Fusion Hybrid Titanium General Discussion

elle

Get the requisite posts under your belt and post your dealer and order code in Cyberdman's thread.

He offers better information more often than Ford customer care or local dealers (from what I've seen).

As best I can tell no one has been able to get a build date, let alone a delivery date on a retail order for a hybrid titanium.

One hopes that will change soon.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like many of are getting scheduled build dates in the 3rd week of March? About how many days from build to estimated time of arrival-delivery, 2-3 weeks? We could be looking at mid April. Just in time for the snow to melt up here in Wisconsin! This could work out well. I haven't heard of a scheduled build date myself yet, I hope my dealer will get back to me next week.

It looks like many of are getting scheduled build dates in the 3rd week of March? About how many days from build to estimated time of arrival-delivery, 2-3 weeks? We could be looking at mid April. Just in time for the snow to melt up here in Wisconsin! This could work out well. I haven't heard of a scheduled build date myself yet, I hope my dealer will get back to me next week.

My dealer says 2-3 weeks from build date to delivery is normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Your dealer should be able to let you know the build Week as soon as you have a vin, they go together.

(My dealer says 2-3 weeks from build date to delivery is normal.) From the post above -- Just so you know there has very little "normal" going on with 2013 Fusions , don't count on your car till it is on the Train out of Mexico!!

Edited by chuckokie36

As I've posted elsewhere, I ordered mine last week. Hopefully it won't take as long as all of you!

Part of me (the very logical part) said "wait for the 2014 build". The "that is a SWEET car" part of me won out.

I am in no particular hurry for the car. Warm weather and hand washing would be my renewed hobby! Red Fusion, ( now and new), white Edge, and Blue Candy Focus in my driveway. Ford should pay ME! :)

That really sucks. Does that mean everybody is pushed back?

How did you find out?

The dealer can tell you about your status. They have access. All I know is what happened to my order and not sure if it impacts anyone else. That's why I suggested that everyone reconfirm to see if it is more widespread.

Edited by Fastronaut

For what it's worth: I just got information that my "Schedule to Day" date of 3/18/2013 has been moved to 4/1/2013. There was no reason given. :banghead:

I just confirmed with Trina that mine hasnt been changed. Maybe you have something on your car that is a commodity and yours has been haulted for some reason.

For what it's worth: I just got information that my "Schedule to Day" date of 3/18/2013 has been moved to 4/1/2013. There was no reason given. :banghead:

I just confirmed with Trina that mine hasnt been changed. Maybe you have something on your car that is a commodity and yours has been haulted for some reason.
Well, it does have all the options ...

OK - Just received more information: RUBY RED METALLIC is in limited supplier status and vehicles won't be able to be built until 4/1/2013.

• Like 2