ProClip USA Phone mount for 2013 Fusion

JSKershaw

Looks like the last code I was able to find was for Valentines Day. Perhaps if you wait a couple of weeks their might be a code for Easter. Anyways, if I find one I will be sure to post it here. I do get their newsletters, so they might send one with a discount code.

Yes, there are 2 parts. The main mount that is specific to the vehicle, and the clip that is made specifically for your phone. The cheapest combo for the Fusion is $65+shipping. That is for the mount that holds the phone but you have to plug in the charger separately.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking around, and of course i finally found one that was valid during St Patrick's day weekend for 10% off but of course it probably wouldn't work now. Found out through proclips's website in their blog. Never knew they had a blog until now. I just emailed their customer service to see if they plan to offer a code for Easter.

Got a response to my email. This might help others if you contact their customer support and tell them you want to purchase now/soon:

Thank you for contacting us. At this time we do not have any valid AC/discount codes. However, if you would like to proceed with an order we would be happy to apply a 10% discount towards your item/s. If you would like to accept this offer you may submit the order online, then reply to this email with your order number. We can then manually apply the 10% discount towards your item/s. We hope this is helpful. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Gregg Pokey Customer Sales andSupport

Got a response to my email. This might help others if you contact their customer support and tell them you want to purchase now/soon:

Thank you for contacting us. At this time we do not have any valid AC/discount codes. However, if you would like to proceed with an order we would be happy to apply a 10% discount towards your item/s. If you would like to accept this offer you may submit the order online, then reply to this email with your order number. We can then manually apply the 10% discount towards your item/s. We hope this is helpful. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Gregg Pokey Customer Sales andSupport

Now, THAT's what I call customer service! AutoAnything did the same for me when I was trying to buy my Husky liners and the codes I found online didn't work.

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested in getting a phone mount for their car here's a new promo code (save 10%) that's good until Sunday at midnight

Enter AC Code: 05MOM13 at checkout.
Valid NOW through midnight Sunday, May 12, 2013

Edited by JSKershaw
  • Like 1

Just a word of warning to anybody buying one of those Iottie cell mounts linked earlier in this thread...I got one for Christmas and put it on my car. After about 10 days I realized that I didn't really need it and removed it but it left a circle shaped dent in my dashboard which I have not been able to make go away. I've been trying to slowly massage it out for the last month but no luck so far.