Fusion Hybrid Titanium General Discussion

elle

Fun fact: the remote start feature we will have with our Fusion Hybrid Titanium has a choice of 5,10, or 15 minute length before it shuts off (or presumably your in the vehicle). Think about the length you want for yours while you wait. Also there is a quiet option where you can't even hear the car after its been started. The remote start is integrated into your fob and can be utilized by pressing the button twice for activation followed by your car doors locking. For a guy who lives in cold weather and has never owned a vehicle with such a feature, I am giddy!

Oh the things we do to bide the time while we wait for "Unscheduled clean" to "scheduled sweet"

Sounds like future grant money to me as we will need to research the impact of such a law. Lol. Lets spend some more money we don't have. Anyway it did make me wonder if there are federal tax credits for the Hybrid Fusion. I'm certainly not against taking advantage of that if its available (aren't I a microcosm of the problem)! Do you know if Hybrid Fusion qualifies?

I am really dissatisfied they took the dual integrated exhaust to a single exhaust tip! Anyone know who at ford we should complain bitterly to? I know it was mentioned earlier but I just couldn't believe it. I ordered mine back in November with the dual integrated tip expectation. That is a major cool factor.

• Like 1

I haven't a clue. Acdii has gotten absolutkey nowhere and the dude has been all over the web. They don't seem too receptive / reposponsive in my estimation.

If you don't know someone who knows someone you aren't going to get any reply.

But, hey, on the off chance you get someone to listen and not pay empty lip service that they "care" ... mention the lack of interior color options and wheel choices on the hybrid Ti's as a problem as well.

Thanks and good luck.

Maybe we should try all the Ford Social Reps that have FB pages and Twitter accounts. They can't do anything themselves but could push it up to their supervisors.

This is what I was thinking. Post it on some of the pages, that we have been disappointed by this apparent change. I also think it's a service to others who might be wanting to order this car to make sure people know what they will be getting.

I have posted several inquiries on the FB pages and gotten nowhere. Zip, zero, nada - no reply.

They use those things as a one way street (get info out - not engage in a dialogue) and as a means to cull glowing praise statements from folks on their products.

One would think with CR's hit piece and the EPA investigation they would be interested in assuaging or, at a minimum, engaging those concerned with mpg performance,

Nope - the only 'action' I have seen was to ban acdii. They continue to pretend nmadole doesn't exist.

I doubt given their motivations they will hop to for purely cosmetic reasons (fake exhaust tips, interior color and wheel options, etc).

But perhaps I am overly cynical.

Y'all find a decent site where someone, anyone at Ford responds and I will add my support.

• 3 weeks later...

I read a few weeks ago that the ambient lighting on the FFH Titanium would illuminate the foot wells but not the cup holders. I am pleased to see the Quick Start Guide for the Fusion Hybrid states it illuminates the cup holders (last page). I am really glad to read that! I was hoping it wouldn't just be the footwells.

http://www.motorcraftservice.com/pubs/content/~WODFHY/~MUS~LEN/41/13fhyqg2e.pdf

Don't believe everything you read (ironic, right?).

Word from folks that have received their gas Ti's is it ain't there from the factory. Haven't heard if the aftermarket accessory set does or does not include the cup holders as advertised. Anyone heard or seen?

It appears the marketing and production folks aren't yet on the same page.

• Like 1

I ordered my Ford P0S (Energi Ti), still giggle over the model number. I put $500 down 9-Jan, In theory entered in the next morning. Cyber is reporting "In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Clean Jan-15-2013." So it looks like it didn't hit the system until a few days later.

I set myself an alert to check back in 3 weeks.

OK, latest info on Hybrid Ti schedule and build dates.

My dealer has been very good to follow up and let me know what HE KNOWS.

The word today is- as verified by Ford Regional that scheduling is 2/14 and build starts 3/4. this sort of confirms the other rumors that have been posted elsewhere.

But as we all know, "it ain't over till it's over"

I'll be waiting to see cyberdman's posts

Edited by chuckokie36

I am bad about checking my home messages. Today I checked and I had a message from my salesperson telling me what she had heard from a trainer who was at the dealership. Her message was panicky letting me know that the trainer said the titanium hybrid orders would not come out until late this year. She said her manager really had no news regarding the hybrid titaniums.

I let her know that I heard that new orders were no longer being accepted, but since we had our order in, that we should just sit tight.

That is the car and trim I want, and I am willing to wait. Luckily, I have a great car that affords me the luxury to wait. So it's wait and see for me. If the delay is too long, then I will certainly consider switching to a 2014.

It seems like we know more from these forums than what our salespeople know. Kind of makes you wonder.