Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

My train is moving pretty quick! It already left Herington, Kansas this morning. Here's a map of the UP rail system, which shows most of the stops.

http://www.up.com/cs/groups/public/documents/up_pdf_nativedocs/pdf_gross_weight_2_up_maps.pdf

BTW, my ETA is also April 6th !!!

Hopefully my car parted ways with yours back in Texas since it's headed to FL and yours to MI. I have message into my salesman to get the train car # and ETA ASAP, but haven't heard from him yet.

Looks like mine is in transit :happy feet: expected arrival 31 Mar...Like I will believe the dealer the next day when he calls and says its ready. :drop:

You haven't posted in a few days. Have you been tracking your Fusion? Does it look like it'll be there Sunday?

Well, there's the problem - you're referencing a Prius page :) LOL J/k.

Really though, I'm pretty sure these are LRR tires. It's been confirmed by acdii with Goodyear - see the 4th post in this thread:

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/5778-swap-tires-goodyear-eagle-ls2s-to-michelin-primacy-mxm4s-vs-conti-purecontact/

I also just chatted with Belle Tire (our local tire shop) and they confirmed they're LRR tires too.

It sure is strange then that Goodyear does not list this tire as a fuel efficient tire on thier website. When I put in the tire size for 2013 Fusion Ttanium it comes back with the proper tire but doesn't list it as fuel efficient, when i search for fuel efficient Goodyear tires the result= http://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/category/fuel-efficient

Edited by chuckokie36

It sure is strange then that Goodyear does not list this tire as a fuel efficient tire on thier website. When I put in the tire size for 2013 Fusion Ttanium it comes back with the proper tire but doesn't list it as fuel efficient, when i search for fuel efficient Goodyear tires the result= http://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/category/fuel-efficient

Yeah, I don't know what up with that! A lot of users with those tires reported great MPGs, so that's one thing we know: the Goodyear 18" tires do not negatively impact MPGs on the Hybrid and provide excellent handling and traction :)

Edited by neod192
  • Like 1

ETIS just updated the details on my car,.look at the bold type.

• Less Spare Wheel
  • Tyre Pressure Sensors - 315 MHZ
  • With Standard Rear Shock Absorbers
  • 18" Alloy Wheel Style 3
  • Less Spare Tyre
  • Normal Rolling Resistant Tyre
  • Less Wheel Covers
  • Non Locking Lug Nuts
  • Cold Start -29 Deg C
  • Less Immersion Heater
  • Like 1

ETIS just updated the details on my car,.look at the bold type.

• Less Spare Wheel
  • Tyre Pressure Sensors - 315 MHZ
  • With Standard Rear Shock Absorbers
  • 18" Alloy Wheel Style 3
  • Less Spare Tyre
  • Normal Rolling Resistant Tyre
  • Less Wheel Covers
  • Non Locking Lug Nuts
  • Cold Start -29 Deg C
  • Less Immersion Heater

Awesome! Now we can get :backtotopic:

Does anyone else have a railcar that starts with SP instead of ETTX?

Syracuse,

What did you search for in Google? That is awesome. But I wonder when the picture was taken?..

Is your car actually in there?..

Unless his car was built last year, it won't be in there:

Photo Date: 3/31/2012 Upload Date: 4/1/2012 1:47:13 PM

Here's what mine looks like!

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/rsPicture.aspx?id=250583

Edited by neod192

Malibu3105,

No, once they make the order they should give you the DORA which has all that info. I would contact your dealer and asked if they made the order and if they did, ask for the DORA. I had to persistently ask for it until they finally did. With the order # and dealer ID you can go to Ford.com and click Build & Price under 2013 Fusion. On the next page under 2013 Fusion, click on Chat and you'll be chatting with a representative. Give them your Order # and Dealer ID and if your VIN is available, they'll give it to you.

No problem, just keep on them. I thought my order went in on the 13th of this month, I keep asking them for the DORA but they kept making excuses. The order was finally placed on the 19th and the DORA was given to me on the 21st. It was such a headache, but good thing I kept on them. Good luck. By the way, I was able to get my HyTi $500 under invoice by using USAA pricing. http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Ford_Fusion-Hybrid/

FYI, syncmyride.com recognizes my VIN now and it shows that my Hybrid Ti will come with Sync VersionGen2 - V3.5.1.

We are pleased to announce that you have a SYNC® software update available for immediate download. This new software will provide the following enhancements to your current SYNC system:

• Return of the outside air temperature to the 8-inch display
  • Updated phone process
  • Enhanced voice and screen destination entry for SD Card Navigation (if equipped)
  • Simplified voice commands for music
  • Enhancements to voice recognition
  • Updated SYNC/device compatibility information
  • Like 1