AWD in the Snow.

-Strike-

Plowing snow with mine this morning, oh holy hell snow fall..... wtf LOL

The car shows no signs of slowing down, the AWD works great! I parked and drove through, snow up to the doors, and burying past the fog lights. and pushing snow past the license plate. And it moved right through it like a bawse.

Pics are from my cell phone, so quality isn't too great.

309868_10151210047371714_839873938_n.jpg

And on the ride into town;

I'm curious is Ford asked you if they can use your picture on their FB page. I know you posted it there, but they are using it to promote their cars.

Well? Why does it? Don't leave me hanging! LOL!

The glass of water analogy is pretty apt for this.

I'm simplifying a bit, but you calculate engine displacement based on the volume the cylinders would hold. The stroke is going to be the height, the bore is the diameter, and then you'll multiply that out by how many cylinders the engine has.

You change any of those three values (bore, stroke, number of cylinders) and the displacement will change. As you increase the stroke (increasing the height of the hypothetical glass), your glass is obviously going to hold more liquid. By definition, that's a bigger displacement!

The glass of water analogy is pretty apt for this.

I'm simplifying a bit, but you calculate engine displacement based on the volume the cylinders would hold. The stroke is going to be the height, the bore is the diameter, and then you'll multiply that out by how many cylinders the engine has.

You change any of those three values (bore, stroke, number of cylinders) and the displacement will change. As you increase the stroke (increasing the height of the hypothetical glass), your glass is obviously going to hold more liquid. By definition, that's a bigger displacement!

You'd think a person named "Sarcastic6" would have a better sarcasm detector.......

I'm curious is Ford asked you if they can use your picture on their FB page. I know you posted it there, but they are using it to promote their cars.

I saw this yesterday as well. I thought to myself "I saw this pic before!"

It is a cool pic tho

Edited by JSKershaw

Haha, nah. They didn't ask. I posted the photos to their wall, and they simply shared it to their home page. I don't mind ;d

It's created quite the debate. Apparently I must work for Ford now because all my photos on Facebook are "promotional" pictures. That and people think the car is stuck. :p

Haha, nah. They didn't ask. I posted the photos to their wall, and they simply shared it to their home page. I don't mind ;d

It's created quite the debate. Apparently I must work for Ford now because all my photos on Facebook are "promotional" pictures. That and people think the car is stuck. :p

LOL, next time do a video of it moving :-p and ask for when you'll get that paycheck!

• 2 weeks later...

The taillights alone make me sorta wish I dished out a few more grands for the titanium.. but thats a first world problem.:) Nice pics though!

Speaking of the awd bias, I think I saw on the ford website that it is a 70/30 F/R power distribution. I could be wrong cause I can't seem to find where I saw that spec and of course the ford salesmen had no idea what I was referring to when I asked about it. Could be wrong as you guys probably know more since you actually have the awd option.

• 2 weeks later...