Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

The reason why I asked, was that , it had shown on ETIS that it was built on the 21st, but didn't list the details. This morning it list's all the details. Thanks for the response.

It normally takes a couple of days for the details to show. When your car is loaded on a railcar the update will show the railcar number and you can then track the car yourself.

Nope ETIS just tells you the date that your car has been built.

If it is on a rail you will see variations of something like this..... In Transit - Passing (Union Pacific Railroad ) Sanrosa, NM Mar-21-2013, 22:17 MT.

(Thru Cyberdman of course)

Edited by chuckokie36

My car hasn't even been ordered yet, and reading all these forums I am already obsessed! It's adicting :) But also makes the experience so much better, and knowing that the car is basically being 'born' and with your name on it makes it very personal. It isn't just a car.

• Like 3

My car hasn't even been ordered yet, and reading all these forums I am already obsessed! It's adicting :) But also makes the experience so much better, and knowing that the car is basically being 'born' and with your name on it makes it very personal. It isn't just a car.

Congratulations. You get it.

What are you ordering? Expectations are getting better across the board especially with the hybrid people, but the standard gas models have been doing pretty well and should build and deliver in 6 or 7 weeks. We pick up tomorrow - the car is on a truck - the last mile. That is 6 weeks to they day from ordering. So hope you don't have to endure what many others have, but current expectations are really picking up on a quick build and deliver timeframe.

The key now may be to either order quick before the end of MY13 or just put all expectations on hold and order for MY14 - but you may not see deliveries for MY14 until August and September. One of the threads on here has the cut off dates for 13 and the new order dates for 14.

Edited by gdn

JD, Can you please update my status to "In transit. Current ETA 4/7". Thanks. :drop:

I'm In Transit too, but Ford customer service didn't see an ETA.

Update: Looks like it's in AZ, but the train experienced a mechanical failure. Hope the car's OK ... The ETA is still TBD ...

Edited by neod192