Hybrid Titanium and Energi and Energi Titanium are now on the Build and Price!!!!

taylorjd

I saw it doesn't show up, but it's still $500. Energi SE and Energi Titanium are $1,500. Got the info from the X-Plan site.

It depends on where you live. I had to type in my zip code on the X-plan site before I could get info on incentives. Then I saw a $500.00 incentive on the car I have on order, and $1500 on most of the others. Those are separate from the Ford Credit incentives, which are only available if you finance through Ford.

I just tried to X-Plan site for my zip code and incentives are zero for Titanium Hybrid.

Did the same thing for the titanium energi and got 3,750 in incentives. WTF

There is also this small footprinticon1.png when you look at the retail incentives for Fusion Hybrid.

Program #12254:Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 04/01/2013. Not all Fusion Hybrid models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.

I just tried to X-Plan site for my zip code and incentives are zero for Titanium Hybrid.

Did the same thing for the titanium energi and got 3,750 in incentives. WTF

There is also this small footprinticon1.png when you look at the retail incentives for Fusion Hybrid.

Program #12254:Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 04/01/2013. Not all Fusion Hybrid models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.

I asked Ford and the $3,750 is for red carpet leases. To see the incentive for a sale, click Calculate Payment and change the tab.

• 3 weeks later...
I've noticed they've been adding accessories to the listing since the opened up Energi. They now show quite a few, but not the luminated door sills yet.

Nice! Did you see the picture for the Large Soft-sided Cargo Organizer? That's all you can fit in the Energi trunk ! LOL :)