Really.... Did you hear????

"THEY" are going to !!!SUSPEND THE CHAIRMAN!!! :drop:

NO WAY?.....REALLY??...."THEY" ARE???

I`ve lost count how many times I`ve been asked those questions in the last week..... Well, it seems yours truely isn`t the only member with a target on his and/or her back. Yep, the current Secretary/Treasurer has filed "more" charges. (supposedly, rumorlee) (again :waiting: ) This time he has (per the rumors, some info is coming from elected members) filed charges against our Chair....

Ok, I haven`t seen any papers stating the charges but, (...I`m going to say it :) ) "THEY" said the charges stem from all the litigation by current and former members against our Chairman. Hmmmm yeah, I know.... it has been told (by "They") that our Secretary/Treasurer feels the need to charge (with what? I DON`T KNOW) the Chair because... (once again according to "They") he is costing this membership way to much money when it comes to legal fee`s. (OMG Really??)

Most members don`t file any litigation against the Chair or the Local unless.... The member has been terminated. Period... Yep, I had the privilege of sitting at the hall eating, drinking (coca-cola), calling my broker, watching TV and generally doing nothing, (according to another group of charges our current Sec./Tres. alleged) but, time after time sometimes day after day and sometimes multiple times a day.... letters would arrive at the hall from this law firm or that law firm.

Taking time from my Greek salad (I was trying to lose some weight) during a commercial (was always watching TV) I called Mr. Eagle one of the law guys retained by the local just to see if I should take time from doing nothing to get worried... Mr. eagle stated that this is and was pretty much, normal proceedings. He then told me to open the letters, make copies, (haaa what?) check if there was dates for appearances, if there were dates make a note of it and put the copies in a file and the originals in a file marked for the law guy`s and gal`s. Then give the file marked Law Guy`s and Gal`s to the law guy or gal that comes to the hall every week. Sometimes the file was really thick.....

What I`m trying to say is "Nothing New"... "THEY" or Secretary/Treasurer..... :reading: On any given day I would have to take the time (in between eatin and watchin TV) to go over 2 or 3 of these letters of pending litigation sent to the hall... file this... file that. :nonono: At first I thought someone is really scewing up. Then after having a discussion with Mr. Eagle (over lunch) it was explained... like this...

Every servicing union and even some closed unions have call for the retaining of law guys to fend off the tons of paper "pending" litigation. (charges, accusations and just plain nonsense) Also most every union servicing or closed will retain laws gal`s to make the first appearances in court. So I became in light tend :read:

Just to put this into prospective, we got...pending litigation letters naming everybody from John, Buddy, Arnold and Jerry, members of the bargaining units from as far back as 1972, district committee persons, I had never heard of and the list even inclued the dead elected officials.... I know, really. Hell... we got letters trying to sue the local for over due bills....(I wonder how the local had over due bills??) One letter of pending litigation that always amased me was someone trying to sue the local for child support??? trying to brick Daddy`s check because daddy gets paid by the local..... One attemp of squeezin our local (yep thats what it is) was "91" days of AWOL in "18" months wasn`t the reason for discharge..... no the Chair at the time "didn`t like me"....

So really? charges? Has the local lost a case for, lets say "negligence"??? Has the Chair been charged in court? Made an appearence?

2o years ago this type of distraction, smoke screen or hyper bullshit worked...kinda. The old game players are almost all gone now. Those old farts that are still trying to play the old tired games are at best, never really good at it. The new game players are like kids running around in a room with the lights turned off.... trying to find that swhich. I wonder if the new gamers will ever realize it was the old game boy`s.... that turned the light off on them???

But Dam, if the new gamers ever find that swhich.... oooo there will be hell to pay :woohoo:

Decker

lookin for a bullet proof vest.....

Again when you think you cannot go lower some in the leadership, go lower! While speaking with members outside of the Union Hall yesterday who comes up asking 4 of his family members to vote against a debate of the President, Chairman candidates in the upcoming election, the C-Crew Bargaining Unit! The person who wants to lead the local ask to not have a debate that was proposed by the Education Committee. This confirmed what most of us know while being a nice guy he does not have the ability to speak on the issues. A big positive for Chicago is the election committee has set the dates and for the first time individuals will only be able to run for 1 spot. None of this run for President if you lose run for District rep, as it should be. You could see the rats run for the exits as this passed and they knew the gig was up!

• Like 3

charley?

Decker

Can you please quit with the "I've got lots of seniority employee who's been there and done that." Your self-indulgent posts of "wisdom" don't even make any sense.

Can you please quit with the "I've got lots of seniority employee who's been there and done that." Your self-indulgent posts of "wisdom" don't even make any sense.

Laying in the weeds for the last 5 years..... got you a little ichy?

24 posts since 17 April 08...... :headscratch: having trouble making sence of this posting on a board thing? :cry:

Or is it just seniority members in general that have you a little intimated?

Wait a minute... maybe.... are you up set because you haven`t done much or been anywhere, are you?

I know its the riding the horse remark!!!! I`m sorry Skilt trayz really I am!!! Its your right to ride your horse any way you want..... :bike:

Decker

Edited by Decker

Laying in the weeds for the last 5 years..... got you a little ichy?

24 posts since 17 April 08...... :headscratch: having trouble making sence of this posting on a board thing? :cry:

Or is it just seniority members in general that have you a little intimated?

Wait a minute... maybe.... are you up set because you haven`t done much or been anywhere, are you?

I know its the riding the horse remark!!!! I`m sorry Skilt trayz really I am!!! Its your right to ride your horse any way you want..... :bike:

Decker

I normally use the computer for practical reasons, so I am capable of using a computer. Also, I too have seniority. I just don't think my seniority gives me some special insight on every topic being discussed.

Actually, anyone that has worked here for a couple of years can see what goes on with the company and the union.

Anyway, carry on, soldier!

• Like 1